The Goldblatt braided nylon line is high quality marking line that is the first choice of masons and contractors. Abrasion and alkali resistant, the strong braided nylon is available in 4 highly visible colors. The built-in elasticity maintains tension, eliminates sagging and need for extra twigging.
- 250-Foot braided neon- pink line
- Abrasion and alkali resistant
- Available in 4 highly visible colors
- Built-in elasticity maintains tension and eliminates sagging
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- Permanent graduations and numbers are easy to read
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Scribe notches starting at 1-3/4" transfer outside increments from pivot point
- Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
- 12" body spans wider boards simplifying layout and measurements
- Complete instruction manual included with rafter tables
Goldblatt outside corner tool for finishing drywall that applies joint compound to both sides of a corner at the same time. Soft Pro-Grip handle improves grip and reduces fatigue.
- Pro-grip soft handle
- Stainless steel blade
- Finishes both sides at the same time
- 5-Inch H by 2-1/2-Inch W blade
- Outside corners
- Simultaneously projects three self-leveling beams
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Dust and water resistant
- Number of Beams: 3
- Leveling Method: Self-Leveling (Pendulum)
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm±10nm (Red)
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±1/8"/50ft. (±2mm/10m)
- Interior Range: Up to 100ft. (30m) depending on light conditions
- Self-Leveling Range: ±3°
- Power Supply: 3 "AA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 50 hours with alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 4.212" x 2.598" x 4.528" (107 x 66 x 115mm)
- Weight: 0.127lbs. (0.58kg)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to +45°C)
- Center Screw Thread: 1/4"-20
- IP Protection Class: 54
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Top grain leather.
- Fits narrow-type hand tools up to 10" long.
- Molded leather retains shape.
- Fits belts up to 2 1/4" wide.
Forged 1-Piece Head-Handle Of Tool Steel. Blue Nylon Vinyl, Shock Reduction Grip Is Ergonomically Correct To Reduce Vibration.
- Handle length (in.) : 11.5
- Height (in) : 13.63 in
- Item Weight: 1.84 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Lifetime against manufacturers defect
- Product Depth (in.) : 1.25 in
- Product Height (in.) : 13.63 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 1.84
- Product Width (in.) : 5.75 in
- Weight of Head (oz.) : 20.0
- Width (in) : 5.75 in
- Patented Glo-View® vial enhances readability in low light
- Natural light or hand-held light sources re-charge the vial surrounds
- Powerful GripTight® rare earth magnets hold to ferrous metal surfaces
- Super strong 9" solid aluminum frame is JobSite ToughTM
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- 3 vials read plumb, level, and 45°
- Top-read window for easy viewing
- Length: 9"
- Frame Material: Solid Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: Yes
- Glo-View®: Yes
- Top-Read: Yes
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Rare Earth
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Groover with Pro-Grip handle is a professional groover. Designed to meet the needs of any job, this groover has a smooth surface to create crisp, sharp grooves. The groover is weighted for optimal performance. Comfortable, soft Pro-Grip, ergonomic handle. This edger is 6" x 3",with 1/2" depth and 1/2" width.
- Weighted for optimal performance
- Rust-proof Stainless Steel body
- Comfortable, soft Pro-Grip ergonomic handle
- Curved end to decrease gouging
The Goldblatt Paint/Mud mixer is a tornado shaped speed mixer that is perfect for mixing paint, joint compound, acoustic texture and other types of similar materials. This speedy mixer will thoroughly mix without splashing. The 4-Inch diameter mixing tine has a protective bottom ring to resist bucket damage and material contamination. Use with 1/2-Inch drill.
- Powerful auger action
- Durable, electroplated carbon steel
- Protective bottom ring
- 22-Inch by 1/2-Inch shaft