- 6X Faster than traditional chalk reels
- 6:1 Gear ratio
- Metal drive gear
- Metal handle
- Wide pronged hook
- Nylon/Polyester braided line
- Large Main Pocket and Smaller Front Pocket - Convenient access to parts or tools
- Web Loops and Sleeve Pockets - Provide multiple storage options
- Rear Clip or Attach to Belt up to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Durable Ballistic Poly Fabric - Includes reinforced edges for extra wear
- Handy Flashlight or Large Tool Sleeve
- Electrical Tape Strap plus Carabiner for Keys
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 3 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools.
- Steel hammer loop.
- 2" Poly web belt with quick-release buckle.
- Fits waists sizes 29"- 46".
- Level vial bubble, crosswire and object sight are all seen through the level at the same time
- Obtain level line of sight over long distance
- Convenient pocket-sized tool
- For leveling, grading and hundreds of construction tasks
- Unique rivet assembly, permanently "bonds" head to blade
- Head will stay square for life of product
- Extruded aluminum 1/8" blade and head thickness
- Clear protective anodized finish
- Screened, thermal-bonded black 1/8" graduations
- Large, bold easy reading graduations
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes