- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
The Goldblatt 11-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 14-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 14 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel
- 100' x 1/2"
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
The Goldblatt braided nylon line is high quality marking line that is the first choice of masons and contractors. Abrasion and alkali resistant, the strong braided nylon is available in 4 highly visible colors. The built-in elasticity maintains tension, eliminates sagging and need for extra twigging.
- 500-Foot braided white line
- Abrasion and alkali resistant
- Available in 4 highly visible colors
- Built-in elasticity maintains tension and eliminates sagging
- Steel blade with permanently stamped graduations 1/8", 1/16", 1/32" (mm on EM)
- Heavy duty cast zinc head with black, chip-resistant e-coating finish
- CNC machined square head for greater accuracy
- Reversible head with lock bolt and steel screw
- Hardened, screw-in scriber won't fall out
- Durable acrylic vial
This 5" Hammer End Broad Knife has a flexible high carbon steel blade that is hardened, ground and polished to mirror-like finish. The handle has a hammer end to drive unwanted screws and nails. Its lightweight, ergonomic non-slip grip maximizes comfort and provides ease of use. The composite handle adds optimal comfort, strength and durability.
- Flexible high carbon steel blade that is hardened, ground and polished to mirror-like finish
- Handle has hammer end to drive unwanted screws and nails
- Lightweight, ergonomic non-slip grip to maximize comfort and ease of use
- Composite handle for optimal comfort, strength and durability
Forged one piece solid steel with fully polished face and durable UV coating. Molded on shock reduction grip will not come off. For striking chisels, punches, star drills, spikes and hardened nails.
- Size: 1-1/2" face
- Type: Engineer's hammer
- Weight: 48 Oz
- Length: 16"
The Lufkin Camouflage 25 Foot Measuring Tape is a good quality power tape, that has an easy to read blade and visually supports an outdoors lifestyle.
- Case designed to fit comfortably in hand, with its round shape and flat base
- Custom camouflage pattern is unique to Lufkin and represents a forest scene
- White high contrast easy read blade
- 1 inch wide blade has a 7 foot standout
- Durable 2 rivet end hook with reinforcing strip that gives the tape end a longer life
- Clear coat blade marking make for more durable markings
- Bright orange lock button help identify tape
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes