The Goldblatt 7 In. Pointing Trowel blade is made of carbon steel and has been ground and polished. The comfortable steel ferruled hardwood handle. The trowel is nicely balanced and easy to use.
- Carbon Steel and has Been Ground and Polished
- Comfortable Hardwood Handle
- Nicely Balanced, Easy to Use
This Margin Trowel has a carbon steel blade, ground and polished. Steel ferruled hardwood handle. Nicely balanced, easy to use.
- 5-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel Carbon Steel Blade
- The Pace-Setter Margin trowel has carbon steel blades which are ground and polished
- This nicely balanced trowel is light-weight easy to use
- Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle
The Goldblatt wood line blocks are made with select hardwood, machined to exact specifications. More area of the line block is used for holding power. Use for brick or block. Blocks are shrink-wrapped one pair per package.
- Made of select hardwood
- Machined to exact specifications
- More area of the line block used for holding power
- Use for brick or block
- Blocks are shrink-wrapped one pair per package
The Goldblatt Scrub Sponge is ideal for the elimination of dust and for level 5 finishes. The dual-sided design makes the job easier with one soft, absorbent side and one scrub side. Simply clean by rinsing out with water.
- Large in Size
- Ideal for The Elimination of Dust
- Dual-sided Design - One Soft, Absorbent Side and One Scrub Side
4-Inch DIY putty knife offers a flexible carbon steel blade for easy putty application. The handle is plastic with a hole in the end for easy hanging.
- Lightweight comfort plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Precision ground blade
- Durable, light weight Structo-Cast® high-impact molded frame
- Permanent molded graduations for quick and easy measurements
- Unique centering feature for circles
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Built-in scribe notches (12" versions) Fluorescent easy-to see colors