This 12" x 5",stainless steel flat drywalll finishing trowel will not rust. It is great for finishing stucco & pool surfaces where carbon steel trowels can leave behind steel residue that could rust over time.
- Made of stainless steel so it won't rust
- Cross Ground blade for broke-in feel
- Comfortable Pro-Grip handle reduces fatigue
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
Goldblatt 11-Inch by 4-Inch wood handle curved blade plaster/drywall trowel is perfect for the finisher who uses a hawk and trowel to finish walls. The stainless steel blade has been cross ground and shaped to give a broken in feel and the perfect crown on the finish.
- Wood handle
- Curved cross-ground blade
- Stainless steel
- 11-Inch by 4-Inch flat blade
The Goldblatt California Style Fresno Trowels is ideal for finishing flat work. The special rounded ends prevent edging and are great for hard to get at places. The easy all-angle handle fitting excellent for finishing next to curves and reaching in and around other odd shapes. The handle fitting can be set for easy back-and-forth fanning action. Made of rust-resistant stainless steel, this trowel is built to last. 30-Inch by 5-Inch size.
- High grade stainless steel blade
- 30-Inch by 5-Inch
- Extended shank for even blade coverage
- Rounded end for use next to curvatures
The Goldblatt masonry hammer is made of high-grade forged steel. Perfectly balanced and superior in every detail, it is the choice of professional bricklayers. Perfect when used for setting and cutting bricks, masonry tile and concrete blocks. Comfortable hardwood handle is carefully fitted for hours of easy use.
- High-grade forged steel
- Perfectly balanced
- Comfortable fitted wood handle
The Pace-Setter Masonry Trowel is an excellent all-purpose brick trowel. The ground and polished 10" Philadelphia Pattern blade is made of carbon steel. Comfortable hardwood handle. Durable steel ferrule.
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Blade is ground and polished
- Steel ferrule hardwood handle
- Nicely balanced
- 10" Philadelphia Patten DIY general masonry brick trowel
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Series Extruded Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt pre-broken-in standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ergonomically shaped bi-material handle make it one of the most comfortable to use floats on the market. 16-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch.
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Extruded Magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
The Goldblatt Mahogany Wood Floats are the finest in wood hand floats. Made of high grade seasoned mahogany these bevel edged floats will give superior results. Perfect for rougher finishes. Comfortable ultra-smooth wood handle. 15" x 3-1/2".
- Ultra-smooth wood handle
- High grade seasoned wood
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Ideal for rougher finishes
- Beveled edges
The Goldblatt braided nylon line is high quality marking line that is the first choice of masons and contractors. Abrasion and alkali resistant, the strong braided nylon is available in 4 highly visible colors. The built-in elasticity maintains tension, eliminates sagging and need for extra twigging.
- 250-Foot braided neon- pink line
- Abrasion and alkali resistant
- Available in 4 highly visible colors
- Built-in elasticity maintains tension and eliminates sagging