Carpenter Aprons & Knee Pads
- Fully-Adjustable Padded Suspenders
- 8 Main Pockets with 21 Smaller Pockets and Sleeves
- 5 inch padded Belt with Double-Tongue Roller Buckle
- Large, Gusset-Style Pockets
- Fits 29 inch to 46 inch waist
- 5 Main Pockets and Inner Flat Pocket For a variety of tools, nails and parts
- 2-inch Wide Web Belt with Double-Tongue Roller Buckle Helps keep belt stable
- Large, Gusset-Style Pockets Provide extra capacity and easy access
- Patented Pouch Handle Allows for simple belt adjustments, easy one-hand carrying, and convenient on-hook storage
- Zippered Pocket To secure valuables
- Steel Loop Hammer Holder and Tape Measure Clip
- Fits Waist Sizes 29 to 46-inches
- Heavy-duty suede leather.
- 4 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 3 Smaller pockets fit pliers, nail sets, pencils etc.
- Center pocket for tape measure, nails or other tools.
- Steel hammer loop.
- 2" Poly web belt with quick-release buckle.
- Fits waists sizes 29"- 46".
- Multiple Pockets - Designed for pliers, snips, cutters, pencils, markers, etc.
- Steel Measuring Tape Clip and Webbing Loop
- Ballistic Poly Material - Provides strength and durability
- Fits Belts to 2-3/4-inches Wide
- Top grain leather.
- Cradle design reduces hammer movement.
- Fits belts up to 2 3/4" wide.
- Ballistic Poly Material
- Non Skid Heavy-Duty Cap
- Convenient Upper Tab
- Layered Gel Technology over Thick closed-cell Foam Padding
- Neoprene Fabric Line
- Slip Buckle Fastener with adjustable straps
- Large, Adjustable Neoprene Strap Learn More
- Top grain leather.
- Fits narrow-type hand tools up to 10" long.
- Molded leather retains shape.
- Fits belts up to 2 1/4" wide.
- Made of polyester fabric and ballistic binding.
- 2 Main nail and tool pockets.
- 4 Smaller pockets for pliers, pencils, etc.
- Metal clip for all sizes of measuring tapes.
- Steel hammer holder.
- 2" Wide web belt fits waists up to 46".
- Adjustable to fit all sizes.
- Elastic rear straps for added comfort.
- 2" Wide heavy duty webbing for extra strength.
- Heavy duty clips on front and rear.