Do you need a reliable, easy to use tape measure? The Stanley Powerlock tape measure is the one for you!
- 25-foot by 1-1/4-inch tape rule with belt clip
- Easy-to-read lockable yellow blade graduated in 1/16-inch
- High impact ABS case with rubber over mold for strength; Mylar-coated blade; heat-treated spring for repeated use
- 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings
- 13.6-ounces; 7-foot standout;
- Made of polyester fabric.
- Holds most brands of compact cell phones.
- Securely holds small tools and accessories like pliers, mini-flashlights, screwdrivers, multi-tools, etc.
- Versatile 3-way attachment for pants, web suspenders, work aprons, etc.
- Adjustable to fit all sizes.
- Elastic rear straps for added comfort.
- 2" Wide heavy duty webbing for extra strength.
- Heavy duty clips on front and rear.
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Retrieves chalk line 3-1/2 times faster than a standard chalk reel
- Crank handle clutch release allows release of the line without spinning the crank handle
- Lightweight ABS impact-resistant case increases durability
- Patented hook storage and door locking mechanism virtually eliminate spills and line tangles
- Twisted cotton line holds more chalk for multiple line strikes
- Holds approximately 2 oz. of chalk
Goldblatt joint tape holder holds up to 500' rolls and can be clipped on to any belt for easy access while taping drywall joints. Made out of galvanized steel this tool will not corrode over time.
- Holds 500-Feet roll of joint tape
- Galvanized steel
- Quick roll change system
- Handy belt clip
- Tape threads at top of holder for quick inrolling
Goldblatt outside corner tool for finishing drywall that applies joint compound to both sides of a corner at the same time. Soft Pro-Grip handle improves grip and reduces fatigue.
- Pro-grip soft handle
- Stainless steel blade
- Finishes both sides at the same time
- 5-Inch H by 2-1/2-Inch W blade
- Outside corners
- Rigid aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy
- Top read window for easy readings
- Impact resistant acrylic vials assure accuracy
- Quik-Change® replaceable cover plates and vials for in the field service
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- Sister Level Series: 1700 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Medium Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Hand Sander offers the best features and performance of any hand drywall sander on the market. The signature Pro-Grip is a cushioned rubber grip that prevents fatigue and ensures a firm no-slip grip. Equipped with quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. This sander is the perfect choice for all your drywall sanding needs.
- Pro-Grip handle design
- Quick-change clips
- Works with all standard die cut sandpaper