Goldblatt 30-Inch Swift mud mixer is perfect for mixing drywall joint compound, acoustic texture, and other similar materials. The blade angle lifts, folds, and whips material to an even texture. Made out of cast aluminum and a 3/8-Inch hex steel shaft, it is lightweight and durable and the rounded end won't puncture the bottom of the material container. A 1/2-Inch drill is required to use this tool.
- 30-Inch shaft
- 1/2-Inch drill chuck required
- Cast aluminum blades
- Steel he by shaft
- Rounded bottom
- Embossed top grain leather.
- Steel tongue buckle.
- Trim to fit waist sizes 29" - 46".
7 Piece, Drywall Repair Kit, A Great All-In-One Kit That Gives You All The Tools To Repair Drywall Or For Small Finishing Jobs, Includes: A 8" Blue Steel Taping Knife, Inside Corner Tool, Plastic Putty Knives, Sanding Sponge & 10" Mud Pan, A Great Item For Any Home Owner Looking For The Tools To Patch A Hole.
- Goldblatt Tool #G05975 7 PC Drywall Repair Kit
- GOLDBLATT TOOL COMPANY
The Goldblatt Mahogany Wood Floats are the finest in wood hand floats. Made of high grade seasoned mahogany these bevel edged floats will give superior results. Perfect for rougher finishes. Comfortable ultra-smooth wood handle. 15" x 3-1/2".
- Ultra-smooth wood handle
- High grade seasoned wood
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Ideal for rougher finishes
- Beveled edges
Hammer heads are 4-1/2" long with a 2-1/2" diameter face. Black rubber head is bounce resistant while gray rubber head is non-marring; over all length is 14-1/2" hickory handle
- Face diameter (in.) : 2.5
- Hand Tool Type : Mallet/Sledge
- Handle length (in.) : 14.0
- Head Material : Synthetic
- Height (in) : 14.3 in
- Item Weight : 1.62 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Lifetime against manufacturers defect
- Product Depth (in.) : 2.5 in
- Product Height (in.) : 14.3 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 1.62
- Product Width (in.) : 4.5 in
- Replaceable Head : No
- Weight of Head (oz.) : 18.0
- Width (in) : 4.5 in
Goldblatt 11-Inch by 4-Inch wood handle curved blade plaster/drywall trowel is perfect for the finisher who uses a hawk and trowel to finish walls. The stainless steel blade has been cross ground and shaped to give a broken in feel and the perfect crown on the finish.
- Wood handle
- Curved cross-ground blade
- Stainless steel
- 11-Inch by 4-Inch flat blade
The Goldblatt Vortex 9-Inch Sanding disks are the perfect replacement sanding disk for Vortex and all other 9-Inch hook-and-loop sanders. Available in a variety of grits, for every use, the Goldblatt hook-and -loop disks come in a larger 15 pack--making them the most economical choice on the market.
- Easy hook-and-loop design
- Variety of grits 80 to 220
- Works with most 9-Inch circular sanders
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Groover with Pro-Grip handle is a professional groover. Designed to meet the needs of any job, this groover has a smooth surface to create crisp, sharp grooves. The groover is weighted for optimal performance. Comfortable, soft Pro-Grip, ergonomic handle. This edger is 6" x 3",with 1/2" depth and 1/2" width.
- Weighted for optimal performance
- Rust-proof Stainless Steel body
- Comfortable, soft Pro-Grip ergonomic handle
- Curved end to decrease gouging