The Ball Pein Hammers have bonded and molded Shock Reduction Grip which offers the utmost in both comfort and durability, while reducing vibrations caused by impact. Estwing hammers are the only hammers that can make this claim. The head and handles are fully polished and are forged in one piece.
- Head Weight : 32 oz
- Handle Type : Straight, Cushion Grip
- Overall Length : 14 1/2 in
- Head Material : Steel
- Handle Material : Steel
- Type : Ball Pein Hammer
- Wt. : 2.92 lb
The 3 pc Stainless Steel Scraper & Putty Knife Set from Titan comes with a 1/4" scraper, and a 1/4" and 3" putty knives. All tools feature comfortable TPR grips. The scraper has a rigid stainless steel go-thru blade with a metal capped handle for strength and durability. The putty knives are made of flexible stainless steel blades for easier application of fillers and putties.Learn More
- Ultraflex® upper cap design for comfort and protection.
- Soft, flexible outer shell protects and grips most surfaces without scratching or scuffing.
- High density, closed-cell foam for all-day comfort.
- Slot-n-Dot™ strap connections.
- Memory-Flex™ synthetic rubber straps.
- One size fits all.
The Goldblatt Radial Sander will make quick work of any drywall sanding project. The large free-spinning head has a protective rubber bumper that allows you to effortlessly sand around door jambs, window casings, and right up to the ceiling with ease. The large circular design allows for 50-Percent more sanding area with each stroke, while alleviating the annoying flipping and ripping associated with a standard drywall sanding head. Works with any 9-Inch hook and loop sanding disk.
- Fast, free spinning head
- No flipping and ripping that causes expensive rework
- Works will all 9-Inch hook and loop sandpapers
- Includes adapter to fit any pole
- Pole not included
The Big John, Komelon's best selling 35' x 1' tape measure speaks for itself. Look at how rich the classic chrome looks; feel how well this 35' tape fits into your hand. The Big John has a nylon coated blade for maximum durability and a compact designed case for a comfortable grip. This tape looks good, feels tough, and will deliver to everyone from a do-it-yourselfer to a professional tradesman.
- Compact 35' chrome case
- Nylon coated blade
- Positive lock button
- 35' x 1"
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip margin trowels are precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Each trowel is taper ground for perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Margin trowels are the perfect tool to reach tight areas in concrete, plaster and mastic applications. Steel-ferruled Pro-Grip handle is both rugged and comfortable. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Used for patch work and cleaning other tools
- Composite handle design for strength and durability - will not rotate
- Tough, durable handle and cap for long life when tapping brick or block into place
- Ergonomic non-slip grip for maximum comfort
- Mortar does not stick to handle for easy cleaning
- 9" Magnetic aluminum reinforced frame
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Magnetic edge holds to ferrous metal surfaces
- 3 vials read plumb, level, and 45°
- Top-read window for easy viewing
- High impact panels
- Durable acrylic vials
- Length: 9"
- Frame Material: Reinforced Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top-Read: Yes
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Strip
The Pace-Setter Finishing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 14-Inch by 4-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang