The Big John, Komelon's best selling 35' x 1' tape measure speaks for itself. Look at how rich the classic chrome looks; feel how well this 35' tape fits into your hand. The Big John has a nylon coated blade for maximum durability and a compact designed case for a comfortable grip. This tape looks good, feels tough, and will deliver to everyone from a do-it-yourselfer to a professional tradesman.
- Compact 35' chrome case
- Nylon coated blade
- Positive lock button
- 35' x 1"
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip margin trowels are precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Each trowel is taper ground for perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Margin trowels are the perfect tool to reach tight areas in concrete, plaster and mastic applications. Steel-ferruled Pro-Grip handle is both rugged and comfortable. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Used for patch work and cleaning other tools
- Composite handle design for strength and durability - will not rotate
- Tough, durable handle and cap for long life when tapping brick or block into place
- Ergonomic non-slip grip for maximum comfort
- Mortar does not stick to handle for easy cleaning
- Strong holding magnetic edge allows hands free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: Strong
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
The Goldblatt Radial Sander will make quick work of any drywall sanding project. The large free-spinning head has a protective rubber bumper that allows you to effortlessly sand around door jambs, window casings, and right up to the ceiling with ease. The large circular design allows for 50-Percent more sanding area with each stroke, while alleviating the annoying flipping and ripping associated with a standard drywall sanding head. Works with any 9-Inch hook and loop sanding disk.
- Fast, free spinning head
- No flipping and ripping that causes expensive rework
- Works will all 9-Inch hook and loop sandpapers
- Includes adapter to fit any pole
- Pole not included
Forged 1-Piece Head-Handle Of Tool Steel. Blue Nylon Vinyl, Shock Reduction Grip Is Ergonomically Correct To Reduce Vibration.
- Handle length (in.) : 11.5
- Height (in) : 13.63 in
- Item Weight: 1.84 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Lifetime against manufacturers defect
- Product Depth (in.) : 1.25 in
- Product Height (in.) : 13.63 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 1.84
- Product Width (in.) : 5.75 in
- Weight of Head (oz.) : 20.0
- Width (in) : 5.75 in
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets..
- 7 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils, etc..
- Fits belts up to 2¾" wide..
- Steel hammer loop..
- Metal clip holds all measuring tape sizes..
9" x 3-1/4", Pace Setter Hand Sander, Durable Plastic Construction, Great For The Homeowner/Handyman, Carded.
- Pace Setter sander has sturdy plastic base
- Handle with aluminum clamps
- Holds all die-cut sandpaper and screens
- Soft foam rubber pad
The Pace-Setter Finishing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 14-Inch by 4-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang
- Weatherproof poly vinyl chloride for harsh outdoor conditions
- Ideal for construction, landscaping, excavating, identification of trees or hazards, and locating underground cables or pipe
- 1-3/16" wide
- Bright, fade-resistant color for maximum visibility
- Constructed of non-adhesive, non conducting vinyl
- 1-3/16" wide, 2 mil thick