This 36" wrecking bar is an essential tool for any garage, toolbox, or jobsite. Everyone knows how versitile a wrecking bar can be, so don't wait, get one today.
- Rounded 90 degree prying end for leverage and prying
- Tri-lobe design for comfort and strength
- Multiple nail pullers for flexibility and nail removal
- Pointed beveled ends for penetration and nail pulling
- Three vials read plumb, level and cross check®
- Built-in, rotating head swivels projects laser dot, horizontal or vertical lines
- Durable molded housing is impact resistant
- Leveling Method: Manual (Vials)
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm±10nm (Red)
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±3/8"/50ft. (±0.5mm/5m)
- Working Range: Up to 100ft. (30m) depending on light conditions
- Power Supply: 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 70 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 7" x 2" x 0.875" (178 x 51 x 23mm)
- Weight: 0.29lbs (0.13kg)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to +45°C)
- Center Screw Thread: N/A
- Warranty: None
- Large Main Pocket and Smaller Front Pocket - Convenient access to parts or tools
- Web Loops and Sleeve Pockets - Provide multiple storage options
- Rear Clip or Attach to Belt up to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Durable Ballistic Poly Fabric - Includes reinforced edges for extra wear
- Handy Flashlight or Large Tool Sleeve
- Electrical Tape Strap plus Carabiner for Keys
- Unique rivet assembly, permanently "bonds" head to blade
- Head will stay square for life of product
- Extruded aluminum 1/8" blade and head thickness
- Clear protective anodized finish
- Screened, thermal-bonded black 1/8" graduations
- Large, bold easy reading graduations
- H-D, dual-layer, ballistic poly fabric and tough, textured PVC outer shell
- Protects finished surfaces from scuff marks
- Neoprene fabric liner helps keep knees- comfortable throughout the day
- High density, closed-cell form padding with -core technology helps reduce kneecap pressure
- Slip-buckle fastener system w/adjustable straps
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 3 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools.
- Steel hammer loop.
- 2" Poly web belt with quick-release buckle.
- Fits waists sizes 29"- 46".
The Goldblatt masonry hammer is made of high-grade forged steel. Perfectly balanced and superior in every detail, it is the choice of professional bricklayers. Perfect when used for setting and cutting bricks, masonry tile and concrete blocks. Comfortable hardwood handle is carefully fitted for hours of easy use.
- High-grade forged steel
- Perfectly balanced
- Comfortable fitted wood handle
The Goldblatt 11-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 14-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 14 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel