The 4 piece pry bar set from Titan tools is perfect to keep in the tool box for anytime you are in a pinch. WIth tough poly-propylene hand grips and shafts forged from carbon steel witha black oxide finish they are built to last. This set includes 4 bars in sizes 8" 12", 18" and 24".Learn More
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- 300' x 1/2"
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Series Extruded Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt pre-broken-in standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ergonomically shaped bi-material handle make it one of the most comfortable to use floats on the market. 16-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch.
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Extruded Magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
The Goldblatt 11-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 14-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 14 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel
The 4-in-1 Drywall Hanging Tool is a versatile multifunction tool that includes a utility knife, Philips screwdriver, keyhole saw, sanding rasp, and rugged nylon pouch.
- Aluminum body is lightweight and durable
- Quick change blade utility knife
- Steel lock mechanism
- 6X Faster than traditional chalk reels
- 6:1 Gear ratio
- Metal drive gear
- Metal handle
- Wide pronged hook
- Nylon/Polyester braided line
The 100' Steel Fast Back is ready to deliver. With 3 to 1 high speed rewind, this tape makes sure you are measuring accurately and moving on to your next job. The 9201 has a compact, ergonomic case design and a multifunction ring and claw end hook. It also features Komelon's nylon coated steel blade with de-burred edges for maximum protection and prevention of corrosion and cracking. When speed and accuracy count, make sure to choose Komelon's Steel Fast Back.
- 3:1 High speed rewind
- Compact, ergonomic case
- Nylon coated blade with multifunction ring and claw end hook
- 100' x 3/8"
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes