- 100' x 1/2"
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
- 24" x 2" body, 16" x 1-1/2" tongue, 1/8" thick
- Permanently stamped numbers and graduations
- Rafter and Essex Board Measures
- Aluminum construction with anodized finish, will not rust or corrode
Hammer heads are 4-1/2" long with a 2-1/2" diameter face. Black rubber head is bounce resistant while gray rubber head is non-marring; over all length is 14-1/2" hickory handle
- Face diameter (in.) : 2.5
- Hand Tool Type : Mallet/Sledge
- Handle length (in.) : 14.0
- Head Material : Synthetic
- Height (in) : 14.3 in
- Item Weight : 1.62 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Lifetime against manufacturers defect
- Product Depth (in.) : 2.5 in
- Product Height (in.) : 14.3 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 1.62
- Product Width (in.) : 4.5 in
- Replaceable Head : No
- Weight of Head (oz.) : 18.0
- Width (in) : 4.5 in
- Retrieves chalk line 3-1/2 times faster than a standard chalk reel
- Crank handle clutch release allows release of the line without spinning the crank handle
- Lightweight ABS impact-resistant case increases durability
- Patented hook storage and door locking mechanism virtually eliminate spills and line tangles
- Twisted cotton line holds more chalk for multiple line strikes
- Holds approximately 2 oz. of chalk
- Assorted reel and chalk combo packs
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Pro-Grip Edger is the perfect edger for any job. The body is made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel. Turned up ends help prevent indentation and gouging of concrete. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. The edger is 6"x3" with a 3/8 lip and 1/4" radius.
- Made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel
- Turned up ends help prevent indentation of concrete
- Pro-Grip handle is soft and ergonomic
- Easy clean-up
- 6" x 3" blade with 3/8" lip and 1/4" radius
- Strong holding magnetic edge holds to ferrous metal surfaces
- Super strong 9" solid aluminum frame is JobSite ToughTM
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- SurroundView® vial surrounds enhance readability
- 3 vials read plumb, level, and 45°
- Top-read window for easy viewing
The Goldblatt Cross Joint trowel is precisely forged from high quality carbon steel; tough yet flexible. Blades are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. They are sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. This trowel is 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" Cross Joint trowel.
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape
- 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" , Cross Joint Trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
The Goldblatt Vortex 9-Inch Sanding disks are the perfect replacement sanding disk for Vortex and all other 9-Inch hook-and-loop sanders. Available in a variety of grits, for every use, the Goldblatt hook-and -loop disks come in a larger 15 pack--making them the most economical choice on the market.
- Easy hook-and-loop design
- Variety of grits 80 to 220
- Works with most 9-Inch circular sanders