The PaceSetter brick jointer is the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints in both brick and block. Lightweight and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 5/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Heavy duty plated steel
- Works on both brick and block
- Easy to use
- Durable, light weight Structo-Cast® high-impact molded frame
- Permanent molded graduations for quick and easy measurements
- Unique centering feature for circles
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Built-in scribe notches (12" versions) Fluorescent easy-to see colors
This Pace Setter Concrete Edger is made of rust resistant carbon steel. Blade ends are turned up to prevent gouging of concrete. Wood handle is comfortable and durable.
- Rust - resistant
- Made of steel
- Wooden handle
Goldblatt 12-Inch plastic drywall mud pan is constructed of high impact plastic and has dual steel blade edges for clean knife swipes. Lightweight constructions reduces fatigue for the user and the plastic body makes clean up easy.
- High impact plastic
- Dual steel edges
- 12-Inch base
- Resists chemicals and temperature changes
The Goldblatt 7 In. Pointing Trowel blade is made of carbon steel and has been ground and polished. The comfortable steel ferruled hardwood handle. The trowel is nicely balanced and easy to use.
- Carbon Steel and has Been Ground and Polished
- Comfortable Hardwood Handle
- Nicely Balanced, Easy to Use
6-Inch DIY putty knife offers a flexible carbon steel blade for easy putty application. The handle is plastic with a hole in the end for easy hanging.
- Lightweight comfort plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Precision ground blade
- Top grain leather.
- Cradle design reduces hammer movement.
- Fits belts up to 2 3/4" wide.