The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
The Goldblatt Paint/Mud mixer is a tornado shaped speed mixer that is perfect for mixing paint, joint compound, acoustic texture and other types of similar materials. This speedy mixer will thoroughly mix without splashing. The 4-Inch diameter mixing tine has a protective bottom ring to resist bucket damage and material contamination. Use with 1/2-Inch drill.
- Powerful auger action
- Durable, electroplated carbon steel
- Protective bottom ring
- 22-Inch by 1/2-Inch shaft
- Tough Structo-Cast® frame is non-conductive and even floats
- Structo-Cast® frame will not scratch fine wood or painted surfaces
- Durable acrylic vials are impact resistant
- Quik-Change® replaceable vial covers
- Sister Level Series: None
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Structo-Cast
- Frame Weight: Not Meaningful
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: No
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Hand Sander offers the best features and performance of any hand drywall sander on the market. The signature Pro-Grip is a cushioned rubber grip that prevents fatigue and ensures a firm no-slip grip. Equipped with quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. This sander is the perfect choice for all your drywall sanding needs.
- Pro-Grip handle design
- Quick-change clips
- Works with all standard die cut sandpaper
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Jab Saw is the perfect choice for the pro user. This saw has been designed to out perform any jab saw on the market. When tested, it's triple ground tooth design cut 50-Percent faster than a traditional saw. The temper hardened blade easily cuts both directions and will stay sharp. It is perfect for use on drywall, wood, plastic and even cement board. The signature Pro-Grip handle has been ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and provide comfort.
- Sharp tooth design
- Cuts 50-Percent faster
- Use on drywall, wood, plastic cement board
- Pro-Grip Handle
The Pace-Setter Finishing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 12-Inch by 4-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang
- 14 Double row pockets inside and 34 triple row outside organize a wide range of tools and accessories
- Tape strap and key clip included.
- Drill pocket with hook and loop handle strap.
- Designed to fit most standard 31/2- to 5-gallon buckets.
The Goldblatt Gauging trowel is precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Blades are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. They are sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. This trowel is 7" x 3-1/8".
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape
- 7" x 3-1/8" Gauging trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle