- Top grain leather.
- Fits narrow-type hand tools up to 10" long.
- Molded leather retains shape.
- Slotted safety snap.
The 1154, 4 :_mage_bind_var_153 High
- Unique "pop-up" carrying handle.
- Stack or nest trays inside a standard 3½ or 5 gallon buckle.<./li>
- Durable, lightweight plastic.
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
The Goldblatt Neon Handle knives are color coded to size making them easy to locate on the jobsite. These quality and lightweight finish knives have been the choice of the pro for decades. Large-grip plastic handles and finger-rests make them easy to use and maneuver. Flexible blue steel blade gives the perfect finish.
- Through-molded handle will not loosen or wobble
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Large plastic handle with tapered neck
- 9" Magnetic aluminum reinforced frame
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Magnetic edge holds to ferrous metal surfaces
- 3 vials read plumb, level, and 45°
- Top-read window for easy viewing
- High impact panels
- Durable acrylic vials
- Length: 9"
- Frame Material: Reinforced Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top-Read: Yes
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Strip
The Goldblatt convex brick jointers are the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints. Lightweight, and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Use on half round or sunken joints
- Heavy gauge steel is long wearing
- Easy to handle
- Each end makes a different size joint