- Comfortable pistol grip handle
- Adjustable twist and lock handle
- Gear-driven, 5-digit counter with push button reset
- Polyvinyl tread for improved traction
- Kickstand molded into counter housing
- Top grain leather.
- Fits narrow-type hand tools up to 10" long.
- Molded leather retains shape.
- Slotted safety snap.
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.99
With the Tool Shed Hard Cap Knee Pads you will add extra comfort to your knees while you are working!
- Grooved cap design helps prevent thread abrasion
- Durable knee protection, ideal for carpentry, floor covering, and household repairs
- Thick foam center padding for maximum comfort
- Heavy duty plastic caps on front for easy knee swiveling
- Comfortable, double elastic straps with easy-on, easy-off fasteners
- Large Main Pocket and Smaller Front Pocket - Convenient access to parts or tools
- Web Loops and Sleeve Pockets - Provide multiple storage options
- Rear Clip or Attach to Belt up to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Durable Ballistic Poly Fabric - Includes reinforced edges for extra wear
- Handy Flashlight or Large Tool Sleeve
- Electrical Tape Strap plus Carabiner for Keys
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
This 36" wrecking bar is an essential tool for any garage, toolbox, or jobsite. Everyone knows how versitile a wrecking bar can be, so don't wait, get one today.
- Rounded 90 degree prying end for leverage and prying
- Tri-lobe design for comfort and strength
- Multiple nail pullers for flexibility and nail removal
- Pointed beveled ends for penetration and nail pulling
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- 300' x 1/2"
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
- Three vials read plumb, level and cross check®
- Built-in, rotating head swivels projects laser dot, horizontal or vertical lines
- Durable molded housing is impact resistant
- Leveling Method: Manual (Vials)
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm±10nm (Red)
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±3/8"/50ft. (±0.5mm/5m)
- Working Range: Up to 100ft. (30m) depending on light conditions
- Power Supply: 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 70 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 7" x 2" x 0.875" (178 x 51 x 23mm)
- Weight: 0.29lbs (0.13kg)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to +45°C)
- Center Screw Thread: N/A
- Warranty: None
Goldblatt joint tape holder holds up to 500' rolls and can be clipped on to any belt for easy access while taping drywall joints. Made out of galvanized steel this tool will not corrode over time.
- Holds 500-Feet roll of joint tape
- Galvanized steel
- Quick roll change system
- Handy belt clip
- Tape threads at top of holder for quick inrolling