The 12' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 12' x 5/8"
- The Grip 60050 12-inch Nail Puller Pry Bar has black oxide finish which resists rust and corrosion.
- The Grip 60050 is able to remove headless nails as it bites into nail shank.
- The Grip 60050 uses two claw ends for the ultimate versatility.
- Manufactured from heat treated steel for maximum strength
- Removes headless nails with ease
- Black oxide finish is rust resistant 12-inch length
The Goldblatt Paint/Mud mixer is a tornado shaped speed mixer that is perfect for mixing paint, joint compound, acoustic texture and other types of similar materials. This speedy mixer will thoroughly mix without splashing. The 4-Inch diameter mixing tine has a protective bottom ring to resist bucket damage and material contamination. Use with 1/2-Inch drill.
- Powerful auger action
- Durable, electroplated carbon steel
- Protective bottom ring
- 22-Inch by 1/2-Inch shaft
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
The PaceSetter concrete groover is made of rust-resistant carbon steel. Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove. Turned-up ends prevent gouging of concrete. Comfortable wood handle. The groover is 6" long, 3" wide and 1/4" deep.
- Made of rust-resistant carbon steel
- Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove
- Turned-up ends prevent gouging
- Comfortable wood handle
Level your pictures perfectly the first time. Just put the Picture Perfect Level on either corner of a picture and adjust it to level. This is a great gift item and is a handy little tool to keep in the kitchen drawer.
- Reads level and plumb simultaneously
- Use to level picture frames, mirrors, appliances, etc.
- Lightweight, durable body
- Molded housing will not mar or scratch painted or wood surfaces
The Goldblatt California Style Fresno Trowels is ideal for finishing flat work. The special rounded ends prevent edging and are great for hard to get at places. The easy all-angle handle fitting excellent for finishing next to curves and reaching in and around other odd shapes. The handle fitting can be set for easy back-and-forth fanning action. Made of rust-resistant stainless steel, this trowel is built to last. 30-Inch by 5-Inch size.
- High grade stainless steel blade
- 30-Inch by 5-Inch
- Extended shank for even blade coverage
- Rounded end for use next to curvatures
The Goldblatt convex brick jointers are the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints. Lightweight, and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Use on half round or sunken joints
- Heavy gauge steel is long wearing
- Easy to handle
- Each end makes a different size joint
- Adjustable Strap and quick-release buckle
- Ballistic poly Material
- Hook and Loop Backing
- Angled Holster
- Added pockets and elastic loops
- Fits Belts to 2-3/4" wide