The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
The Goldblatt California Style Fresno Trowels is ideal for finishing flat work. The special rounded ends prevent edging and are great for hard to get at places. The easy all-angle handle fitting excellent for finishing next to curves and reaching in and around other odd shapes. The handle fitting can be set for easy back-and-forth fanning action. Made of rust-resistant stainless steel, this trowel is built to last. 30-Inch by 5-Inch size.
- High grade stainless steel blade
- 30-Inch by 5-Inch
- Extended shank for even blade coverage
- Rounded end for use next to curvatures
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
The Goldblatt Grout Bag is built extra-tough. Made of rugged nylon-infused PVC that is specially designed for continuous professional use. Pliable and easy to work with. 12" across top and 24" long. Removable 3/8" metal insert makes clean-up a snap.
- Rugged nylon-infused PVC
- Pliable and easy to use
- Removable metal tip makes using and cleaning bag easy
- Ideal for masonry, stone, and tile applications
- Strong, molded seams
The Goldblatt pro grip tuckpointing trowels are designed to make tight mortar jobs easier. Perfect for use around doors and windows. Special have high-lift handles ensure plenty of knuckle clearance. Expertly crafted blade forged from high quality carbon steel and precision ground for perfect flex and form. Comfortable, ergonomic pro-grip handle. 6-3/4-Inch by 3/8-Inch blade.
- Ergonomic pro-grip handle
- High-lift handle design
- Perfect flex and feel
- Quality carbon steel blade
- Mortar does not stick to handle for easy cleaning
This Pace Setter Concrete Edger is made of rust resistant carbon steel. Blade ends are turned up to prevent gouging of concrete. Wood handle is comfortable and durable.
- Rust - resistant
- Made of steel
- Wooden handle
The Goldblatt convex brick jointers are the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints. Lightweight, and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 5/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Use on half round or sunken joints
- Heavy gauge steel is long wearing
- Easy to handle
- Each end makes a different size joint
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Pro-Grip Edger is the perfect edger for any job. The body is made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel. Turned up ends help prevent indentation and gouging of concrete. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. The edger is 6"x3" with a 3/8 lip and 1/4" radius.
- Made of rust-resistant and durable stainless steel
- Turned up ends help prevent indentation of concrete
- Pro-Grip handle is soft and ergonomic
- Easy clean-up
- 6" x 3" blade with 3/8" lip and 1/4" radius