- 100' x 1/2"
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
Goldblatt 30-Inch Swift mud mixer is perfect for mixing drywall joint compound, acoustic texture, and other similar materials. The blade angle lifts, folds, and whips material to an even texture. Made out of cast aluminum and a 3/8-Inch hex steel shaft, it is lightweight and durable and the rounded end won't puncture the bottom of the material container. A 1/2-Inch drill is required to use this tool.
- 30-Inch shaft
- 1/2-Inch drill chuck required
- Cast aluminum blades
- Steel he by shaft
- Rounded bottom
Empire Level is the leading designer and producer of levels, squares, layout tools and caution tape in the United States with dominant market share in the retail, contractor supply, and "Do-It-Yourself" markets.
- Line Reels
- Available in 100', 250' and 500' reels
- Easy to see bright orange, gold, and pink
- Choice of twisted or braided line
- 250' Gold
The Goldblatt Vortex 9-Inch Sanding disks are the perfect replacement sanding disk for Vortex and all other 9-Inch hook-and-loop sanders. Available in a variety of grits, for every use, the Goldblatt hook-and -loop disks come in a larger 15 pack--making them the most economical choice on the market.
- Easy hook-and-loop design
- Variety of grits 80 to 220
- Works with most 9-Inch circular sanders
The Big John, Komelon's best selling 35' x 1' tape measure speaks for itself. Look at how rich the classic chrome looks; feel how well this 35' tape fits into your hand. The Big John has a nylon coated blade for maximum durability and a compact designed case for a comfortable grip. This tape looks good, feels tough, and will deliver to everyone from a do-it-yourselfer to a professional tradesman.
- Compact 35' chrome case
- Nylon coated blade
- Positive lock button
- 35' x 1"
- Embossed top grain leather.
- Steel tongue buckle.
- Trim to fit waist sizes 29" - 46".
- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
The Pace-Setter Finishing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 14-Inch by 4-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $13.59
- 6X Faster than traditional chalk reels
- 6:1 Gear ratio
- Metal drive gear
- Metal handle
- Wide pronged hook
- Nylon/Polyester braided line