Goldblatt Concrete Placers make flat work easier. Grade, smooth and spread concrete with ease and at the proper working angle. Crafted with a convenient rebar-hook. Special reinforced ribbed channels make this placer strong and long-lasting. All welded 12 gauge steel construction. 19-1/2 by 4-Inch. 54-Inch Wood Handle included.
- Made of 12 gauge steel
- U-Rib stiffening channel along blade
- Two full length stiffening breaks
- Welded construction
- Rebar hook
- Ultraflex® upper cap design for comfort and protection.
- Soft, flexible outer shell protects and grips most surfaces without scratching or scuffing.
- High density, closed-cell foam for all-day comfort.
- Slot-n-Dot™ strap connections.
- Memory-Flex™ synthetic rubber straps.
- One size fits all.
- Can measure up to 1000 feet.
- Lightweight aluminum telescopic Measuring wheel handle extends to 26 1/4" inches for easy measuring.
- Handle adjusts down to 18 inches for storage
- Measuring wheel has a 4 digit counter with a push button re-set
- 5 5/8" Solid rubber wheel.
- Embossed top grain leather.
- Steel tongue buckle.
- Trim to fit waist sizes 29" - 46".
Estwing's Sure Strike Rip Claw Hammers have jacketed fiberglass handles which provide overstrike protection. Injection Molded Grip
- Head Weight: 20 oz / 560 g
- Overall Length: 14" / 356 mm
- Patented Glo-View® vial enhances readability in low light
- Natural light or hand-held light sources re-charge the vial surrounds
- Powerful GripTight® rare earth magnets hold to ferrous metal surfaces
- Super strong 9" solid aluminum frame is JobSite ToughTM
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- 3 vials read plumb, level, and 45°
- Top-read window for easy viewing
- Length: 9"
- Frame Material: Solid Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: Yes
- Glo-View®: Yes
- Top-Read: Yes
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Rare Earth
Hammer heads are 4-1/2" long with a 2-1/2" diameter face. Black rubber head is bounce resistant while gray rubber head is non-marring; over all length is 14-1/2" hickory handle
- Face diameter (in.) : 2.5
- Hand Tool Type : Mallet/Sledge
- Handle length (in.) : 14.0
- Head Material : Synthetic
- Height (in) : 14.3 in
- Item Weight : 1.62 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Lifetime against manufacturers defect
- Product Depth (in.) : 2.5 in
- Product Height (in.) : 14.3 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 1.62
- Product Width (in.) : 4.5 in
- Replaceable Head : No
- Weight of Head (oz.) : 18.0
- Width (in) : 4.5 in
The Goldblatt Mahogany Wood Floats are the finest in wood hand floats. Made of high grade seasoned mahogany these bevel edged floats will give superior results. Perfect for rougher finishes. Comfortable ultra-smooth wood handle. 12" x 4-1/2".
- Ultra-smooth wood handle
- High grade seasoned wood
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Ideal for rougher finishes
- Beveled edges