- Comfortable pistol grip handle
- Adjustable twist and lock handle
- Gear-driven, 5-digit counter with push button reset
- Polyvinyl tread for improved traction
- Kickstand molded into counter housing
Goldblatt Galvanized Steel Mud Pan is the perfect budget mud pan for your drywall finishing projects. Sturdy straight edges for clean knife swipes and non-leaking wrap-around seams make this a great value.
- Galvanized Mud Pan Resists Rust
- Convenient For Holding Mud During Drywall Finishing
- 12 inches long by 4.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches high
- Impact absorbing rubber jacket protects case and tip
- Easy grip thisk rubber jacket fits comfortably in hand
- Built in shock absorber protects the acrylic blade and end hook
Goldblatt Concrete Placers make flat work easier. Grade, smooth and spread concrete with ease and at the proper working angle. Crafted with a convenient rebar-hook. Special reinforced ribbed channels make this placer strong and long-lasting. All welded 12 gauge steel construction. 19-1/2 by 4-Inch. 54-Inch Wood Handle included.
- Made of 12 gauge steel
- U-Rib stiffening channel along blade
- Two full length stiffening breaks
- Welded construction
- Rebar hook
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
- Top grain leather.
- Fits narrow-type hand tools up to 10" long.
- Molded leather retains shape.
- Slotted safety snap.
- Fully-Adjustable Padded Suspenders
- 8 Main Pockets with 21 Smaller Pockets and Sleeves
- 5 inch padded Belt with Double-Tongue Roller Buckle
- Large, Gusset-Style Pockets
- Fits 29 inch to 46 inch waist
This manual-leveling rotary laser level, with accuracy of 1/8" at 30 feet and a variable rotation speed, runs silently and is easy to level using three tuning knobs with three bubble levels. Arriving in a kit with an elevating tripod (model 40-6861), laser glasses and a hardshell carrying case to protect the laser level, this level is an excellent value and is a top seller.
- Manual level in horizontal and vertical planes
- Simultaneous 90° split beam in vertical mode
- Illuminated vials for easy reading in all conditions
- Rotation speed from 0 to 600 RPM
- Easy to setup and operate
- Leveling Method: Manual (Vials)
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm±10nm
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±1/8"/30ft. (±0.3mm/m)
- Interior Range: Up to 200' diameter (60m) depending on light conditions
- Exterior Range: N/A
- Remote Range: N/A
- Slope: N/A
- Auto-Leveling Range: N/A
- Grade Setting: N/A
- Power Supply: 4 "AA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 25 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 4.75" x 6.125" (120 x 120 x 155mm)
- Weight: 1.35 lbs. (0.612kg)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to +45°C)
- Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11
- Scanning Modes: N/A
- Rotation Speeds: 0 - 600 rpm
- IP Protection Class: 43
- Warranty: 1 Year
Includes:Manual-leveling rotary laser level with adjustable base and mounting brackets, 4 “AA” alkaline batteries, elevating tripod, instruction manual, tinted glasses, hard-shell carrying caseLearn More