The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
Pace-Setter Masonry Trowel. Ground and polished 10" Narrow London blade is made of carbon steel. Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle.
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Blade is ground and polished
- Steel ferrule hardwood handle
- Nicely balanced
- 10" Narrow London DIY general masonry brick trowel
The Goldblatt pro grip tuckpointing trowels are designed to make tight mortar jobs easier. Perfect for use around doors and windows. Special have high-lift handles ensure plenty of knuckle clearance. Expertly crafted blade forged from high quality carbon steel and precision ground for perfect flex and form. Comfortable, ergonomic pro-grip handle. 6-3/4-Inch by 1/4-Inch blade.
- Ergonomic pro-grip handle
- High-lift handle design
- Perfect flex and feel
- Quality carbon steel blade
- Mortar does not stick to handle for easy cleaning
The Goldblatt braided nylon line is high quality marking line that is the first choice of masons and contractors. Abrasion and alkali resistant, the strong braided nylon is available in 4 highly visible colors. The built-in elasticity maintains tension, eliminates sagging and need for extra twigging.
- 500-Foot braided white line
- Abrasion and alkali resistant
- Available in 4 highly visible colors
- Built-in elasticity maintains tension and eliminates sagging
The Goldblatt acid brush is 8-Inch long with 1-7/8-Inch trim. Constructed of Tampico-colored polypropylene bristles in a lightweight plastic block. Warp, rot and crack resistant. Perfect for all types of block and brick use.
- Long lasting
- Warp, rot and crack resistant
- Firm, rugged bristles
- Mounted on light-weight plastic
The Goldblatt Cast Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt "pre-broken-in" standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ultra-smooth wood handle. 16" x 3 1/2".
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Cast magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
- Smooth wood handle
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
Goldblatt Industries Margin Trowels are precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. They are tough yet flexible.
- 5" x 1-1/2"
- High Quality Carbon Steel Blade & Tang That Is Taper Ground For Optimal Flexibility & Feel During Use
- Soft Grip Ergonomic Handle For Comfort During Use
The Pace-Setter Finishing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 12-Inch by 4-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang