The Pace-Setter Masonry Trowel is an excellent all-purpose brick trowel. The ground and polished 10" Philadelphia Pattern blade is made of carbon steel. Comfortable hardwood handle. Durable steel ferrule.
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Blade is ground and polished
- Steel ferrule hardwood handle
- Nicely balanced
- 10" Philadelphia Patten DIY general masonry brick trowel
The Goldblatt masonry hammer is made of high-grade forged steel. Perfectly balanced and superior in every detail, it is the choice of professional bricklayers. Perfect when used for setting and cutting bricks, masonry tile and concrete blocks. Comfortable hardwood handle is carefully fitted for hours of easy use.
- High-grade forged steel
- Perfectly balanced
- Comfortable fitted wood handle
The Goldblatt 7 In. Pointing Trowel blade is made of carbon steel and has been ground and polished. The comfortable steel ferruled hardwood handle. The trowel is nicely balanced and easy to use.
- Carbon Steel and has Been Ground and Polished
- Comfortable Hardwood Handle
- Nicely Balanced, Easy to Use
Goldblatt Concrete Placers make flat work easier. Grade, smooth and spread concrete with ease and at the proper working angle. Crafted with a convenient rebar-hook. Special reinforced ribbed channels make this placer strong and long-lasting. All welded 12 gauge steel construction. 19-1/2 by 4-Inch. 54-Inch Wood Handle included.
- Made of 12 gauge steel
- U-Rib stiffening channel along blade
- Two full length stiffening breaks
- Welded construction
- Rebar hook
This Margin Trowel has a carbon steel blade, ground and polished. Steel ferruled hardwood handle. Nicely balanced, easy to use.
- 5-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel Carbon Steel Blade
- The Pace-Setter Margin trowel has carbon steel blades which are ground and polished
- This nicely balanced trowel is light-weight easy to use
- Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip margin trowels are precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Each trowel is taper ground for perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Margin trowels are the perfect tool to reach tight areas in concrete, plaster and mastic applications. Steel-ferruled Pro-Grip handle is both rugged and comfortable. Available in a variety of sizes. This Margin trowel is 6" x 2".
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape.
- 6" x 2",Margin Trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
This Pace Setter Concrete Edger is made of rust resistant carbon steel. Blade ends are turned up to prevent gouging of concrete. Wood handle is comfortable and durable.
- Rust - resistant
- Made of steel
- Wooden handle
The Goldblatt Rubber Float is an excellent choice for drywall compound, cement, and grout applications. Used with drywall compound it is perfect for specialty floating and surface textures. As a cement tool it is ideal for applying Portland cement, filling honey combs, finishing steps, and building retaining walls. This float can also be used to apply grout between tiles. Constructed with a sturdy aluminum back plate and comfortable plastic handle. Dense sponge rubber pad.
- Light weight
- Sturdy construction
- 8" x 4"
- Dense rubber pad
- Multiple uses
The Goldblatt wood line blocks are made with select hardwood, machined to exact specifications. More area of the line block is used for holding power. Use for brick or block. Blocks are shrink-wrapped one pair per package.
- Made of select hardwood
- Machined to exact specifications
- More area of the line block used for holding power
- Use for brick or block
- Blocks are shrink-wrapped one pair per package