The Goldblatt 7 In. Pointing Trowel blade is made of carbon steel and has been ground and polished. The comfortable steel ferruled hardwood handle. The trowel is nicely balanced and easy to use.
- Carbon Steel and has Been Ground and Polished
- Comfortable Hardwood Handle
- Nicely Balanced, Easy to Use
The Goldblatt Scrub Sponge is ideal for the elimination of dust and for level 5 finishes. The dual-sided design makes the job easier with one soft, absorbent side and one scrub side. Simply clean by rinsing out with water.
- Large in Size
- Ideal for The Elimination of Dust
- Dual-sided Design - One Soft, Absorbent Side and One Scrub Side
4-Inch DIY putty knife offers a flexible carbon steel blade for easy putty application. The handle is plastic with a hole in the end for easy hanging.
- Lightweight comfort plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Precision ground blade
- Durable, light weight Structo-Cast® high-impact molded frame
- Permanent molded graduations for quick and easy measurements
- Unique centering feature for circles
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Built-in scribe notches (12" versions) Fluorescent easy-to see colors
The PaceSetter concrete groover is made of rust-resistant carbon steel. Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove. Turned-up ends prevent gouging of concrete. Comfortable wood handle. The groover is 6" long, 3" wide and 1/4" deep.
- Made of rust-resistant carbon steel
- Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove
- Turned-up ends prevent gouging
- Comfortable wood handle