- H-D, dual-layer, ballistic poly fabric and tough, textured PVC outer shell
- Protects finished surfaces from scuff marks
- Neoprene fabric liner helps keep knees- comfortable throughout the day
- High density, closed-cell form padding with -core technology helps reduce kneecap pressure
- Slip-buckle fastener system w/adjustable straps
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- Permanent graduations and numbers are easy to read
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Scribe notches starting at 1-3/4" transfer outside increments from pivot point
- Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
- 12" body spans wider boards simplifying layout and measurements
- Complete instruction manual included with rafter tables
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 3 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools.
- Steel hammer loop.
- 2" Poly web belt with quick-release buckle.
- Fits waists sizes 29"- 46".
The Goldblatt masonry hammer is made of high-grade forged steel. Perfectly balanced and superior in every detail, it is the choice of professional bricklayers. Perfect when used for setting and cutting bricks, masonry tile and concrete blocks. Comfortable hardwood handle is carefully fitted for hours of easy use.
- High-grade forged steel
- Perfectly balanced
- Comfortable fitted wood handle
The Goldblatt 11-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 14-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 14 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel
- Strong holding magnetic edge allows hands free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: Strong
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
The 100' Steel Fast Back is ready to deliver. With 3 to 1 high speed rewind, this tape makes sure you are measuring accurately and moving on to your next job. The 9201 has a compact, ergonomic case design and a multifunction ring and claw end hook. It also features Komelon's nylon coated steel blade with de-burred edges for maximum protection and prevention of corrosion and cracking. When speed and accuracy count, make sure to choose Komelon's Steel Fast Back.
- 3:1 High speed rewind
- Compact, ergonomic case
- Nylon coated blade with multifunction ring and claw end hook
- 100' x 3/8"
- 1-1/8" x 30'
- 10' of blade standout
- Durable rubber blade-lock
- Mylar coated blade withstands abrasion and prolongs life
- Tru-zero hook grabs construction material from both top and bottom
- Large numbers and fractional markings
- 1/8" markings
- Guaranteed tough
- Three vials read plumb, level and cross check®
- Built-in, rotating head swivels projects laser dot, horizontal or vertical lines
- Durable molded housing is impact resistant
- Leveling Method: Manual (Vials)
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm±10nm (Red)
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±3/8"/50ft. (±0.5mm/5m)
- Working Range: Up to 100ft. (30m) depending on light conditions
- Power Supply: 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 70 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 7" x 2" x 0.875" (178 x 51 x 23mm)
- Weight: 0.29lbs (0.13kg)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to +45°C)
- Center Screw Thread: N/A
- Warranty: None