7 Piece, Drywall Repair Kit, A Great All-In-One Kit That Gives You All The Tools To Repair Drywall Or For Small Finishing Jobs, Includes: A 8" Blue Steel Taping Knife, Inside Corner Tool, Plastic Putty Knives, Sanding Sponge & 10" Mud Pan, A Great Item For Any Home Owner Looking For The Tools To Patch A Hole.
- Goldblatt Tool #G05975 7 PC Drywall Repair Kit
- GOLDBLATT TOOL COMPANY
- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
The Goldblatt Radial 9-Inch Sanding disks are the perfect replacement sanding disk for Vortex and all other 9-Inch hook-and-loop sanders. Available in a variety of grits, for every use, the Goldblatt hook-and -loop disks come in a larger 15 pack--making them the most economical choice on the market.
- Easy hook-and-loop design
- Variety of grits 80 to 220
- Works with most 9-Inch circular sanders
- 100' x 1/2"
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
- 24" x 2" body, 16" x 1-1/2" tongue, 1/8" thick
- Permanently stamped numbers and graduations
- Rafter and Essex Board Measures
- Aluminum construction with anodized finish, will not rust or corrode
Hammer heads are 4-1/2" long with a 2-1/2" diameter face. Black rubber head is bounce resistant while gray rubber head is non-marring; over all length is 14-1/2" hickory handle
- Face diameter (in.) : 2.5
- Hand Tool Type : Mallet/Sledge
- Handle length (in.) : 14.0
- Head Material : Synthetic
- Height (in) : 14.3 in
- Item Weight : 1.62 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Lifetime against manufacturers defect
- Product Depth (in.) : 2.5 in
- Product Height (in.) : 14.3 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 1.62
- Product Width (in.) : 4.5 in
- Replaceable Head : No
- Weight of Head (oz.) : 18.0
- Width (in) : 4.5 in
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Pro-Grip Edger is the perfect edger for any job. The body is made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel. Turned up ends help prevent indentation and gouging of concrete. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. The edger is 6"x3" with a 3/8 lip and 1/4" radius.
- Made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel
- Turned up ends help prevent indentation of concrete
- Pro-Grip handle is soft and ergonomic
- Easy clean-up
- 6" x 3" blade with 3/8" lip and 1/4" radius