The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
The Goldblatt Grout Bag is built extra-tough. Made of rugged nylon-infused PVC that is specially designed for continuous professional use. Pliable and easy to work with. 12" across top and 24" long. Removable 3/8" metal insert makes clean-up a snap.
- Rugged nylon-infused PVC
- Pliable and easy to use
- Removable metal tip makes using and cleaning bag easy
- Ideal for masonry, stone, and tile applications
- Strong, molded seams
The Goldblatt 7 In. Pointing Trowel blade is made of carbon steel and has been ground and polished. The comfortable steel ferruled hardwood handle. The trowel is nicely balanced and easy to use.
- Carbon Steel and has Been Ground and Polished
- Comfortable Hardwood Handle
- Nicely Balanced, Easy to Use
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Series Extruded Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt pre-broken-in standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ergonomically shaped bi-material handle make it one of the most comfortable to use floats on the market. 16-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch.
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Extruded Magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
The Goldblatt Rub Brick is crafted with a fluted silicon carbide surface and Pro-Grip handle--making it the preferred brand for many tradesmen. The comfortable, well-contoured handle minimizes fatigue. This rub brick is the fastest, most economical cutting medium known for dressing down all kinds of concrete work. 20 grit. 6" x 3" x 1".
- Fluted silicone carbide stone
- 20 grit square base
- Soft, ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Used for dressing down concrete and removing marks
- Large 6" x 3" base
Goldblatt Concrete Placers make flat work easier. Grade, smooth and spread concrete with ease and at the proper working angle. Crafted with a convenient rebar-hook. Special reinforced ribbed channels make this placer strong and long-lasting. All welded 12 gauge steel construction. 19-1/2 by 4-Inch. 54-Inch Wood Handle included.
- Made of 12 gauge steel
- U-Rib stiffening channel along blade
- Two full length stiffening breaks
- Welded construction
- Rebar hook
The Goldblatt Snap-in Aluminum Extension Handles are the best on the market. Constructed of high-grade aluminum, handles snap end-to-end for custom lengths. Spring-loaded pins ensure easy and secure locking. Can be used with threaded or Fresno attachments. 6-Feet and is 1 3/4-Inch diameter.
- Rugged yet light-weight
- High quality aluminum
- Strong, spring-loaded locking pins
- Works with most competitive poles
- Standard 1-3/4-Inch diameter