Goldblatt 11-Inch by 4-Inch wood handle curved blade plaster/drywall trowel is perfect for the finisher who uses a hawk and trowel to finish walls. The stainless steel blade has been cross ground and shaped to give a broken in feel and the perfect crown on the finish.
- Wood handle
- Curved cross-ground blade
- Stainless steel
- 11-Inch by 4-Inch flat blade
Goldblatt 30-Inch Swift mud mixer is perfect for mixing drywall joint compound, acoustic texture, and other similar materials. The blade angle lifts, folds, and whips material to an even texture. Made out of cast aluminum and a 3/8-Inch hex steel shaft, it is lightweight and durable and the rounded end won't puncture the bottom of the material container. A 1/2-Inch drill is required to use this tool.
- 30-Inch shaft
- 1/2-Inch drill chuck required
- Cast aluminum blades
- Steel he by shaft
- Rounded bottom
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Groover with Pro-Grip handle is a professional groover. Designed to meet the needs of any job, this groover has a smooth surface to create crisp, sharp grooves. The groover is weighted for optimal performance. Comfortable, soft Pro-Grip, ergonomic handle. This edger is 6" x 3",with 1/2" depth and 1/2" width.
- Weighted for optimal performance
- Rust-proof Stainless Steel body
- Comfortable, soft Pro-Grip ergonomic handle
- Curved end to decrease gouging
The Goldblatt Cross Joint trowel is precisely forged from high quality carbon steel; tough yet flexible. Blades are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. They are sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. This trowel is 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" Cross Joint trowel.
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape
- 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" , Cross Joint Trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Aluminum reinforced frame
- Rubber magnetic working edge allows for hands-free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Tapered ends assure an easy fit into tool belts, tool pouches or work pant pockets
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read in dimly lit work environments
- Oversized frame
- 12" torpedo level features Multi-Pitch® vial reads slope in 1/8" increments
- Length: 12"
- Frame Material: Reinforced Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top-Read: No
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Strip
The Pace-Setter Finishing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 14-Inch by 4-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang
Empire Level is the leading designer and producer of levels, squares, layout tools and caution tape in the United States with dominant market share in the retail, contractor supply, and "Do-It-Yourself" markets.
- Line Reels
- Available in 100', 250' and 500' reels
- Easy to see bright orange, gold, and pink
- Choice of twisted or braided line
- 250' Gold
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Pro-Grip Edger is the perfect edger for any job. The body is made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel. Turned up ends help prevent indentation and gouging of concrete. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. The edger is 6"x3" with a 3/8 lip and 1/4" radius.
- Made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel
- Turned up ends help prevent indentation of concrete
- Pro-Grip handle is soft and ergonomic
- Easy clean-up
- 6" x 3" blade with 3/8" lip and 1/4" radius
The Goldblatt Rub Brick is crafted with a fluted silicon carbide surface and Pro-Grip handle--making it the preferred brand for many tradesmen. The comfortable, well-contoured handle minimizes fatigue. This rub brick is the fastest, most economical cutting medium known for dressing down all kinds of concrete work. 20 grit. 6" x 3" x 1".
- Fluted silicone carbide stone
- 20 grit square base
- Soft, ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Used for dressing down concrete and removing marks
- Large 6" x 3" base