This Margin Trowel has a carbon steel blade, ground and polished. Steel ferruled hardwood handle. Nicely balanced, easy to use.
- 5-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel Carbon Steel Blade
- The Pace-Setter Margin trowel has carbon steel blades which are ground and polished
- This nicely balanced trowel is light-weight easy to use
- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
- Top grain leather.
- Fits narrow-type hand tools up to 10" long.
- Molded leather retains shape.
- Slotted safety snap.
- Large Main Pocket and Smaller Front Pocket - Convenient access to parts or tools
- Web Loops and Sleeve Pockets - Provide multiple storage options
- Rear Clip or Attach to Belt up to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Durable Ballistic Poly Fabric - Includes reinforced edges for extra wear
- Handy Flashlight or Large Tool Sleeve
- Electrical Tape Strap plus Carabiner for Keys
Milwaukee® Tape Measures are Nothing But Heavy Duty®. Using Nylon Blade Protection and a 5-Point Reinforced Frame, they offer up to 10X Longer Life. Additional innovative features include the Finger Stop, which protects your finger when the blade retracts and a large hook, that allows the tape to grip materials from all angles.
- Nylon Bond Blade Protection
- 5-Point Reinforced Frame
- Finger Stop- Protects Finger During Blade Retraction
- Blueprint Scale- Calculates 1/4" and 1/8" Drawings
- Wire Form Belt Clip-Reduces Pocket Tearing
- 2-Sided Printing- Increases measurement readability
- Up to 9' Standout
- 360 Degree Hook Attachment
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
- Rigid aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy
- Top read window for easy readings
- Impact resistant acrylic vials assure accuracy
- Quik-Change® replaceable cover plates and vials for in the field service
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- Sister Level Series: 1700 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Medium Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
- Adjustable to fit all sizes.
- Elastic rear straps for added comfort.
- 2" Wide heavy duty webbing for extra strength.
- Heavy duty clips on front and rear.