This Margin Trowel has a carbon steel blade, ground and polished. Steel ferruled hardwood handle. Nicely balanced, easy to use.
- 5-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel Carbon Steel Blade
- The Pace-Setter Margin trowel has carbon steel blades which are ground and polished
- This nicely balanced trowel is light-weight easy to use
- Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle
- Top grain leather.
- Fits narrow-type hand tools up to 10" long.
- Molded leather retains shape.
- Fits belts up to 2 1/4" wide.
- Durable level vial is impact resistant
- Lightweight construction reduces line sag
- Unrestricted hooks allows for easy movement on line
- Use for masonry, landscape and sheet metal work
The Goldblatt Scrub Sponge is ideal for the elimination of dust and for level 5 finishes. The dual-sided design makes the job easier with one soft, absorbent side and one scrub side. Simply clean by rinsing out with water.
- Large in Size
- Ideal for The Elimination of Dust
- Dual-sided Design - One Soft, Absorbent Side and One Scrub Side
The PaceSetter concrete groover is made of rust-resistant carbon steel. Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove. Turned-up ends prevent gouging of concrete. Comfortable wood handle. The groover is 6" long, 3" wide and 1/4" deep.
- Made of rust-resistant carbon steel
- Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove
- Turned-up ends prevent gouging
- Comfortable wood handle
The PaceSetter Pointing trowels are made from high quality carbon steel that is tough yet flexible. Blades are ground and polished. Nicely balanced trowel is easy to use. Steel ferruled hardwood handle This Pointing trowel is 5".
- Made from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Blades are ground and polished
- 5" DIY Pointing trowel
- Steel ferruled hardwood handle