The 12' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 12' x 5/8"
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
The Goldblatt convex brick jointers are the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints. Lightweight, and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Use on half round or sunken joints
- Heavy gauge steel is long wearing
- Easy to handle
- Each end makes a different size joint
Level your pictures perfectly the first time. Just put the Picture Perfect Level on either corner of a picture and adjust it to level. This is a great gift item and is a handy little tool to keep in the kitchen drawer.
- Reads level and plumb simultaneously
- Use to level picture frames, mirrors, appliances, etc.
- Lightweight, durable body
- Molded housing will not mar or scratch painted or wood surfaces
This Pace Setter Pole Sander Head is the right choice for drywall sanding. This sander is rugged, light-weight and easy to use. This high-impact plastic sander head has a swivel pivot for easy sanding of walls, ceilings and angles. Traditional screw-adjustable clamps make screen changes fast and secure. Works with most die-cut sandpaper.
- Works with most die-cut sanding paper
- Attaches to any standard size broom handle
- Works with our 5' handle, G16340
- Tough Structo-Cast® frame is non-conductive and even floats
- Structo-Cast® frame will not scratch fine wood or painted surfaces
- Durable acrylic vials are impact resistant
- Quik-Change® replaceable vial covers
- Sister Level Series: None
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Structo-Cast
- Frame Weight: Not Meaningful
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: No
This Contractor Grade Drywall Saw easily cuts through wallboard, Masonite and wood. Its 6" blade has hardened teeth and a sharp point while the handle has a comfortable rubber grip.
- Easily cuts through wallboard, Masonite and wood
- 6" blade with hardened teeth and a sharp point
- Comfortable rubber grip handle
With the Tool Shed Hard Cap Knee Pads you will add extra comfort to your knees while you are working!
- Grooved cap design helps prevent thread abrasion
- Durable knee protection, ideal for carpentry, floor covering, and household repairs
- Thick foam center padding for maximum comfort
- Heavy duty plastic caps on front for easy knee swiveling
- Comfortable, double elastic straps with easy-on, easy-off fasteners