The Goldblatt 16-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 12-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 12 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel
This 36" wrecking bar is an essential tool for any garage, toolbox, or jobsite. Everyone knows how versitile a wrecking bar can be, so don't wait, get one today.
- Rounded 90 degree prying end for leverage and prying
- Tri-lobe design for comfort and strength
- Multiple nail pullers for flexibility and nail removal
- Pointed beveled ends for penetration and nail pulling
This 12" x 5",stainless steel flat drywalll finishing trowel will not rust. It is great for finishing stucco & pool surfaces where carbon steel trowels can leave behind steel residue that could rust over time.
- Made of stainless steel so it won't rust
- Cross Ground blade for broke-in feel
- Comfortable Pro-Grip handle reduces fatigue
- Unique rivet assembly, permanently "bonds" head to blade
- Head will stay square for life of product
- Extruded aluminum 1/8" blade and head thickness
- Clear protective anodized finish
- Screened, thermal-bonded black 1/8" graduations
- Large, bold easy reading graduations
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets..
- 7 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils, etc..
- Fits belts up to 2¾" wide..
- Steel hammer loop..
- Metal clip holds all measuring tape sizes..
The Goldblatt ProGrip brick trowels are the best brick trowels available today. Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel, they are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. 11" x 5-1/2", Philadelphia Pattern brick trowel.
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Sturdy and lightweight for long lasting use
- Slip resistant Pro-Grip handle
- 11" x 5-1/2", Philadelphia Pattern brick trowel
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
- Made of polyester fabric and ballistic binding.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 6 Smaller pockets for pliers, pencils, nail sets, etc.
- Center pocket for tape, nails or other tools.
- Pry bar or combination square holder.
- 2" Wide web belt with steel buckle.
- Fits waist sizes 29"- 46".