The 12' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 12' x 5/8"
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
The Pacesetter DIY wood hand float is made of choice hardwood. This float is great for a super smooth concrete finish. Comes with a solid plastic handle. 14" x 3-1/2"
- Made from seasoned wood
- Comfortable plastic handle
- Ideal for a smooth concrete finishes
- Top grain leather.
- Fits narrow-type hand tools up to 10" long.
- Molded leather retains shape.
- Slotted safety snap.
The Pace-Setter Masonry Trowel is an excellent all-purpose brick trowel. The ground and polished 10" Philadelphia Pattern blade is made of carbon steel. Comfortable hardwood handle. Durable steel ferrule.
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Blade is ground and polished
- Steel ferrule hardwood handle
- Nicely balanced
- 10" Philadelphia Patten DIY general masonry brick trowel
The Goldblatt convex brick jointers are the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints. Lightweight, and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Use on half round or sunken joints
- Heavy gauge steel is long wearing
- Easy to handle
- Each end makes a different size joint
Level your pictures perfectly the first time. Just put the Picture Perfect Level on either corner of a picture and adjust it to level. This is a great gift item and is a handy little tool to keep in the kitchen drawer.
- Reads level and plumb simultaneously
- Use to level picture frames, mirrors, appliances, etc.
- Lightweight, durable body
- Molded housing will not mar or scratch painted or wood surfaces