- Made of polyester fabric.
- Holds most brands of compact cell phones.
- Securely holds small tools and accessories like pliers, mini-flashlights, screwdrivers, multi-tools, etc.
- Versatile 3-way attachment for pants, web suspenders, work aprons, etc.
The Goldblatt Grout Bag is built extra-tough. Made of rugged nylon-infused PVC that is specially designed for continuous professional use. Pliable and easy to work with. 12" across top and 24" long. Removable 3/8" metal insert makes clean-up a snap.
- Rugged nylon-infused PVC
- Pliable and easy to use
- Removable metal tip makes using and cleaning bag easy
- Ideal for masonry, stone, and tile applications
- Strong, molded seams
The Goldblatt Neon Handle knives are color coded to size making them easy to locate on the jobsite. These quality and lightweight finish knives have been the choice of the pro for decades. Large-grip plastic handles and finger-rests make them easy to use and maneuver. Flexible blue steel blade gives the perfect finish.
- Through-molded handle will not loosen or wobble
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Large plastic handle with tapered neck
Made from case hardened steel, the Goldblatt Circle Cutter is a precision calibrated drywall cutter. This tool will quickly and easily cut clean holes up to 16-Inch in diameter.
- Precision calibrated
- Cuts clean holes up to 16-Inch in diameter
- Easy to read standard marking
- Pin adjusts up and down
- Easy side to side adjustment
The Goldblatt Gauging trowel is precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Blades are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. They are sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. This trowel is 7" x 3-1/8".
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape
- 7" x 3-1/8" Gauging trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- 24" x 2" body, 16" x 1-1/2" tongue, 1/8" thick
- Permanently stamped numbers and 1/8” graduations
- Rafter and Essex Board Measures
- Durable clear epoxy anti-rust coating
- Emits horizontal laser plane or vertical laser plane with simultaneous 90° split beam
- Large and small scan modes achieve a chalk line
- Scan line can be moved clockwise or counter-clockwise
- Variable rotation speed
- Leveling Method: Manual (Vials)
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm±10nm
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±1/4"/100ft. (±2mm/10m)
- Interior Range: Up to 800' diameter (240m) with detector
- Exterior Range: Up to 800' diameter (240m) with detector
- Remote Range: N/A
- Slope: N/A
- Auto-Leveling Range: N/A
- Grade Setting: N/A
- Power Supply: 4 "AA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 5.118" x 5.118" x 6.141" (130 x 130 x 156mm)
- Weight: 1.653lbs. (.075kg)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to +45°C)
- Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11
- Scanning Modes: Big, Small, Dot
- Rotation Speeds: 150 - 300 rpm
- IP Protection Class: 54
- Warranty: 1 Year
Includes: Manual-leveling rotary laser level, 4 “AA” alkaline batteries, tinted glasses, instruction manual with warranty card, soft-sided carrying caseLearn More