- 6X Faster than traditional chalk reels
- 6:1 Gear ratio
- Metal drive gear
- Metal handle
- Wide pronged hook
- Nylon/Polyester braided line
The Goldblatt Dust-Free Sander virtually takes the mess out of drywall sanding. Designed to be attached to a standard shop-vac, this handy tool eliminates 90-Percent of the dust and mess associated with traditional drywall sanding methods. Equipped with special quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. Works with most standard die-cut sandpaper.
- Virtually eliminates drywall sanding dust
- Attaches to a standard shop vac
- Works with standard die-cut sandpaper
- Adjustable air-flow
- Comfortable soft-grip handle
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 3 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools.
- Steel hammer loop.
- 2" Poly web belt with quick-release buckle.
- Fits waists sizes 29"- 46".
- Large Main Pocket and Smaller Front Pocket - Convenient access to parts or tools
- Web Loops and Sleeve Pockets - Provide multiple storage options
- Rear Clip or Attach to Belt up to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Durable Ballistic Poly Fabric - Includes reinforced edges for extra wear
- Handy Flashlight or Large Tool Sleeve
- Electrical Tape Strap plus Carabiner for Keys
The Goldblatt masonry hammer is made of high-grade forged steel. Perfectly balanced and superior in every detail, it is the choice of professional bricklayers. Perfect when used for setting and cutting bricks, masonry tile and concrete blocks. Comfortable hardwood handle is carefully fitted for hours of easy use.
- High-grade forged steel
- Perfectly balanced
- Comfortable fitted wood handle
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
This 11" Narrow London Brick Trowel is used for applying mortar between layers of brick, stone and concrete blocks. The London Pattern, ideal for laying brick, has a rounded heel to carry mortar further on the blade.
- 11" Narrow London Brick Trowel
- Superior Flex & Consistency
- Increased Strength & Durability
- Comfortable Ergonomic Handle