The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
The Goldblatt braided nylon line is high quality marking line that is the first choice of masons and contractors. Abrasion and alkali resistant, the strong braided nylon is available in 4 highly visible colors. The built-in elasticity maintains tension, eliminates sagging and need for extra twigging.
- 500-Foot braided white line
- Abrasion and alkali resistant
- Available in 4 highly visible colors
- Built-in elasticity maintains tension and eliminates sagging
The Goldblatt acid brush is 8-Inch long with 1-7/8-Inch trim. Constructed of Tampico-colored polypropylene bristles in a lightweight plastic block. Warp, rot and crack resistant. Perfect for all types of block and brick use.
- Long lasting
- Warp, rot and crack resistant
- Firm, rugged bristles
- Mounted on light-weight plastic
The Goldblatt 7 In. Pointing Trowel blade is made of carbon steel and has been ground and polished. The comfortable steel ferruled hardwood handle. The trowel is nicely balanced and easy to use.
- Carbon Steel and has Been Ground and Polished
- Comfortable Hardwood Handle
- Nicely Balanced, Easy to Use
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
The PaceSetter Pointing trowels are made from high quality carbon steel that is tough yet flexible. Blades are ground and polished. Nicely balanced trowel is easy to use. Steel ferruled hardwood handle This Pointing trowel is 5".
- Made from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Blades are ground and polished
- 5" DIY Pointing trowel
- Steel ferruled hardwood handle
The Goldblatt wood line blocks are made with select hardwood, machined to exact specifications. More area of the line block is used for holding power. Use for brick or block. Blocks are shrink-wrapped one pair per package.
- Made of select hardwood
- Machined to exact specifications
- More area of the line block used for holding power
- Use for brick or block
- Blocks are shrink-wrapped one pair per package
The Pacesetter DIY wood hand float is made of choice hardwood. This float is great for a super smooth concrete finish. Comes with a solid plastic handle. 14" x 3-1/2"
- Made from seasoned wood
- Comfortable plastic handle
- Ideal for a smooth concrete finishes
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip margin trowels are precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Each trowel is taper ground for perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Margin trowels are the perfect tool to reach tight areas in concrete, plaster and mastic applications. Steel-ferruled Pro-Grip handle is both rugged and comfortable. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Used for patch work and cleaning other tools
- Composite handle design for strength and durability - will not rotate
- Tough, durable handle and cap for long life when tapping brick or block into place
- Ergonomic non-slip grip for maximum comfort
- Mortar does not stick to handle for easy cleaning