The Estwing Supreme 3lb Crack Hammer (B3-3LB) . The head weight is approximately 3 pounds. The Estwing Shock Reduction Grip reduces the impact forces passed to the hand by about 50%. You'll be able to spend much longer going after those specimens on that next collecting trip. Great for cracking rock and driving chisels.
- Net wt: 3 lb. 11 oz.
- Head Length: 4 in.
- Height: 11 in.
The Goldblatt Snap-in Aluminum Extension Handles are the best on the market. Constructed of high-grade aluminum, handles snap end-to-end for custom lengths. Spring-loaded pins ensure easy and secure locking. Can be used with threaded or Fresno attachments. 6-Feet and is 1 3/4-Inch diameter.
- Rugged yet light-weight
- High quality aluminum
- Strong, spring-loaded locking pins
- Works with most competitive poles
- Standard 1-3/4-Inch diameter
- 5 Main Pockets and Inner Flat Pocket For a variety of tools, nails and parts
- 2-inch Wide Web Belt with Double-Tongue Roller Buckle Helps keep belt stable
- Large, Gusset-Style Pockets Provide extra capacity and easy access
- Patented Pouch Handle Allows for simple belt adjustments, easy one-hand carrying, and convenient on-hook storage
- Zippered Pocket To secure valuables
- Steel Loop Hammer Holder and Tape Measure Clip
- Fits Waist Sizes 29 to 46-inches
The Goldblatt Radial Sander will make quick work of any drywall sanding project. The large free-spinning head has a protective rubber bumper that allows you to effortlessly sand around door jambs, window casings, and right up to the ceiling with ease. The large circular design allows for 50-Percent more sanding area with each stroke, while alleviating the annoying flipping and ripping associated with a standard drywall sanding head. Works with any 9-Inch hook and loop sanding disk.
- Fast, free spinning head
- No flipping and ripping that causes expensive rework
- Works will all 9-Inch hook and loop sandpapers
- Includes adapter to fit any pole
- Pole not included
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Series Extruded Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt pre-broken-in standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ergonomically shaped bi-material handle make it one of the most comfortable to use floats on the market. 16-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch.
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Extruded Magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
Estwing MRW25LM, 25 Oz. Framing Hammer with Hickory Handle & Milled Face with Magnet.Learn More
The Goldblatt Fresno Extension handle is a top quality handle. This handle is extra-comfortable and is crafted from clean, knot-free, straight grain hardwood. The heavy-duty ferrule and clevis are made of steel. 6-Feet long.
- Works with Fresno trowels
- Steel ferrule and clevis
- Smooth, comfortable handle
The Ball Pein Hammers have bonded and molded Shock Reduction Grip which offers the utmost in both comfort and durability, while reducing vibrations caused by impact. Estwing hammers are the only hammers that can make this claim. The head and handles are fully polished and are forged in one piece.
- Head Weight : 32 oz
- Handle Type : Straight, Cushion Grip
- Overall Length : 14 1/2 in
- Head Material : Steel
- Handle Material : Steel
- Type : Ball Pein Hammer
- Wt. : 2.92 lb
This rigid Aluminum Extension Handle by Goldblatt fits all Goldblatt bull floats. Molded round threads are easy to clean, easy to join, and no couplings are required. Will not load up with mortar or cross-thread. Two or more handles easily attach to each other and to provide the reach needed to complete any job. Works with most competitive handles. Made of rugged, long-lasting, lightweight aluminum, this aluminum extension pole has a length of 6-Feet and is 1 3/4-Inch diameter.
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Will not load up with mortar or cross thread
- Works with most competitive handles
- Molded rounded threads for easy joining
- 1 3/4-Inch male and female threading