The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Hand Sander offers the best features and performance of any hand drywall sander on the market. The signature Pro-Grip is a cushioned rubber grip that prevents fatigue and ensures a firm no-slip grip. Equipped with quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. This sander is the perfect choice for all your drywall sanding needs.
- Pro-Grip handle design
- Quick-change clips
- Works with all standard die cut sandpaper
The Goldblatt Drywall Panel Carrier gives you the extra reach that you need to carry drywall panels easily. The injection molded high-impact plastic body is incredibly strong and can up to two sheets of 5/8-Inch board. The off-set soft-grip rubber handle gives a secure, comfortable grip.
- Carry drywall sheets easier
- Holds up to 2 sheets of 5/8-Inch
- No-slip rubber tabs on base
- Inlaid comfort-grip handle
- Durable construction
- Adjustable to fit all sizes.
- Elastic rear straps for added comfort.
- 2" Wide heavy duty webbing for extra strength.
- Heavy duty clips on front and rear.
- Made of polyester fabric.
- Holds most brands of compact cell phones.
- Securely holds small tools and accessories like pliers, mini-flashlights, screwdrivers, multi-tools, etc.
- Versatile 3-way attachment for pants, web suspenders, work aprons, etc.
The Goldblatt skate wheel joint raker has specially-hardened, big diameter skate wheels mounted on an 8-1/2-Inch rugged aluminum handle. Easy to grip handle is formed at the end to rod joints easily. The hardened nail is adjustable for depth. Skate wheels are 1-3/4-Inch diameter, mounted 1-3/4-Inch apart. Overall width 3-Inch.
- Specially hardened large diameter skate wheels
- Easy grip handle is formed at the end to rod joints
- Hardened nail is adjustable for depth
- Overall width 3-Inch
- Tough Structo-Cast® frame is non-conductive and even floats
- Structo-Cast® frame will not scratch fine wood or painted surfaces
- Durable acrylic vials are impact resistant
- Quik-Change® replaceable vial covers
- Sister Level Series: None
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Structo-Cast
- Frame Weight: Not Meaningful
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: No
The Goldblatt aluminum threaded adaptor is a Female threaded to Fresno adaptor. This adaptor has universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading.
- Female threaded to Fresno adaptor
- Universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading
- Used with 1-3/8-Inch or 1-3/4-Inch snap in handles
- High grade aluminum construction
Goldblatt joint tape holder holds up to 500' rolls and can be clipped on to any belt for easy access while taping drywall joints. Made out of galvanized steel this tool will not corrode over time.
- Holds 500-Feet roll of joint tape
- Galvanized steel
- Quick roll change system
- Handy belt clip
- Tape threads at top of holder for quick inrolling
- Retrieves chalk line 3-1/2 times faster than a standard chalk reel
- Crank handle clutch release allows release of the line without spinning the crank handle
- Lightweight ABS impact-resistant case increases durability
- Patented hook storage and door locking mechanism virtually eliminate spills and line tangles
- Twisted cotton line holds more chalk for multiple line strikes
- Holds approximately 2 oz. of chalk
- 14 Double row pockets inside and 34 triple row outside organize a wide range of tools and accessories
- Tape strap and key clip included.
- Drill pocket with hook and loop handle strap.
- Designed to fit most standard 31/2- to 5-gallon buckets.