The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
The Goldblatt Paint/Mud mixer is a tornado shaped speed mixer that is perfect for mixing paint, joint compound, acoustic texture and other types of similar materials. This speedy mixer will thoroughly mix without splashing. The 4-Inch diameter mixing tine has a protective bottom ring to resist bucket damage and material contamination. Use with 1/2-Inch drill.
- Powerful auger action
- Durable, electroplated carbon steel
- Protective bottom ring
- 22-Inch by 1/2-Inch shaft
The Goldblatt Gauging trowel is precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Blades are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. They are sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. This trowel is 7" x 3-1/8".
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape
- 7" x 3-1/8" Gauging trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
The Goldblatt braided nylon line is high quality marking line that is the first choice of masons and contractors. Abrasion and alkali resistant, the strong braided nylon is available in 4 highly visible colors. The built-in elasticity maintains tension, eliminates sagging and need for extra twigging.
- 500-Foot braided white line
- Abrasion and alkali resistant
- Available in 4 highly visible colors
- Built-in elasticity maintains tension and eliminates sagging
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Hand Sander offers the best features and performance of any hand drywall sander on the market. The signature Pro-Grip is a cushioned rubber grip that prevents fatigue and ensures a firm no-slip grip. Equipped with quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. This sander is the perfect choice for all your drywall sanding needs.
- Pro-Grip handle design
- Quick-change clips
- Works with all standard die cut sandpaper
- 14 Double row pockets inside and 34 triple row outside organize a wide range of tools and accessories
- Tape strap and key clip included.
- Drill pocket with hook and loop handle strap.
- Designed to fit most standard 31/2- to 5-gallon buckets.
- Made of polyester fabric.
- Holds most brands of compact cell phones.
- Securely holds small tools and accessories like pliers, mini-flashlights, screwdrivers, multi-tools, etc.
- Versatile 3-way attachment for pants, web suspenders, work aprons, etc.
- Specially designed to hold newer/smaller cell phones.
- Versatile 2-way attachment for belts, pants, etc.
- Heavy duty clip on back, elastic side panels and padded inside to protect cell phones.Learn More
- Retrieves chalk line 3-1/2 times faster than a standard chalk reel
- Crank handle clutch release allows release of the line without spinning the crank handle
- Lightweight ABS impact-resistant case increases durability
- Patented hook storage and door locking mechanism virtually eliminate spills and line tangles
- Twisted cotton line holds more chalk for multiple line strikes
- Holds approximately 2 oz. of chalk
Do you need a reliable, easy to use tape measure? The Stanley Powerlock tape measure is the one for you!
- 25-foot by 1-1/4-inch tape rule with belt clip
- Easy-to-read lockable yellow blade graduated in 1/16-inch
- High impact ABS case with rubber over mold for strength; Mylar-coated blade; heat-treated spring for repeated use
- 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings
- 13.6-ounces; 7-foot standout;