The Goldblatt masonry hammer is made of high-grade forged steel. Perfectly balanced and superior in every detail, it is the choice of professional bricklayers. Perfect when used for setting and cutting bricks, masonry tile and concrete blocks. Comfortable hardwood handle is carefully fitted for hours of easy use.
- High-grade forged steel
- Perfectly balanced
- Comfortable fitted wood handle
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
Goldblatt Concrete Placers make flat work easier. Grade, smooth and spread concrete with ease and at the proper working angle. Crafted with a convenient rebar-hook. Special reinforced ribbed channels make this placer strong and long-lasting. All welded 12 gauge steel construction. 19-1/2 by 4-Inch. 54-Inch Wood Handle included.
- Made of 12 gauge steel
- U-Rib stiffening channel along blade
- Two full length stiffening breaks
- Welded construction
- Rebar hook
The Pacesetter DIY wood hand float is made of choice hardwood. This float is great for a super smooth concrete finish. Comes with a solid plastic handle. 14" x 3-1/2"
- Made from seasoned wood
- Comfortable plastic handle
- Ideal for a smooth concrete finishes
The Goldblatt skate wheel joint raker has specially-hardened, big diameter skate wheels mounted on an 8-1/2-Inch rugged aluminum handle. Easy to grip handle is formed at the end to rod joints easily. The hardened nail is adjustable for depth. Skate wheels are 1-3/4-Inch diameter, mounted 1-3/4-Inch apart. Overall width 3-Inch.
- Specially hardened large diameter skate wheels
- Easy grip handle is formed at the end to rod joints
- Hardened nail is adjustable for depth
- Overall width 3-Inch
Goldblatt Industries Margin Trowels are precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. They are tough yet flexible.
- 5" x 1-1/2"
- High Quality Carbon Steel Blade & Tang That Is Taper Ground For Optimal Flexibility & Feel During Use
- Soft Grip Ergonomic Handle For Comfort During Use
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Pro-Grip Edger is the perfect edger for any job. The body is made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel. Turned up ends help prevent indentation and gouging of concrete. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. The edger is 6"x3" with a 3/8 lip and 1/4" radius.
- Made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel
- Turned up ends help prevent indentation of concrete
- Pro-Grip handle is soft and ergonomic
- Easy clean-up
- 6" x 3" blade with 3/8" lip and 1/4" radius
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Series Extruded Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt pre-broken-in standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ergonomically shaped bi-material handle make it one of the most comfortable to use floats on the market. 16-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch.
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Extruded Magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
The Goldblatt California Style Fresno Trowels is ideal for finishing flat work. The special rounded ends prevent edging and are great for hard to get at places. The easy all-angle handle fitting excellent for finishing next to curves and reaching in and around other odd shapes. The handle fitting can be set for easy back-and-forth fanning action. Made of rust-resistant stainless steel, this trowel is built to last. 30-Inch by 5-Inch size.
- High grade stainless steel blade
- 30-Inch by 5-Inch
- Extended shank for even blade coverage
- Rounded end for use next to curvatures