The 12' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 12' x 5/8"
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Need to hang something heavy? Make sure to anchor it in a stud! Wondering how you can find the stud? Use the Tool Shed Stud Finder! With this handy tool you will be able to locate studs behind plastic and wooden walls.
- Sound and light signals indicate that you have found a stud
- Powered by one 9 Volt Battery (Included)
- Measuring depth: 3/4 inch
- Calibrates instabtly for immediate use
- Made to withstand daily jobsite use
- Fashionable design for easy to use and hold
- Helps you locat studs behind plastic and wooden walls
The Goldblatt acid brush is 8-Inch long with 1-7/8-Inch trim. Constructed of Tampico-colored polypropylene bristles in a lightweight plastic block. Warp, rot and crack resistant. Perfect for all types of block and brick use.
- Long lasting
- Warp, rot and crack resistant
- Firm, rugged bristles
- Mounted on light-weight plastic
The Goldblatt Neon Handle knives are color coded to size making them easy to locate on the jobsite. These quality and lightweight finish knives have been the choice of the pro for decades. Large-grip plastic handles and finger-rests make them easy to use and maneuver. Flexible blue steel blade gives the perfect finish.
- Through-molded handle will not loosen or wobble
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Large plastic handle with tapered neck
9" x 3-1/4", Pace Setter Hand Sander, Durable Plastic Construction, Great For The Homeowner/Handyman, Carded.
- Pace Setter sander has sturdy plastic base
- Handle with aluminum clamps
- Holds all die-cut sandpaper and screens
- Soft foam rubber pad