- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 3 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools.
- Steel hammer loop.
- 2" Poly web belt with quick-release buckle.
- Fits waists sizes 29"- 46".
The Goldblatt Snap-in Aluminum Extension Handles are the best on the market. Constructed of high-grade aluminum, handles snap end-to-end for custom lengths. Spring-loaded pins ensure easy and secure locking. Can be used with threaded or Fresno attachments. 6-Feet and is 1 3/4-Inch diameter.
- Rugged yet light-weight
- High quality aluminum
- Strong, spring-loaded locking pins
- Works with most competitive poles
- Standard 1-3/4-Inch diameter
- Large Main Pocket and Smaller Front Pocket - Convenient access to parts or tools
- Web Loops and Sleeve Pockets - Provide multiple storage options
- Rear Clip or Attach to Belt up to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Durable Ballistic Poly Fabric - Includes reinforced edges for extra wear
- Handy Flashlight or Large Tool Sleeve
- Electrical Tape Strap plus Carabiner for Keys
The Goldblatt Radial Sander will make quick work of any drywall sanding project. The large free-spinning head has a protective rubber bumper that allows you to effortlessly sand around door jambs, window casings, and right up to the ceiling with ease. The large circular design allows for 50-Percent more sanding area with each stroke, while alleviating the annoying flipping and ripping associated with a standard drywall sanding head. Works with any 9-Inch hook and loop sanding disk.
- Fast, free spinning head
- No flipping and ripping that causes expensive rework
- Works will all 9-Inch hook and loop sandpapers
- Includes adapter to fit any pole
- Pole not included
- Three vials read plumb, level and cross check®
- Built-in, rotating head swivels projects laser dot, horizontal or vertical lines
- Durable molded housing is impact resistant
- Leveling Method: Manual (Vials)
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm±10nm (Red)
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±3/8"/50ft. (±0.5mm/5m)
- Working Range: Up to 100ft. (30m) depending on light conditions
- Power Supply: 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 70 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 7" x 2" x 0.875" (178 x 51 x 23mm)
- Weight: 0.29lbs (0.13kg)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to +45°C)
- Center Screw Thread: N/A
- Warranty: None
- 6X Faster than traditional chalk reels
- 6:1 Gear ratio
- Metal drive gear
- Metal handle
- Wide pronged hook
- Nylon/Polyester braided line
- Level vial bubble, crosswire and object sight are all seen through the level at the same time
- Obtain level line of sight over long distance
- Convenient pocket-sized tool
- For leveling, grading and hundreds of construction tasks
- Drop- forged - heat-treated - chrome vanadium steel construction for strength and durability
- Heavy duty contoured grip provides a secure hold during use Bent tip allows for easier use