The Goldblatt 11-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 14-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 14 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel
- Large Main Pocket and Smaller Front Pocket - Convenient access to parts or tools
- Web Loops and Sleeve Pockets - Provide multiple storage options
- Rear Clip or Attach to Belt up to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Durable Ballistic Poly Fabric - Includes reinforced edges for extra wear
- Handy Flashlight or Large Tool Sleeve
- Electrical Tape Strap plus Carabiner for Keys
The Goldblatt aluminum threaded adaptor is a Female threaded to 1-3/4-Inch Female snap-in. This adaptor has universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading. 1-3/4-Inch adaptor.
- Female Threaded to 1-3/4 Female Snap-in
- Universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading
- Used with 1-3/8-Inch or 1-3/4-Inch snap in handles
- High grade aluminum construction
- Ultraflex upper cap design for comfort and protection.
- Soft, flexible outer shell protects and grips most surfaces without scratching or scuffing.
- High density, closed-cell foam for all-day comfort.
- Slot-n-Dot™ strap connections.
- Memory-Flex™ synthetic rubber straps.
- One size fits all.
The Goldblatt Cast Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt "pre-broken-in" standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ultra-smooth wood handle. 16" x 3 1/2".
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Cast magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
- Smooth wood handle
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets..
- 7 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils, etc..
- Fits belts up to 2¾" wide..
- Steel hammer loop..
- Metal clip holds all measuring tape sizes..
The Goldblatt Plastic Bristle Broom is a the perfect tool needed to give concrete work the fine-textured professional finish. Long wearing bristles are solidly set in a 7/8-Inch thick wood spine. The broom is 24-Inch long with 3-1/4 bristles. Product does not include handle.
- Ideal for a fine-textured finish
- Long wearing bristles
- Bristles are set in 7/8-Inch Wood Holder
- 6X Faster than traditional chalk reels
- 6:1 Gear ratio
- Metal drive gear
- Metal handle
- Wide pronged hook
- Nylon/Polyester braided line