The Goldblatt 16-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 12-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 12 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel
- Adheres to any surface for hands-free use
- SuperstickTM adhesive system is reusable, sticks to any surface and leaves no marks or holes
- Projects a laser line up to 30 ft
- Integrated horizontal and vertical leveling vials
Includes: Reusable SuperstickTM adhesive strip, 2 “AA” alkaline batteries, instruction sheet, protective carrying pouchLearn More
Goldblatt 13" lightweight aluminum hawk is perfect for drywall and masonry applications. The Pro-Grip handle and padded o-ring make it comfortable to use all day. Edges have been rounded to make it safer on the job.
- Pro-Grip soft handle
- Padded o-ring
- Lightweight Aluminum
- 13" x 13" plate
- Use with drywall, plaster, or mortar
- Ultraflex upper cap design for comfort and protection.
- Soft, flexible outer shell protects and grips most surfaces without scratching or scuffing.
- High density, closed-cell foam for all-day comfort.
- Slot-n-Dot™ strap connections.
- Memory-Flex™ synthetic rubber straps.
- One size fits all.
This 12" x 5",stainless steel flat drywalll finishing trowel will not rust. It is great for finishing stucco & pool surfaces where carbon steel trowels can leave behind steel residue that could rust over time.
- Made of stainless steel so it won't rust
- Cross Ground blade for broke-in feel
- Comfortable Pro-Grip handle reduces fatigue
The 4 piece pry bar set from Titan tools is perfect to keep in the tool box for anytime you are in a pinch. WIth tough poly-propylene hand grips and shafts forged from carbon steel witha black oxide finish they are built to last. This set includes 4 bars in sizes 8" 12", 18" and 24".Learn More
The 4-in-1 Drywall Hanging Tool is a versatile multifunction tool that includes a utility knife, Philips screwdriver, keyhole saw, sanding rasp, and rugged nylon pouch.
- Aluminum body is lightweight and durable
- Quick change blade utility knife
- Steel lock mechanism
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets..
- 7 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils, etc..
- Fits belts up to 2¾" wide..
- Steel hammer loop..
- Metal clip holds all measuring tape sizes..
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- Permanent graduations and numbers are easy to read
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Scribe notches starting at 1-3/4" transfer outside increments from pivot point
- Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
- 12" body spans wider boards simplifying layout and measurements
- Complete instruction manual included with rafter tables