Forged 1-Piece Head-Handle Of Tool Steel. Blue Nylon Vinyl, Shock Reduction Grip Is Ergonomically Correct To Reduce Vibration. Absorbs All Shock.
- Handle length (in.) : 14 in
- Height (in) : 13.63 in
- Item Weight : 2.0 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Lifetime against manufacturers defect
- Product Depth (in.) : 1.25 in
- Product Height (in.) : 13.63 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 2.0
- Product Width (in.) : 5.5 in
- Weight of Head (oz.) : 22.0
- Width (in) : 5.5 in
The Goldblatt pro grip tuckpointing trowels are designed to make tight mortar jobs easier. Perfect for use around doors and windows. Special have high-lift handles ensure plenty of knuckle clearance. Expertly crafted blade forged from high quality carbon steel and precision ground for perfect flex and form. Comfortable, ergonomic pro-grip handle. 6-3/4-Inch by 1/4-Inch blade.
- Ergonomic pro-grip handle
- High-lift handle design
- Perfect flex and feel
- Quality carbon steel blade
- Mortar does not stick to handle for easy cleaning
- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
The Goldblatt 11-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 14-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 14 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
Pole Sander Handle Only For G15350, All Steel Handle Is Lightweight & Strong; Hammer-End Handle Is Fatigue Padded For Improved Grip & Less Hand.
- Lightweight aluminum
- Hammer end-cap
- Pole Sander Handle Only
- Steel blade with permanently stamped graduations 1/8", 1/16", 1/32" (mm on EM)
- Heavy duty cast zinc head with black, chip-resistant e-coating finish
- CNC machined square head for greater accuracy
- Reversible head with lock bolt and steel screw
- Hardened, screw-in scriber won't fall out
- Durable acrylic vial
- 14 Double row pockets inside and 34 triple row outside organize a wide range of tools and accessories
- Tape strap and key clip included.
- Drill pocket with hook and loop handle strap.
- Designed to fit most standard 31/2- to 5-gallon buckets.
Forged one piece solid steel with fully polished face and durable UV coating. Molded on shock reduction grip will not come off. For striking chisels, punches, star drills, spikes and hardened nails.
- Size: 1-1/2" face
- Type: Engineer's hammer
- Weight: 48 Oz
- Length: 16"
9" x 3-1/4", Pace Setter Hand Sander, Durable Plastic Construction, Great For The Homeowner/Handyman, Carded.
- Pace Setter sander has sturdy plastic base
- Handle with aluminum clamps
- Holds all die-cut sandpaper and screens
- Soft foam rubber pad