The 4 piece pry bar set from Titan tools is perfect to keep in the tool box for anytime you are in a pinch. WIth tough poly-propylene hand grips and shafts forged from carbon steel witha black oxide finish they are built to last. This set includes 4 bars in sizes 8" 12", 18" and 24".Learn More
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets..
- 7 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils, etc..
- Fits belts up to 2¾" wide..
- Steel hammer loop..
- Metal clip holds all measuring tape sizes..
The Goldblatt Plastic Bristle Broom is a the perfect tool needed to give concrete work the fine-textured professional finish. Long wearing bristles are solidly set in a 7/8-Inch thick wood spine. The broom is 24-Inch long with 3-1/4 bristles. Product does not include handle.
- Ideal for a fine-textured finish
- Long wearing bristles
- Bristles are set in 7/8-Inch Wood Holder
- 6X Faster than traditional chalk reels
- 6:1 Gear ratio
- Metal drive gear
- Metal handle
- Wide pronged hook
- Nylon/Polyester braided line
The 4-in-1 Drywall Hanging Tool is a versatile multifunction tool that includes a utility knife, Philips screwdriver, keyhole saw, sanding rasp, and rugged nylon pouch.
- Aluminum body is lightweight and durable
- Quick change blade utility knife
- Steel lock mechanism
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
- 1-1/8" x 25'
- 10' of blade standout
- Durable rubber blade-lock
- Mylar coated blade withstands abrasion and prolongs life
- Tru-zero hook grabs construction material from both top and bottom
- Large numbers and fractional markings
- 1/8" markings
- Guaranteed tough
Roofing-siding-contractor bar, 16". Removes shingles, sheeting, siding, gutters, and down spouts. Thin blade to get under shingles and nail puller on other end for removing imbedded nails. Improved angle to be able to lift and extract a 2-1/2" nail. Drop-forged steel with black finish and polished surfaces.Learn More