This 12" x 5",stainless steel flat drywalll finishing trowel will not rust. It is great for finishing stucco & pool surfaces where carbon steel trowels can leave behind steel residue that could rust over time.
- Made of stainless steel so it won't rust
- Cross Ground blade for broke-in feel
- Comfortable Pro-Grip handle reduces fatigue
The Goldblatt 16-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 12-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 12 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel
Estwing MRW25LM, 25 Oz. Framing Hammer with Hickory Handle & Milled Face with Magnet.Learn More
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 3 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools.
- Steel hammer loop.
- 2" Poly web belt with quick-release buckle.
- Fits waists sizes 29"- 46".
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- Permanent graduations and numbers are easy to read
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Scribe notches starting at 1-3/4" transfer outside increments from pivot point
- Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
- 12" body spans wider boards simplifying layout and measurements
- Complete instruction manual included with rafter tables
The Goldblatt Dust-Free Sander virtually takes the mess out of drywall sanding. Designed to be attached to a standard shop-vac, this handy tool eliminates 90-Percent of the dust and mess associated with traditional drywall sanding methods. Equipped with special quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. Works with most standard die-cut sandpaper.
- Virtually eliminates drywall sanding dust
- Attaches to a standard shop vac
- Works with standard die-cut sandpaper
- Adjustable air-flow
- Comfortable soft-grip handle
This rigid Aluminum Extension Handle by Goldblatt fits all Goldblatt bull floats. Molded round threads are easy to clean, easy to join, and no couplings are required. Will not load up with mortar or cross-thread. Two or more handles easily attach to each other and to provide the reach needed to complete any job. Works with most competitive handles. Made of rugged, long-lasting, lightweight aluminum, this aluminum extension pole has a length of 6-Feet and is 1 3/4-Inch diameter.
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Will not load up with mortar or cross thread
- Works with most competitive handles
- Molded rounded threads for easy joining
- 1 3/4-Inch male and female threading
This 36" wrecking bar is an essential tool for any garage, toolbox, or jobsite. Everyone knows how versitile a wrecking bar can be, so don't wait, get one today.
- Rounded 90 degree prying end for leverage and prying
- Tri-lobe design for comfort and strength
- Multiple nail pullers for flexibility and nail removal
- Pointed beveled ends for penetration and nail pulling
The Goldblatt ProGrip brick trowels are the best brick trowels available today. Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel, they are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. 11" x 5-1/2", Philadelphia Pattern brick trowel.
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Sturdy and lightweight for long lasting use
- Slip resistant Pro-Grip handle
- 11" x 5-1/2", Philadelphia Pattern brick trowel