The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Jab Saw is the perfect choice for the pro user. This saw has been designed to out perform any jab saw on the market. When tested, it's triple ground tooth design cut 50-Percent faster than a traditional saw. The temper hardened blade easily cuts both directions and will stay sharp. It is perfect for use on drywall, wood, plastic and even cement board. The signature Pro-Grip handle has been ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and provide comfort.
- Sharp tooth design
- Cuts 50-Percent faster
- Use on drywall, wood, plastic cement board
- Pro-Grip Handle
- Steel blade with permanently stamped graduations 1/8", 1/16", 1/32" (mm on EM)
- Heavy duty cast zinc head with black, chip-resistant e-coating finish
- CNC machined square head for greater accuracy
- Reversible head with lock bolt and steel screw
- Hardened, screw-in scriber won't fall out
- Durable acrylic vial
- Rigid aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy
- Top read window for easy readings
- Impact resistant acrylic vials assure accuracy
- Quik-Change® replaceable cover plates and vials for in the field service
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- Sister Level Series: 1700 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Medium Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
The Goldblatt Rubber Float is an excellent choice for drywall compound, cement, and grout applications. Used with drywall compound it is perfect for specialty floating and surface textures. As a cement tool it is ideal for applying Portland cement, filling honey combs, finishing steps, and building retaining walls. This float can also be used to apply grout between tiles. Constructed with a sturdy aluminum back plate and comfortable plastic handle. Molded rubber pad.
- Light weight
- Sturdy Construction
- 8" x 4"
- Molded rubber pad
- Multiple uses
Goldblatt outside corner tool for finishing drywall that applies joint compound to both sides of a corner at the same time. Soft Pro-Grip handle improves grip and reduces fatigue.
- Pro-grip soft handle
- Stainless steel blade
- Finishes both sides at the same time
- 5-Inch H by 2-1/2-Inch W blade
- Outside corners
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Blue steel blade for maximum flexibility
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
Goldblatt joint tape holder holds up to 500' rolls and can be clipped on to any belt for easy access while taping drywall joints. Made out of galvanized steel this tool will not corrode over time.
- Holds 500-Feet roll of joint tape
- Galvanized steel
- Quick roll change system
- Handy belt clip
- Tape threads at top of holder for quick inrolling
- Adjustable to fit all sizes.
- Elastic rear straps for added comfort.
- 2" Wide heavy duty webbing for extra strength.
- Heavy duty clips on front and rear.
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip margin trowels are precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Each trowel is taper ground for perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Margin trowels are the perfect tool to reach tight areas in concrete, plaster and mastic applications. Steel-ferruled Pro-Grip handle is both rugged and comfortable. Available in a variety of sizes. This Margin trowel is 6" x 2".
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape.
- 6" x 2",Margin Trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle