- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
- 1-1/8" x 25'
- 10' of blade standout
- Durable rubber blade-lock
- Mylar coated blade withstands abrasion and prolongs life
- Tru-zero hook grabs construction material from both top and bottom
- Large numbers and fractional markings
- 1/8" markings
- Guaranteed tough
Roofing-siding-contractor bar, 16". Removes shingles, sheeting, siding, gutters, and down spouts. Thin blade to get under shingles and nail puller on other end for removing imbedded nails. Improved angle to be able to lift and extract a 2-1/2" nail. Drop-forged steel with black finish and polished surfaces.Learn More
- Made of polyester fabric and ballistic binding.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 6 Smaller pockets for pliers, pencils, nail sets, etc.
- Center pocket for tape, nails or other tools.
- Pry bar or combination square holder.
- 2" Wide web belt with steel buckle.
- Fits waist sizes 29"- 46".
- Adheres to any surface for hands-free use
- SuperstickTM adhesive system is reusable, sticks to any surface and leaves no marks or holes
- Projects a laser line up to 30 ft
- Integrated horizontal and vertical leveling vials
Includes: Reusable SuperstickTM adhesive strip, 2 “AA” alkaline batteries, instruction sheet, protective carrying pouchLearn More
- Unique rivet assembly, permanently "bonds" head to blade
- Head will stay square for life of product
- Extruded aluminum 1/8" blade and head thickness
- Clear protective anodized finish
- Screened, thermal-bonded black 1/8" graduations
- Large, bold easy reading graduations
This 36" wrecking bar is an essential tool for any garage, toolbox, or jobsite. Everyone knows how versitile a wrecking bar can be, so don't wait, get one today.
- Rounded 90 degree prying end for leverage and prying
- Tri-lobe design for comfort and strength
- Multiple nail pullers for flexibility and nail removal
- Pointed beveled ends for penetration and nail pulling
- H-D, dual-layer, ballistic poly fabric and tough, textured PVC outer shell
- Protects finished surfaces from scuff marks
- Neoprene fabric liner helps keep knees- comfortable throughout the day
- High density, closed-cell form padding with -core technology helps reduce kneecap pressure
- Slip-buckle fastener system w/adjustable straps