- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
Goldblatt 11-Inch by 4-Inch wood handle curved blade plaster/drywall trowel is perfect for the finisher who uses a hawk and trowel to finish walls. The stainless steel blade has been cross ground and shaped to give a broken in feel and the perfect crown on the finish.
- Wood handle
- Curved cross-ground blade
- Stainless steel
- 11-Inch by 4-Inch flat blade
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Groover with Pro-Grip handle is a professional groover. Designed to meet the needs of any job, this groover has a smooth surface to create crisp, sharp grooves. The groover is weighted for optimal performance. Comfortable, soft Pro-Grip, ergonomic handle. This edger is 6" x 3",with 1/2" depth and 1/2" width.
- Weighted for optimal performance
- Rust-proof Stainless Steel body
- Comfortable, soft Pro-Grip ergonomic handle
- Curved end to decrease gouging
The Goldblatt Vortex 9-Inch Sanding disks are the perfect replacement sanding disk for Vortex and all other 9-Inch hook-and-loop sanders. Available in a variety of grits, for every use, the Goldblatt hook-and -loop disks come in a larger 15 pack--making them the most economical choice on the market.
- Easy hook-and-loop design
- Variety of grits 80 to 220
- Works with most 9-Inch circular sanders
The Goldblatt Cross Joint trowel is precisely forged from high quality carbon steel; tough yet flexible. Blades are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. They are sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. This trowel is 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" Cross Joint trowel.
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape
- 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" , Cross Joint Trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Rigid aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy
- Top read window for easy readings
- Impact resistant acrylic vials assure accuracy
- Quik-Change® replaceable cover plates and vials for in the field service
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- Sister Level Series: 1700 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Medium Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
Goldblatt 30-Inch Swift mud mixer is perfect for mixing drywall joint compound, acoustic texture, and other similar materials. The blade angle lifts, folds, and whips material to an even texture. Made out of cast aluminum and a 3/8-Inch hex steel shaft, it is lightweight and durable and the rounded end won't puncture the bottom of the material container. A 1/2-Inch drill is required to use this tool.
- 30-Inch shaft
- 1/2-Inch drill chuck required
- Cast aluminum blades
- Steel he by shaft
- Rounded bottom
The Goldblatt Mahogany Wood Floats are the finest in wood hand floats. Made of high grade seasoned mahogany these bevel edged floats will give superior results. Perfect for rougher finishes. Comfortable ultra-smooth wood handle. 12" x 4-1/2".
- Ultra-smooth wood handle
- High grade seasoned wood
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Ideal for rougher finishes
- Beveled edges
Empire Level is the leading designer and producer of levels, squares, layout tools and caution tape in the United States with dominant market share in the retail, contractor supply, and "Do-It-Yourself" markets.
- Line Reels
- Available in 100', 250' and 500' reels
- Easy to see bright orange, gold, and pink
- Choice of twisted or braided line
- 250' Gold