Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Need to hang something heavy? Make sure to anchor it in a stud! Wondering how you can find the stud? Use the Tool Shed Stud Finder! With this handy tool you will be able to locate studs behind plastic and wooden walls.
- Sound and light signals indicate that you have found a stud
- Powered by one 9 Volt Battery (Included)
- Measuring depth: 3/4 inch
- Calibrates instabtly for immediate use
- Made to withstand daily jobsite use
- Fashionable design for easy to use and hold
- Helps you locat studs behind plastic and wooden walls
Milwaukee® Tape Measures are Nothing But Heavy Duty®. Using Nylon Blade Protection and a 5-Point Reinforced Frame, they offer up to 10X Longer Life. Additional innovative features include the Finger Stop, which protects your finger when the blade retracts and a large hook, that allows the tape to grip materials from all angles.
- Nylon Bond Blade Protection
- 5-Point Reinforced Frame
- Finger Stop- Protects Finger During Blade Retraction
- Blueprint Scale- Calculates 1/4" and 1/8" Drawings
- Wire Form Belt Clip-Reduces Pocket Tearing
- 2-Sided Printing- Increases measurement readability
- Up to 9' Standout
- 360 Degree Hook Attachment
- Adjustable Strap and quick-release buckle
- Ballistic poly Material
- Hook and Loop Backing
- Angled Holster
- Added pockets and elastic loops
- Fits Belts to 2-3/4" wide
6-Inch DIY putty knife offers a flexible carbon steel blade for easy putty application. The handle is plastic with a hole in the end for easy hanging.
- Lightweight comfort plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Precision ground blade
The Goldblatt Neon Handle knives are color coded to size making them easy to locate on the jobsite. These quality and lightweight finish knives have been the choice of the pro for decades. Large-grip plastic handles and finger-rests make them easy to use and maneuver. Flexible blue steel blade gives the perfect finish.
- Through-molded handle will not loosen or wobble
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Large plastic handle with tapered neck
The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
- 1-1/8" x 30'
- 10' of blade standout
- Durable rubber blade-lock
- Mylar coated blade withstands abrasion and prolongs life
- Tru-zero hook grabs construction material from both top and bottom
- Large numbers and fractional markings
- 1/8" markings
- Guaranteed tough