The Goldblatt Snap-in Aluminum Extension Handles are the best on the market. Constructed of high-grade aluminum, handles snap end-to-end for custom lengths. Spring-loaded pins ensure easy and secure locking. Can be used with threaded or Fresno attachments. 6-Feet and is 1 3/4-Inch diameter.
- Rugged yet light-weight
- High quality aluminum
- Strong, spring-loaded locking pins
- Works with most competitive poles
- Standard 1-3/4-Inch diameter
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
Goldblatt Hustler Bull Float Bracket. This amazing bull float bracket enables the user to work at a convenient hip level which greatly reduces the bending and lifting involved in using a conventional bull float. Float pitch is controlled with a simple turn of the handle. Long-lasting anodized aluminum shaft and steel bracket.
- Rugged lightweight aluminum
- Blade pitch controlled by turning the handle`
- Eliminates bending and lifting
- Two bolt mounting bracket
The Goldblatt Snap-in adaptor is a snap-in to Broom/Fresno adaptor. This adaptor can be used to convert a broom or Fresno bracket to accept a snap-in handle. Used on Goldblatt brooms equipped with single angle Fresno or conventional T bracket. With adaptor, broom can be used with aluminum snap in handle.
- Snap-in to Broom/Fresno
- Used with 1-3/8-Inch or 1-3/4-Inch snap in handles
- High grade aluminum construction
- With adaptor, broom can be used with aluminum snap in handle.
The Goldblatt convex brick jointers are the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints. Lightweight, and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Use on half round or sunken joints
- Heavy gauge steel is long wearing
- Easy to handle
- Each end makes a different size joint
The PaceSetter concrete groover is made of rust-resistant carbon steel. Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove. Turned-up ends prevent gouging of concrete. Comfortable wood handle. The groover is 6" long, 3" wide and 1/4" deep.
- Made of rust-resistant carbon steel
- Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove
- Turned-up ends prevent gouging
- Comfortable wood handle
The PaceSetter brick jointer is the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints in both brick and block. Lightweight and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 5/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Heavy duty plated steel
- Works on both brick and block
- Easy to use
This 10" Narrow London Brick Trowel is used for applying mortar between layers of brick, stone and concrete blocks. The London Pattern, ideal for laying brick, has a rounded heel to carry mortar further on the blade.
- Used for applying mortar between layers of brick, stone and concrete blocks
- The London Pattern is ideal for laying brick
- Has a rounded heel to carry mortar further on the blade
Goldblatt 11-Inch by 4-Inch wood handle curved blade plaster/drywall trowel is perfect for the finisher who uses a hawk and trowel to finish walls. The stainless steel blade has been cross ground and shaped to give a broken in feel and the perfect crown on the finish.
- Wood handle
- Curved cross-ground blade
- Stainless steel
- 11-Inch by 4-Inch flat blade