- Open reel fiberglass tape
- 300' x 1/2"
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
- H-D, dual-layer, ballistic poly fabric and tough, textured PVC outer shell
- Protects finished surfaces from scuff marks
- Neoprene fabric liner helps keep knees- comfortable throughout the day
- High density, closed-cell form padding with -core technology helps reduce kneecap pressure
- Slip-buckle fastener system w/adjustable straps
The Goldblatt masonry hammer is made of high-grade forged steel. Perfectly balanced and superior in every detail, it is the choice of professional bricklayers. Perfect when used for setting and cutting bricks, masonry tile and concrete blocks. Comfortable hardwood handle is carefully fitted for hours of easy use.
- High-grade forged steel
- Perfectly balanced
- Comfortable fitted wood handle
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 3 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools.
- Steel hammer loop.
- 2" Poly web belt with quick-release buckle.
- Fits waists sizes 29"- 46".
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- Permanent graduations and numbers are easy to read
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Scribe notches starting at 1-3/4" transfer outside increments from pivot point
- Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
- 12" body spans wider boards simplifying layout and measurements
- Complete instruction manual included with rafter tables
- Ultraflex upper cap design for comfort and protection.
- Soft, flexible outer shell protects and grips most surfaces without scratching or scuffing.
- High density, closed-cell foam for all-day comfort.
- Slot-n-Dot™ strap connections.
- Memory-Flex™ synthetic rubber straps.
- One size fits all.
The Goldblatt Dust-Free Sander virtually takes the mess out of drywall sanding. Designed to be attached to a standard shop-vac, this handy tool eliminates 90-Percent of the dust and mess associated with traditional drywall sanding methods. Equipped with special quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. Works with most standard die-cut sandpaper.
- Virtually eliminates drywall sanding dust
- Attaches to a standard shop vac
- Works with standard die-cut sandpaper
- Adjustable air-flow
- Comfortable soft-grip handle
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets..
- 7 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils, etc..
- Fits belts up to 2¾" wide..
- Steel hammer loop..
- Metal clip holds all measuring tape sizes..
The Goldblatt Radial Sander will make quick work of any drywall sanding project. The large free-spinning head has a protective rubber bumper that allows you to effortlessly sand around door jambs, window casings, and right up to the ceiling with ease. The large circular design allows for 50-Percent more sanding area with each stroke, while alleviating the annoying flipping and ripping associated with a standard drywall sanding head. Works with any 9-Inch hook and loop sanding disk.
- Fast, free spinning head
- No flipping and ripping that causes expensive rework
- Works will all 9-Inch hook and loop sandpapers
- Includes adapter to fit any pole
- Pole not included