- Weatherproof poly vinyl chloride for harsh outdoor conditions
- Ideal for construction, landscaping, excavating, identification of trees or hazards, and locating underground cables or pipe
- 1-3/16" wide
- Bright, fade-resistant color for maximum visibility
- Constructed of non-adhesive, non conducting vinyl
- 1-3/16" wide, 2 mil thick
The PaceSetter Pointing trowels are made from high quality carbon steel that is tough yet flexible. Blades are ground and polished. Nicely balanced trowel is easy to use. Steel ferruled hardwood handle This Pointing trowel is 5".
- Made from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Blades are ground and polished
- 5" DIY Pointing trowel
- Steel ferruled hardwood handle
- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
The Goldblatt Neon Handle knives are color coded to size making them easy to locate on the jobsite. These quality and lightweight finish knives have been the choice of the pro for decades. Large-grip plastic handles and finger-rests make them easy to use and maneuver. Flexible blue steel blade gives the perfect finish.
- Through-molded handle will not loosen or wobble
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Large plastic handle with tapered neck
- Aluminum reinforced frame
- Rubber magnetic working edge allows for hands-free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Tapered ends assure an easy fit into tool belts, tool pouches or work pant pockets
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read in dimly lit work environments
- Oversized frame
- 12" torpedo level features Multi-Pitch® vial reads slope in 1/8" increments
- Length: 12"
- Frame Material: Reinforced Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top-Read: No
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Strip
- Horizontal Circle – Graduated to single degrees and reads by vernier direct to 15 minutes
- Horizontal Lock & Tangent Screw – For precise movement control
- Built-in Sunshade – For clear sighting
- Top Mounted Leveling Vial – For effortless viewing
- Large Leveling Screws – Easy to turn
- Versatile – Ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios, floors, for grading street, curbs ditches, for aligning fences; or any other light construction job
- Telescope: Erect
- Magnification: 22X
- Leveling Accuracy: ±3/16"/100ft. (±5mm/30m)
- Working Range: Up to 200' (560m)
- Minimum Focus: 4' (1.2m)
- Clear objective Aperture: 22mm
- Field of View: ±2'/100' (±0.6m/30m)
- Number of Lenses: 5
- Level Vial: 4'/2mm
- Horizontal Circle: n/a
- Graduation Diameter: 110mm
- Graduations: 1°
- Number: Each 10°, 0-90-0°
- Vernier: Double direct to 15 min.
- Weight: 2.204lbs. (1kg)
- Center Screw Thread: 5/8" - 11
The 1154, 4 :_mage_bind_var_153 High
- Unique "pop-up" carrying handle.
- Stack or nest trays inside a standard 3½ or 5 gallon buckle.
- Durable, lightweight plastic.
Goldblatt Galvanized Steel Mud Pan is the perfect budget mud pan for your drywall finishing projects. Sturdy straight edges for clean knife swipes and non-leaking wrap-around seams make this a great value.
- Galvanized Mud Pan Resists Rust
- Convenient For Holding Mud During Drywall Finishing
- 12 inches long by 4.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches high
Level your pictures perfectly the first time. Just put the Picture Perfect Level on either corner of a picture and adjust it to level. This is a great gift item and is a handy little tool to keep in the kitchen drawer.
- Reads level and plumb simultaneously
- Use to level picture frames, mirrors, appliances, etc.
- Lightweight, durable body
- Molded housing will not mar or scratch painted or wood surfaces