- Embossed top grain leather.
- Steel tongue buckle.
- Trim to fit waist sizes 29" - 46".
- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
Empire Level is the leading designer and producer of levels, squares, layout tools and caution tape in the United States with dominant market share in the retail, contractor supply, and "Do-It-Yourself" markets.
- Line Reels
- Available in 100', 250' and 500' reels
- Easy to see bright orange, gold, and pink
- Choice of twisted or braided line
- 250' Gold
Hammer heads are 4-1/2" long with a 2-1/2" diameter face. Black rubber head is bounce resistant while gray rubber head is non-marring; over all length is 14-1/2" hickory handle
- Face diameter (in.) : 2.5
- Hand Tool Type : Mallet/Sledge
- Handle length (in.) : 14.0
- Head Material : Synthetic
- Height (in) : 14.3 in
- Item Weight : 1.62 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Lifetime against manufacturers defect
- Product Depth (in.) : 2.5 in
- Product Height (in.) : 14.3 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 1.62
- Product Width (in.) : 4.5 in
- Replaceable Head : No
- Weight of Head (oz.) : 18.0
- Width (in) : 4.5 in
The Goldblatt Vortex 9-Inch Sanding disks are the perfect replacement sanding disk for Vortex and all other 9-Inch hook-and-loop sanders. Available in a variety of grits, for every use, the Goldblatt hook-and -loop disks come in a larger 15 pack--making them the most economical choice on the market.
- Easy hook-and-loop design
- Variety of grits 80 to 220
- Works with most 9-Inch circular sanders
- Aluminum reinforced frame
- Rubber magnetic working edge allows for hands-free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Tapered ends assure an easy fit into tool belts, tool pouches or work pant pockets
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read in dimly lit work environments
- Oversized frame
- 12" torpedo level features Multi-Pitch® vial reads slope in 1/8" increments
- Length: 12"
- Frame Material: Reinforced Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top-Read: No
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Strip
- Retrieves chalk line 3-1/2 times faster than a standard chalk reel
- Crank handle clutch release allows release of the line without spinning the crank handle
- Lightweight ABS impact-resistant case increases durability
- Patented hook storage and door locking mechanism virtually eliminate spills and line tangles
- Twisted cotton line holds more chalk for multiple line strikes
- Holds approximately 2 oz. of chalk
- Assorted reel and chalk combo packs