The Pace-Setter Finishing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 12-Inch by 4-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang
This Pace Setter Concrete Edger is made of rust resistant carbon steel. Blade ends are turned up to prevent gouging of concrete. Wood handle is comfortable and durable.
- Rust - resistant
- Made of steel
- Wooden handle
The Pace-Setter Masonry Trowel is an excellent all-purpose brick trowel. The ground and polished 10" Philadelphia Pattern blade is made of carbon steel. Comfortable hardwood handle. Durable steel ferrule.
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Blade is ground and polished
- Steel ferrule hardwood handle
- Nicely balanced
- 10" Philadelphia Patten DIY general masonry brick trowel
The Goldblatt Rubber Float is an excellent choice for drywall compound, cement, and grout applications. Used with drywall compound it is perfect for specialty floating and surface textures. As a cement tool it is ideal for applying Portland cement, filling honey combs, finishing steps, and building retaining walls. This float can also be used to apply grout between tiles. Constructed with a sturdy aluminum back plate and comfortable plastic handle. Dense sponge rubber pad.
- Light weight
- Sturdy construction
- 8" x 4"
- Dense rubber pad
- Multiple uses
The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
The PaceSetter Pointing trowels are made from high quality carbon steel that is tough yet flexible. Blades are ground and polished. Nicely balanced trowel is easy to use. Steel ferruled hardwood handle This Pointing trowel is 5".
- Made from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Blades are ground and polished
- 5" DIY Pointing trowel
The Pacesetter DIY wood hand float is made of choice hardwood. This float is great for a super smooth concrete finish. Comes with a solid plastic handle. 14" x 3-1/2"
- Made from seasoned wood
- Comfortable plastic handle
- Ideal for a smooth concrete finishes
The Goldblatt wood line blocks are made with select hardwood, machined to exact specifications. More area of the line block is used for holding power. Use for brick or block. Blocks are shrink-wrapped one pair per package.
- Made of select hardwood
- Machined to exact specifications
- More area of the line block used for holding power
- Use for brick or block
- Blocks are shrink-wrapped one pair per package
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip margin trowels are precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Each trowel is taper ground for perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Margin trowels are the perfect tool to reach tight areas in concrete, plaster and mastic applications. Steel-ferruled Pro-Grip handle is both rugged and comfortable. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Used for patch work and cleaning other tools
- Composite handle design for strength and durability - will not rotate
- Tough, durable handle and cap for long life when tapping brick or block into place
- Ergonomic non-slip grip for maximum comfort
- Mortar does not stick to handle for easy cleaning