Goldblatt 30-Inch Swift mud mixer is perfect for mixing drywall joint compound, acoustic texture, and other similar materials. The blade angle lifts, folds, and whips material to an even texture. Made out of cast aluminum and a 3/8-Inch hex steel shaft, it is lightweight and durable and the rounded end won't puncture the bottom of the material container. A 1/2-Inch drill is required to use this tool.
- 30-Inch shaft
- 1/2-Inch drill chuck required
- Cast aluminum blades
- Steel he by shaft
- Rounded bottom
- Embossed top grain leather.
- Steel tongue buckle.
- Trim to fit waist sizes 29" - 46".
6-Inch DIY putty knife offers a flexible carbon steel blade for easy putty application. The handle is plastic with a hole in the end for easy hanging.
- Lightweight comfort plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Precision ground blade
With the Tool Shed Hard Cap Knee Pads you will add extra comfort to your knees while you are working!
- Grooved cap design helps prevent thread abrasion
- Durable knee protection, ideal for carpentry, floor covering, and household repairs
- Thick foam center padding for maximum comfort
- Heavy duty plastic caps on front for easy knee swiveling
- Comfortable, double elastic straps with easy-on, easy-off fasteners
- Quickly and accurately locates laser signal emitted from rotary lasers
- Audible and visual indicators for precise leveling
- Clamp attaches to grade rods
Includes: One-sided laser detector, 2 “AAA” batteries, clamp, instruction manual with warranty cardLearn More
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Hand Sander offers the best features and performance of any hand drywall sander on the market. The signature Pro-Grip is a cushioned rubber grip that prevents fatigue and ensures a firm no-slip grip. Equipped with quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. This sander is the perfect choice for all your drywall sanding needs.
- Pro-Grip handle design
- Quick-change clips
- Works with all standard die cut sandpaper