Goldblatt Concrete Placers make flat work easier. Grade, smooth and spread concrete with ease and at the proper working angle. Crafted with a convenient rebar-hook. Special reinforced ribbed channels make this placer strong and long-lasting. All welded 12 gauge steel construction. 19-1/2 by 4-Inch. 54-Inch Wood Handle included.
- Made of 12 gauge steel
- U-Rib stiffening channel along blade
- Two full length stiffening breaks
- Welded construction
- Rebar hook
The Goldblatt aluminum threaded adaptor is a Female threaded to 1-3/4-Inch Female snap-in. This adaptor has universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading. 1-3/4-Inch adaptor.
- Female Threaded to 1-3/4 Female Snap-in
- Universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading
- Used with 1-3/8-Inch or 1-3/4-Inch snap in handles
- High grade aluminum construction
Goldblatt 13" lightweight aluminum hawk is perfect for drywall and masonry applications. The Pro-Grip handle and padded o-ring make it comfortable to use all day. Edges have been rounded to make it safer on the job.
- Pro-Grip soft handle
- Padded o-ring
- Lightweight Aluminum
- 13" x 13" plate
- Use with drywall, plaster, or mortar
- Adjustable Strap and quick-release buckle
- Ballistic poly Material
- Hook and Loop Backing
- Angled Holster
- Added pockets and elastic loops
- Fits Belts to 2-3/4" wide
The Goldblatt ProGrip brick trowels are the best brick trowels available today. Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel, they are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. 11" x 5-1/2", Philadelphia Pattern brick trowel.
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Sturdy and lightweight for long lasting use
- Slip resistant Pro-Grip handle
- 11" x 5-1/2", Philadelphia Pattern brick trowel
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
The 4-in-1 Drywall Hanging Tool is a versatile multifunction tool that includes a utility knife, Philips screwdriver, keyhole saw, sanding rasp, and rugged nylon pouch.
- Aluminum body is lightweight and durable
- Quick change blade utility knife
- Steel lock mechanism
- Ultraflex® upper cap design for comfort and protection.
- Soft, flexible outer shell protects and grips most surfaces without scratching or scuffing.
- High density, closed-cell foam for all-day comfort.
- Slot-n-Dot™ strap connections.
- Memory-Flex™ synthetic rubber straps.
- One size fits all.
This 10" Narrow London Brick Trowel is used for applying mortar between layers of brick, stone and concrete blocks. The London Pattern, ideal for laying brick, has a rounded heel to carry mortar further on the blade.
- Used for applying mortar between layers of brick, stone and concrete blocks
- The London Pattern is ideal for laying brick
- Has a rounded heel to carry mortar further on the blade