The Goldblatt braided nylon line is high quality marking line that is the first choice of masons and contractors. Abrasion and alkali resistant, the strong braided nylon is available in 4 highly visible colors. The built-in elasticity maintains tension, eliminates sagging and need for extra twigging.
- 500-Foot braided white line
- Abrasion and alkali resistant
- Available in 4 highly visible colors
- Built-in elasticity maintains tension and eliminates sagging
- Heavy Duty stainless steel blade will not rust or corrode
- Structo-Cast® handle is durable and light weight
- Available in inch, 1/8" increments
- Durable aluminum construction with protective anodized finish
- Telescoping rod for easy storage
- Dual graduations read engineers scale feet/ tenths on front and standard feet/inches on back
- Snap on circular leveling vial included
- Nylon carrying bag w/shoulder strap
Goldblatt Industries Margin Trowels are precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. They are tough yet flexible.
- 5" x 1-1/2"
- High Quality Carbon Steel Blade & Tang That Is Taper Ground For Optimal Flexibility & Feel During Use
- Soft Grip Ergonomic Handle For Comfort During Use
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets..
- 7 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils, etc..
- Fits belts up to 2¾" wide..
- Steel hammer loop..
- Metal clip holds all measuring tape sizes..
Forged 1-Piece Head-Handle Of Tool Steel. Blue Nylon Vinyl, Shock Reduction Grip Is Ergonomically Correct To Reduce Vibration. Absorbs All Shock.
- Handle length (in.) : 14 in
- Height (in) : 13.63 in
- Item Weight : 2.0 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Lifetime against manufacturers defect
- Product Depth (in.) : 1.25 in
- Product Height (in.) : 13.63 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 2.0
- Product Width (in.) : 5.5 in
- Weight of Head (oz.) : 22.0
- Width (in) : 5.5 in
- Tough Structo-Cast® frame is non-conductive and even floats
- Structo-Cast® frame will not scratch fine wood or painted surfaces
- Durable acrylic vials are impact resistant
- Quik-Change® replaceable vial covers
- Sister Level Series: None
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Structo-Cast
- Frame Weight: Not Meaningful
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: No
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Pro-Grip Edger is the perfect edger for any job. The body is made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel. Turned up ends help prevent indentation and gouging of concrete. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. The edger is 6"x3" with a 3/8 lip and 1/4" radius.
- Made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel
- Turned up ends help prevent indentation of concrete
- Pro-Grip handle is soft and ergonomic
- Easy clean-up
- 6" x 3" blade with 3/8" lip and 1/4" radius
Goldblatt 30-Inch Swift mud mixer is perfect for mixing drywall joint compound, acoustic texture, and other similar materials. The blade angle lifts, folds, and whips material to an even texture. Made out of cast aluminum and a 3/8-Inch hex steel shaft, it is lightweight and durable and the rounded end won't puncture the bottom of the material container. A 1/2-Inch drill is required to use this tool.
- 30-Inch shaft
- 1/2-Inch drill chuck required
- Cast aluminum blades
- Steel he by shaft
- Rounded bottom