- Patented Glo-View® vial enhances readability in low light
- Natural light or hand-held light sources re-charge the vial surrounds
- Powerful GripTight® rare earth magnets hold to ferrous metal surfaces
- Super strong 9" solid aluminum frame is JobSite ToughTM
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- 3 vials read plumb, level, and 45°
- Top-read window for easy viewing
- Length: 9"
- Frame Material: Solid Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: Yes
- Glo-View®: Yes
- Top-Read: Yes
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Rare Earth
Goldblatt Concrete Placers make flat work easier. Grade, smooth and spread concrete with ease and at the proper working angle. Crafted with a convenient rebar-hook. Special reinforced ribbed channels make this placer strong and long-lasting. All welded 12 gauge steel construction. 19-1/2 by 4-Inch. 54-Inch Wood Handle included.
- Made of 12 gauge steel
- U-Rib stiffening channel along blade
- Two full length stiffening breaks
- Welded construction
- Rebar hook
- Large Main Pocket and Smaller Front Pocket - Convenient access to parts or tools
- Web Loops and Sleeve Pockets - Provide multiple storage options
- Rear Clip or Attach to Belt up to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Durable Ballistic Poly Fabric - Includes reinforced edges for extra wear
- Handy Flashlight or Large Tool Sleeve
- Electrical Tape Strap plus Carabiner for Keys
- Unique rivet assembly, permanently "bonds" head to blade
- Head will stay square for life of product
- Extruded aluminum 1/8" blade and head thickness
- Clear protective anodized finish
- Screened, thermal-bonded black 1/8" graduations
- Large, bold easy reading graduations
- Made of polyester fabric and ballistic binding.
- 2 Main nail and tool pockets.
- Steel hammer holders.
- 6 Smaller pockets for pencils, nail sets, etc.
- May be worn on left or right side.
Goldblatt 13" lightweight aluminum hawk is perfect for drywall and masonry applications. The Pro-Grip handle and padded o-ring make it comfortable to use all day. Edges have been rounded to make it safer on the job.
- Pro-Grip soft handle
- Padded o-ring
- Lightweight Aluminum
- 13" x 13" plate
- Use with drywall, plaster, or mortar
This 11" Narrow London Brick Trowel is used for applying mortar between layers of brick, stone and concrete blocks. The London Pattern, ideal for laying brick, has a rounded heel to carry mortar further on the blade.
- 11" Narrow London Brick Trowel
- Superior Flex & Consistency
- Increased Strength & Durability
- Comfortable Ergonomic Handle
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 3 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools.
- Steel hammer loop.
- 2" Poly web belt with quick-release buckle.
- Fits waists sizes 29"- 46".