The 12' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 12' x 5/8"
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Need to hang something heavy? Make sure to anchor it in a stud! Wondering how you can find the stud? Use the Tool Shed Stud Finder! With this handy tool you will be able to locate studs behind plastic and wooden walls.
- Sound and light signals indicate that you have found a stud
- Powered by one 9 Volt Battery (Included)
- Measuring depth: 3/4 inch
- Calibrates instabtly for immediate use
- Made to withstand daily jobsite use
- Fashionable design for easy to use and hold
- Helps you locat studs behind plastic and wooden walls
- Top grain leather.
- Fits narrow-type hand tools up to 10" long.
- Molded leather retains shape.
- Slotted safety snap.
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
The Goldblatt Neon Handle knives are color coded to size making them easy to locate on the jobsite. These quality and lightweight finish knives have been the choice of the pro for decades. Large-grip plastic handles and finger-rests make them easy to use and maneuver. Flexible blue steel blade gives the perfect finish.
- Through-molded handle will not loosen or wobble
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Large plastic handle with tapered neck
Pace-Setter Masonry Trowel. Ground and polished 10" Narrow London blade is made of carbon steel. Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle.
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Blade is ground and polished
- Steel ferrule hardwood handle
- Nicely balanced
- 10" Narrow London DIY general masonry brick trowel