The Goldblatt 16-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 12-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 12 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Series Extruded Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt pre-broken-in standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ergonomically shaped bi-material handle make it one of the most comfortable to use floats on the market. 16-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch.
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Extruded Magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
- Three vials read plumb, level and cross check®
- Built-in, rotating head swivels projects laser dot, horizontal or vertical lines
- Durable molded housing is impact resistant
- Leveling Method: Manual (Vials)
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm±10nm (Red)
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±3/8"/50ft. (±0.5mm/5m)
- Working Range: Up to 100ft. (30m) depending on light conditions
- Power Supply: 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 70 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 7" x 2" x 0.875" (178 x 51 x 23mm)
- Weight: 0.29lbs (0.13kg)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to +45°C)
- Center Screw Thread: N/A
- Warranty: None
This 11" Narrow London Brick Trowel is used for applying mortar between layers of brick, stone and concrete blocks. The London Pattern, ideal for laying brick, has a rounded heel to carry mortar further on the blade.
- 11" Narrow London Brick Trowel
- Superior Flex & Consistency
- Increased Strength & Durability
- Comfortable Ergonomic Handle
- Made of polyester fabric and ballistic binding.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 6 Smaller pockets for pliers, pencils, nail sets, etc.
- Center pocket for tape, nails or other tools.
- Pry bar or combination square holder.
- 2" Wide web belt with steel buckle.
- Fits waist sizes 29"- 46".
The Goldblatt Radial Sander will make quick work of any drywall sanding project. The large free-spinning head has a protective rubber bumper that allows you to effortlessly sand around door jambs, window casings, and right up to the ceiling with ease. The large circular design allows for 50-Percent more sanding area with each stroke, while alleviating the annoying flipping and ripping associated with a standard drywall sanding head. Works with any 9-Inch hook and loop sanding disk.
- Fast, free spinning head
- No flipping and ripping that causes expensive rework
- Works will all 9-Inch hook and loop sandpapers
- Includes adapter to fit any pole
- Pole not included
The Goldblatt Pool Trowels are the best on the market. The ergonomic, camel-back wood handle makes them comfortable to use. Made of rust-resistant stainless steel, this trowel is built to last. Crafted with special round ends that minimize surface gouging and edging. Shorter shank allows for more flexibility. 14-Inch by 4-Inch.
- High grade stainless steel blade
- Shorter shank for flexibility
- Smooth wood handle
- No-turn handle design
- Reduces edging and lines
- Level vial bubble, crosswire and object sight are all seen through the level at the same time
- Obtain level line of sight over long distance
- Convenient pocket-sized tool
- For leveling, grading and hundreds of construction tasks