- 6X Faster than traditional chalk reels
- 6:1 Gear ratio
- Metal drive gear
- Metal handle
- Wide pronged hook
- Nylon/Polyester braided line
- Large Main Pocket and Smaller Front Pocket - Convenient access to parts or tools
- Web Loops and Sleeve Pockets - Provide multiple storage options
- Rear Clip or Attach to Belt up to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Durable Ballistic Poly Fabric - Includes reinforced edges for extra wear
- Handy Flashlight or Large Tool Sleeve
- Electrical Tape Strap plus Carabiner for Keys
The Goldblatt masonry hammer is made of high-grade forged steel. Perfectly balanced and superior in every detail, it is the choice of professional bricklayers. Perfect when used for setting and cutting bricks, masonry tile and concrete blocks. Comfortable hardwood handle is carefully fitted for hours of easy use.
- High-grade forged steel
- Perfectly balanced
- Comfortable fitted wood handle
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 3 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools.
- Steel hammer loop.
- 2" Poly web belt with quick-release buckle.
- Fits waists sizes 29"- 46".
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
- Adheres to any surface for hands-free use
- SuperstickTM adhesive system is reusable, sticks to any surface and leaves no marks or holes
- Projects a laser line up to 30 ft
- Integrated horizontal and vertical leveling vials
Includes: Reusable SuperstickTM adhesive strip, 2 “AA” alkaline batteries, instruction sheet, protective carrying pouchLearn More
- Ultraflex upper cap design for comfort and protection.
- Soft, flexible outer shell protects and grips most surfaces without scratching or scuffing.
- High density, closed-cell foam for all-day comfort.
- Slot-n-Dot™ strap connections.
- Memory-Flex™ synthetic rubber straps.
- One size fits all.
This 12" x 5",stainless steel flat drywalll finishing trowel will not rust. It is great for finishing stucco & pool surfaces where carbon steel trowels can leave behind steel residue that could rust over time.
- Made of stainless steel so it won't rust
- Cross Ground blade for broke-in feel
- Comfortable Pro-Grip handle reduces fatigue