This rigid Aluminum Extension Handle by Goldblatt fits all Goldblatt bull floats. Molded round threads are easy to clean, easy to join, and no couplings are required. Will not load up with mortar or cross-thread. Two or more handles easily attach to each other and to provide the reach needed to complete any job. Works with most competitive handles. Made of rugged, long-lasting, lightweight aluminum, this aluminum extension pole has a length of 6-Feet and is 1 3/4-Inch diameter.
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Will not load up with mortar or cross thread
- Works with most competitive handles
- Molded rounded threads for easy joining
- 1 3/4-Inch male and female threading
4-Inch stainless steel putty knife with plastic hammer end. Precision ground blade for ideal flex and hammer end feature for setting popped nails.
- Stainless steel Knife
- Plastic handle
- Hammer end
- Adheres to any surface for hands-free use
- SuperstickTM adhesive system is reusable, sticks to any surface and leaves no marks or holes
- Projects a laser line up to 30 ft
- Integrated horizontal and vertical leveling vials
Includes: Reusable SuperstickTM adhesive strip, 2 “AA” alkaline batteries, instruction sheet, protective carrying pouchLearn More
The Goldblatt Plastic Bristle Broom is a the perfect tool needed to give concrete work the fine-textured professional finish. Long wearing bristles are solidly set in a 7/8-Inch thick wood spine. The broom is 24-Inch long with 3-1/4 bristles. Product does not include handle.
- Ideal for a fine-textured finish
- Long wearing bristles
- Bristles are set in 7/8-Inch Wood Holder
7 Piece, Drywall Repair Kit, A Great All-In-One Kit That Gives You All The Tools To Repair Drywall Or For Small Finishing Jobs, Includes: A 8" Blue Steel Taping Knife, Inside Corner Tool, Plastic Putty Knives, Sanding Sponge & 10" Mud Pan, A Great Item For Any Home Owner Looking For The Tools To Patch A Hole.
- Goldblatt Tool #G05975 7 PC Drywall Repair Kit
- GOLDBLATT TOOL COMPANY
The Pace-Setter Masonry Trowel is an excellent all-purpose brick trowel. The ground and polished 10" Philadelphia Pattern blade is made of carbon steel. Comfortable hardwood handle. Durable steel ferrule.
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Blade is ground and polished
- Steel ferrule hardwood handle
- Nicely balanced
- 10" Philadelphia Patten DIY general masonry brick trowel
- Solid block acrylic vials won't fog, leak or break
- Heavy-duty box aluminum frame is JobSite ToughTM
- Precision milled edges assure frame accuracy
- Ergonomic rubberized hand grips
- Anti-Slip/Anti-Shock removable end caps protect frame
Johnson Level constructs this box level with frame construction giving them 4 points of strength that does not bend or twist in the toughest construction situations.Product Specifications
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Top Read: Yes
- Screwed in Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Frame: No
- Pitch Vial: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Magnetic: No
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Series Extruded Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt pre-broken-in standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ergonomically shaped bi-material handle make it one of the most comfortable to use floats on the market. 16-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch.
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Extruded Magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
Goldblatt joint tape holder holds up to 500' rolls and can be clipped on to any belt for easy access while taping drywall joints. Made out of galvanized steel this tool will not corrode over time.
- Holds 500-Feet roll of joint tape
- Galvanized steel
- Quick roll change system
- Handy belt clip
- Tape threads at top of holder for quick inrolling