The Goldblatt 7 In. Pointing Trowel blade is made of carbon steel and has been ground and polished. The comfortable steel ferruled hardwood handle. The trowel is nicely balanced and easy to use.
- Carbon Steel and has Been Ground and Polished
- Comfortable Hardwood Handle
- Nicely Balanced, Easy to Use
- Durable, light weight Structo-Cast® high-impact molded frame
- Permanent molded graduations for quick and easy measurements
- Unique centering feature for circles
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Built-in scribe notches (12" versions) Fluorescent easy-to see colors
The PaceSetter concrete groover is made of rust-resistant carbon steel. Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove. Turned-up ends prevent gouging of concrete. Comfortable wood handle. The groover is 6" long, 3" wide and 1/4" deep.
- Made of rust-resistant carbon steel
- Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove
- Turned-up ends prevent gouging
- Comfortable wood handle
- Top grain leather.
- Fits narrow-type hand tools up to 10" long.
- Molded leather retains shape.
- Fits belts up to 2 1/4" wide.
The PaceSetter Pointing trowels are made from high quality carbon steel that is tough yet flexible. Blades are ground and polished. Nicely balanced trowel is easy to use. Steel ferruled hardwood handle This Pointing trowel is 5".
- Made from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Blades are ground and polished
- 5" DIY Pointing trowel
- Steel ferruled hardwood handle