4-Inch stainless steel putty knife with plastic hammer end. Precision ground blade for ideal flex and hammer end feature for setting popped nails.
- Stainless steel Knife
- Plastic handle
- Hammer end
- Aluminum reinforced frame
- Rubber magnetic working edge allows for hands-free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Tapered ends assure an easy fit into tool belts, tool pouches or work pant pockets
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read in dimly lit work environments
- Oversized frame
- 12" torpedo level features Multi-Pitch® vial reads slope in 1/8" increments
- Length: 12"
- Frame Material: Reinforced Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top-Read: No
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Strip
The 1154, 4 :_mage_bind_var_153 High
- Unique "pop-up" carrying handle.
- Stack or nest trays inside a standard 3½ or 5 gallon buckle.
- Durable, lightweight plastic.
The 16' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 16' x 1"
- Fully-Adjustable Padded Suspenders
- 8 Main Pockets with 21 Smaller Pockets and Sleeves
- 5 inch padded Belt with Double-Tongue Roller Buckle
- Large, Gusset-Style Pockets
- Fits 29 inch to 46 inch waist
This Contractor Grade Drywall Saw easily cuts through wallboard, Masonite and wood. Its 6" blade has hardened teeth and a sharp point while the handle has a comfortable rubber grip.
- Easily cuts through wallboard, Masonite and wood
- 6" blade with hardened teeth and a sharp point
- Comfortable rubber grip handle