- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
- 100' x 1/2"
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
- Embossed top grain leather.
- Steel tongue buckle.
- Trim to fit waist sizes 29" - 46".
The Pace-Setter Finishing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 14-Inch by 4-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang
- Retrieves chalk line 3-1/2 times faster than a standard chalk reel
- Crank handle clutch release allows release of the line without spinning the crank handle
- Lightweight ABS impact-resistant case increases durability
- Patented hook storage and door locking mechanism virtually eliminate spills and line tangles
- Twisted cotton line holds more chalk for multiple line strikes
- Holds approximately 2 oz. of chalk
- Assorted reel and chalk combo packs
The Goldblatt Rub Brick is crafted with a fluted silicon carbide surface and Pro-Grip handle--making it the preferred brand for many tradesmen. The comfortable, well-contoured handle minimizes fatigue. This rub brick is the fastest, most economical cutting medium known for dressing down all kinds of concrete work. 20 grit. 6" x 3" x 1".
- Fluted silicone carbide stone
- 20 grit square base
- Soft, ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Used for dressing down concrete and removing marks
- Large 6" x 3" base
- Strong holding magnetic edge holds to ferrous metal surfaces
- Super strong 9" solid aluminum frame is JobSite ToughTM
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- SurroundView® vial surrounds enhance readability
- 3 vials read plumb, level, and 45°
- Top-read window for easy viewing
7 Piece, Drywall Repair Kit, A Great All-In-One Kit That Gives You All The Tools To Repair Drywall Or For Small Finishing Jobs, Includes: A 8" Blue Steel Taping Knife, Inside Corner Tool, Plastic Putty Knives, Sanding Sponge & 10" Mud Pan, A Great Item For Any Home Owner Looking For The Tools To Patch A Hole.
- Goldblatt Tool #G05975 7 PC Drywall Repair Kit
- GOLDBLATT TOOL COMPANY