- 6X Faster than traditional chalk reels
- 6:1 Gear ratio
- Metal drive gear
- Metal handle
- Wide pronged hook
- Nylon/Polyester braided line
- Large Main Pocket and Smaller Front Pocket - Convenient access to parts or tools
- Web Loops and Sleeve Pockets - Provide multiple storage options
- Rear Clip or Attach to Belt up to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Durable Ballistic Poly Fabric - Includes reinforced edges for extra wear
- Handy Flashlight or Large Tool Sleeve
- Electrical Tape Strap plus Carabiner for Keys
The Goldblatt aluminum threaded adaptor is a Female threaded to 1-3/4-Inch Female snap-in. This adaptor has universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading. 1-3/4-Inch adaptor.
- Female Threaded to 1-3/4 Female Snap-in
- Universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading
- Used with 1-3/8-Inch or 1-3/4-Inch snap in handles
- High grade aluminum construction
- Unique rivet assembly, permanently "bonds" head to blade
- Head will stay square for life of product
- Extruded aluminum 1/8" blade and head thickness
- Clear protective anodized finish
- Screened, thermal-bonded black 1/8" graduations
- Large, bold easy reading graduations
The Goldblatt ProGrip brick trowels are the best brick trowels available today. Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel, they are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. 11" x 5-1/2", Philadelphia Pattern brick trowel.
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Sturdy and lightweight for long lasting use
- Slip resistant Pro-Grip handle
- 11" x 5-1/2", Philadelphia Pattern brick trowel
- Level vial bubble, crosswire and object sight are all seen through the level at the same time
- Obtain level line of sight over long distance
- Convenient pocket-sized tool
- For leveling, grading and hundreds of construction tasks
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 3 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools.
- Steel hammer loop.
- 2" Poly web belt with quick-release buckle.
- Fits waists sizes 29"- 46".
Goldblatt 13" lightweight aluminum hawk is perfect for drywall and masonry applications. The Pro-Grip handle and padded o-ring make it comfortable to use all day. Edges have been rounded to make it safer on the job.
- Pro-Grip soft handle
- Padded o-ring
- Lightweight Aluminum
- 13" x 13" plate
- Use with drywall, plaster, or mortar