The 12' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 12' x 5/8"
Do you need a reliable, easy to use tape measure? The Stanley Powerlock tape measure is the one for you!
- 25-foot by 1-1/4-inch tape rule with belt clip
- Easy-to-read lockable yellow blade graduated in 1/16-inch
- High impact ABS case with rubber over mold for strength; Mylar-coated blade; heat-treated spring for repeated use
- 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings
- 13.6-ounces; 7-foot standout;
- Top grain leather.
- Cradle design reduces hammer movement.
- Fits belts up to 2 3/4" wide.
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Need to hang something heavy? Make sure to anchor it in a stud! Wondering how you can find the stud? Use the Tool Shed Stud Finder! With this handy tool you will be able to locate studs behind plastic and wooden walls.
- Sound and light signals indicate that you have found a stud
- Powered by one 9 Volt Battery (Included)
- Measuring depth: 3/4 inch
- Calibrates instabtly for immediate use
- Made to withstand daily jobsite use
- Fashionable design for easy to use and hold
- Helps you locat studs behind plastic and wooden walls
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
This Margin Trowel has a carbon steel blade, ground and polished. Steel ferruled hardwood handle. Nicely balanced, easy to use.
- 5-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel Carbon Steel Blade
- The Pace-Setter Margin trowel has carbon steel blades which are ground and polished
- This nicely balanced trowel is light-weight easy to use
- Made of durable plastic
- Plastic remains pliant in cold weather
- Bright yellow color alerts to danger or off-limits
- Bold black ink caution stands out from yellow background making message highly visible
- Designed for general purpose roping off of construction areas, crime scenes and road work