This Margin Trowel has a carbon steel blade, ground and polished. Steel ferruled hardwood handle. Nicely balanced, easy to use.
- 5-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel Carbon Steel Blade
- The Pace-Setter Margin trowel has carbon steel blades which are ground and polished
- This nicely balanced trowel is light-weight easy to use
- Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle
- Durable, light weight Structo-Cast® high-impact molded frame
- Permanent molded graduations for quick and easy measurements
- Unique centering feature for circles
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Built-in scribe notches (12" versions) Fluorescent easy-to see colors
- Top grain leather.
- Cradle design reduces hammer movement.
- Fits belts up to 2 3/4" wide.
The PaceSetter Pointing trowels are made from high quality carbon steel that is tough yet flexible. Blades are ground and polished. Nicely balanced trowel is easy to use. Steel ferruled hardwood handle This Pointing trowel is 5".
- Made from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Blades are ground and polished
- 5" DIY Pointing trowel
- Steel ferruled hardwood handle
6-Inch DIY putty knife offers a flexible carbon steel blade for easy putty application. The handle is plastic with a hole in the end for easy hanging.
- Lightweight comfort plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Precision ground blade