The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
The Goldblatt Drywall Panel Carrier gives you the extra reach that you need to carry drywall panels easily. The injection molded high-impact plastic body is incredibly strong and can up to two sheets of 5/8-Inch board. The off-set soft-grip rubber handle gives a secure, comfortable grip.
- Carry drywall sheets easier
- Holds up to 2 sheets of 5/8-Inch
- No-slip rubber tabs on base
- Inlaid comfort-grip handle
- Durable construction
- 14 Double row pockets inside and 34 triple row outside organize a wide range of tools and accessories
- Tape strap and key clip included.
- Drill pocket with hook and loop handle strap.
- Designed to fit most standard 31/2- to 5-gallon buckets.
- Tough Structo-Cast® frame is non-conductive and even floats
- Structo-Cast® frame will not scratch fine wood or painted surfaces
- Durable acrylic vials are impact resistant
- Quik-Change® replaceable vial covers
- Sister Level Series: None
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Structo-Cast
- Frame Weight: Not Meaningful
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: No
- Made of polyester fabric.
- Holds most brands of compact cell phones.
- Securely holds small tools and accessories like pliers, mini-flashlights, screwdrivers, multi-tools, etc.
- Versatile 3-way attachment for pants, web suspenders, work aprons, etc.
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip margin trowels are precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Each trowel is taper ground for perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Margin trowels are the perfect tool to reach tight areas in concrete, plaster and mastic applications. Steel-ferruled Pro-Grip handle is both rugged and comfortable. Available in a variety of sizes. This Margin trowel is 6" x 2".
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape.
- 6" x 2",Margin Trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
Goldblatt joint tape holder holds up to 500' rolls and can be clipped on to any belt for easy access while taping drywall joints. Made out of galvanized steel this tool will not corrode over time.
- Holds 500-Feet roll of joint tape
- Galvanized steel
- Quick roll change system
- Handy belt clip
- Tape threads at top of holder for quick inrolling
- Specially designed to hold newer/smaller cell phones.
- Versatile 2-way attachment for belts, pants, etc.
- Heavy duty clip on back, elastic side panels and padded inside to protect cell phones.Learn More
The Goldblatt braided nylon line is high quality marking line that is the first choice of masons and contractors. Abrasion and alkali resistant, the strong braided nylon is available in 4 highly visible colors. The built-in elasticity maintains tension, eliminates sagging and need for extra twigging.
- 500-Foot braided white line
- Abrasion and alkali resistant
- Available in 4 highly visible colors
- Built-in elasticity maintains tension and eliminates sagging
The Goldblatt Paint/Mud mixer is a tornado shaped speed mixer that is perfect for mixing paint, joint compound, acoustic texture and other types of similar materials. This speedy mixer will thoroughly mix without splashing. The 4-Inch diameter mixing tine has a protective bottom ring to resist bucket damage and material contamination. Use with 1/2-Inch drill.
- Powerful auger action
- Durable, electroplated carbon steel
- Protective bottom ring
- 22-Inch by 1/2-Inch shaft