The PaceSetter Pointing trowels are made from high quality carbon steel that is tough yet flexible. Blades are ground and polished. Nicely balanced trowel is easy to use. Steel ferruled hardwood handle This Pointing trowel is 5".
- Made from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Blades are ground and polished
- 5" DIY Pointing trowel
- Steel ferruled hardwood handle
The PaceSetter brick jointer is the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints in both brick and block. Lightweight and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 5/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Heavy duty plated steel
- Works on both brick and block
- Easy to use
- Durable level vial is impact resistant
- Lightweight construction reduces line sag
- Unrestricted hooks allows for easy movement on line
- Use for masonry, landscape and sheet metal work
Goldblatt 12-Inch plastic drywall mud pan is constructed of high impact plastic and has dual steel blade edges for clean knife swipes. Lightweight constructions reduces fatigue for the user and the plastic body makes clean up easy.
- High impact plastic
- Dual steel edges
- 12-Inch base
- Resists chemicals and temperature changes
6-Inch DIY putty knife offers a flexible carbon steel blade for easy putty application. The handle is plastic with a hole in the end for easy hanging.
- Lightweight comfort plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Precision ground blade
This Pace Setter Concrete Edger is made of rust resistant carbon steel. Blade ends are turned up to prevent gouging of concrete. Wood handle is comfortable and durable.
- Rust - resistant
- Made of steel
- Wooden handle
- Top grain leather.
- Cradle design reduces hammer movement.
- Fits belts up to 2 3/4" wide.