This Margin Trowel has a carbon steel blade, ground and polished. Steel ferruled hardwood handle. Nicely balanced, easy to use.
- 5-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel Carbon Steel Blade
- The Pace-Setter Margin trowel has carbon steel blades which are ground and polished
- This nicely balanced trowel is light-weight easy to use
- Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle
- Top grain leather.
- Fits narrow-type hand tools up to 10" long.
- Molded leather retains shape.
- Fits belts up to 2 1/4" wide.
- Durable level vial is impact resistant
- Lightweight construction reduces line sag
- Unrestricted hooks allows for easy movement on line
- Use for masonry, landscape and sheet metal work
The PaceSetter concrete groover is made of rust-resistant carbon steel. Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove. Turned-up ends prevent gouging of concrete. Comfortable wood handle. The groover is 6" long, 3" wide and 1/4" deep.
- Made of rust-resistant carbon steel
- Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove
- Turned-up ends prevent gouging
- Comfortable wood handle
The Goldblatt Scrub Sponge is ideal for the elimination of dust and for level 5 finishes. The dual-sided design makes the job easier with one soft, absorbent side and one scrub side. Simply clean by rinsing out with water.
- Large in Size
- Ideal for The Elimination of Dust
- Dual-sided Design - One Soft, Absorbent Side and One Scrub Side
The Goldblatt 7 In. Pointing Trowel blade is made of carbon steel and has been ground and polished. The comfortable steel ferruled hardwood handle. The trowel is nicely balanced and easy to use.
- Carbon Steel and has Been Ground and Polished
- Comfortable Hardwood Handle
- Nicely Balanced, Easy to Use
6-Inch DIY putty knife offers a flexible carbon steel blade for easy putty application. The handle is plastic with a hole in the end for easy hanging.
- Lightweight comfort plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Precision ground blade