The 4-in-1 Drywall Hanging Tool is a versatile multifunction tool that includes a utility knife, Philips screwdriver, keyhole saw, sanding rasp, and rugged nylon pouch.
- Aluminum body is lightweight and durable
- Quick change blade utility knife
- Steel lock mechanism
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Pro-Grip Edger is the perfect edger for any job. The body is made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel. Turned up ends help prevent indentation and gouging of concrete. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. The edger is 6"x3" with a 3/8 lip and 1/4" radius.
- Made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel
- Turned up ends help prevent indentation of concrete
- Pro-Grip handle is soft and ergonomic
- Easy clean-up
- 6" x 3" blade with 3/8" lip and 1/4" radius
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets..
- 7 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils, etc..
- Fits belts up to 2¾" wide..
- Steel hammer loop..
- Metal clip holds all measuring tape sizes..
- Horizontal Circle – Graduated to single degrees and reads by vernier direct to 15 minutes
- Horizontal Lock & Tangent Screw – For precise movement control
- Built-in Sunshade – For clear sighting
- Top Mounted Leveling Vial – For effortless viewing
- Large Leveling Screws – Easy to turn
- Versatile – Ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios, floors, for grading street, curbs ditches, for aligning fences; or any other light construction job
- Telescope: Erect
- Magnification: 22X
- Leveling Accuracy: ±3/16"/100ft. (±5mm/30m)
- Working Range: Up to 200' (560m)
- Minimum Focus: 4' (1.2m)
- Clear objective Aperture: 22mm
- Field of View: ±2'/100' (±0.6m/30m)
- Number of Lenses: 5
- Level Vial: 4'/2mm
- Horizontal Circle: n/a
- Graduation Diameter: 110mm
- Graduations: 1°
- Number: Each 10°, 0-90-0°
- Vernier: Double direct to 15 min.
- Weight: 2.204lbs. (1kg)
- Center Screw Thread: 5/8" - 11
Goldblatt Galvanized Steel Mud Pan is the perfect budget mud pan for your drywall finishing projects. Sturdy straight edges for clean knife swipes and non-leaking wrap-around seams make this a great value.
- Galvanized Mud Pan Resists Rust
- Convenient For Holding Mud During Drywall Finishing
- 12 inches long by 4.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches high
The Goldblatt Neon Handle knives are color coded to size making them easy to locate on the jobsite. These quality and lightweight finish knives have been the choice of the pro for decades. Large-grip plastic handles and finger-rests make them easy to use and maneuver. Flexible blue steel blade gives the perfect finish.
- Through-molded handle will not loosen or wobble
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Large plastic handle with tapered neck
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
- Made of polyester fabric.
- Holds most brands of compact cell phones.
- Securely holds small tools and accessories like pliers, mini-flashlights, screwdrivers, multi-tools, etc.
- Versatile 3-way attachment for pants, web suspenders, work aprons, etc.