Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
The Goldblatt Snap-in Aluminum Extension Handles are the best on the market. Constructed of high-grade aluminum, handles snap end-to-end for custom lengths. Spring-loaded pins ensure easy and secure locking. Can be used with threaded or Fresno attachments. 6-Feet and is 1 3/4-Inch diameter.
- Rugged yet light-weight
- High quality aluminum
- Strong, spring-loaded locking pins
- Works with most competitive poles
- Standard 1-3/4-Inch diameter
Goldblatt Hustler Bull Float Bracket. This amazing bull float bracket enables the user to work at a convenient hip level which greatly reduces the bending and lifting involved in using a conventional bull float. Float pitch is controlled with a simple turn of the handle. Long-lasting anodized aluminum shaft and steel bracket.
- Rugged lightweight aluminum
- Blade pitch controlled by turning the handle`
- Eliminates bending and lifting
- Two bolt mounting bracket
The Goldblatt Snap-in adaptor is a snap-in to Broom/Fresno adaptor. This adaptor can be used to convert a broom or Fresno bracket to accept a snap-in handle. Used on Goldblatt brooms equipped with single angle Fresno or conventional T bracket. With adaptor, broom can be used with aluminum snap in handle.
- Snap-in to Broom/Fresno
- Used with 1-3/8-Inch or 1-3/4-Inch snap in handles
- High grade aluminum construction
- With adaptor, broom can be used with aluminum snap in handle.
The Goldblatt convex brick jointers are the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints. Lightweight, and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Use on half round or sunken joints
- Heavy gauge steel is long wearing
- Easy to handle
- Each end makes a different size joint
The PaceSetter concrete groover is made of rust-resistant carbon steel. Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove. Turned-up ends prevent gouging of concrete. Comfortable wood handle. The groover is 6" long, 3" wide and 1/4" deep.
- Made of rust-resistant carbon steel
- Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove
- Turned-up ends prevent gouging
- Comfortable wood handle
The Goldblatt pro grip tuckpointing trowels are designed to make tight mortar jobs easier. Perfect for use around doors and windows. Special have high-lift handles ensure plenty of knuckle clearance. Expertly crafted blade forged from high quality carbon steel and precision ground for perfect flex and form. Comfortable, ergonomic pro-grip handle. 6-3/4-Inch by 1/2-Inch blade.
- Ergonomic pro-grip handle
- High-lift handle design
- Perfect flex and feel
- Quality carbon steel blade
- Mortar does not stick to handle for easy cleaning
The Goldblatt Rub Brick is crafted with a fluted silicon carbide surface and Pro-Grip handle--making it the preferred brand for many tradesmen. The comfortable, well-contoured handle minimizes fatigue. This rub brick is the fastest, most economical cutting medium known for dressing down all kinds of concrete work. 20 grit. 6" x 3" x 1".
- Fluted silicone carbide stone
- 20 grit square base
- Soft, ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Used for dressing down concrete and removing marks
- Large 6" x 3" base
The Goldblatt Mahogany Wood Floats are the finest in wood hand floats. Made of high grade seasoned mahogany these bevel edged floats will give superior results. Perfect for rougher finishes. Comfortable ultra-smooth wood handle. 15" x 3-1/2".
- Ultra-smooth wood handle
- High grade seasoned wood
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Ideal for rougher finishes
- Beveled edges