Do you need a reliable, easy to use tape measure? The Stanley Powerlock tape measure is the one for you!
- 25-foot by 1-1/4-inch tape rule with belt clip
- Easy-to-read lockable yellow blade graduated in 1/16-inch
- High impact ABS case with rubber over mold for strength; Mylar-coated blade; heat-treated spring for repeated use
- 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings
- 13.6-ounces; 7-foot standout;
- Made of polyester fabric.
- Holds most brands of compact cell phones.
- Securely holds small tools and accessories like pliers, mini-flashlights, screwdrivers, multi-tools, etc.
- Versatile 3-way attachment for pants, web suspenders, work aprons, etc.
- Retrieves chalk line 3-1/2 times faster than a standard chalk reel
- Crank handle clutch release allows release of the line without spinning the crank handle
- Lightweight ABS impact-resistant case increases durability
- Patented hook storage and door locking mechanism virtually eliminate spills and line tangles
- Twisted cotton line holds more chalk for multiple line strikes
- Holds approximately 2 oz. of chalk
- Multiple Pockets - Designed for pliers, snips, cutters, pencils, markers, etc.
- Steel Measuring Tape Clip and Webbing Loop
- Ballistic Poly Material - Provides strength and durability
- Fits Belts to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Made of polyester fabric and ballistic binding.
- 2 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 4 Smaller pockets for pliers, pencils, etc.
- Metal clip for all sizes of measuring tapes.
- Steel hammer holder.
- 2" Wide web belt fits waists up to 46".
Removes imbedded nails, drop forged hard tough tool steel, and vinyl grip molded on for comfort and durability
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 0.88 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 10 in
- Height (in) : 10.0 in
- Item Weight : 1.0 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Lifetime against manufacturers defect
- Product Depth (in.) : 0.88 in
- Product Height (in.) : 10 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 1.0
- Product Width (in.) : 1.75 in
- Width (in) : 1.75 in
The Pace-Setter Finishing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 12-Inch by 4-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang
The Goldblatt Gauging trowel is precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Blades are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. They are sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. This trowel is 7" x 3-1/8".
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape
- 7" x 3-1/8" Gauging trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
The Goldblatt braided nylon line is high quality marking line that is the first choice of masons and contractors. Abrasion and alkali resistant, the strong braided nylon is available in 4 highly visible colors. The built-in elasticity maintains tension, eliminates sagging and need for extra twigging.
- 500-Foot braided white line
- Abrasion and alkali resistant
- Available in 4 highly visible colors
- Built-in elasticity maintains tension and eliminates sagging