Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
Goldblatt Hustler Bull Float Bracket. This amazing bull float bracket enables the user to work at a convenient hip level which greatly reduces the bending and lifting involved in using a conventional bull float. Float pitch is controlled with a simple turn of the handle. Long-lasting anodized aluminum shaft and steel bracket.
- Rugged lightweight aluminum
- Blade pitch controlled by turning the handle`
- Eliminates bending and lifting
- Two bolt mounting bracket
The Goldblatt convex brick jointers are the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints. Lightweight, and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Use on half round or sunken joints
- Heavy gauge steel is long wearing
- Easy to handle
- Each end makes a different size joint
The PaceSetter concrete groover is made of rust-resistant carbon steel. Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove. Turned-up ends prevent gouging of concrete. Comfortable wood handle. The groover is 6" long, 3" wide and 1/4" deep.
- Made of rust-resistant carbon steel
- Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove
- Turned-up ends prevent gouging
- Comfortable wood handle
The PaceSetter Pointing trowels are made from high quality carbon steel that is tough yet flexible. Blades are ground and polished. Nicely balanced trowel is easy to use. Steel ferruled hardwood handle This Pointing trowel is 5".
- Made from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Blades are ground and polished
- 5" DIY Pointing trowel
- Steel ferruled hardwood handle
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series concrete finishing trowels are designed for the professional tradesman. The ergonomic Pro-Grip handle ensures a firm comfortable grip. Made of high carbon steel for durability, this trowel has a special cross-ground face and bevel ground edges to help you achieve the perfect hand finish. Constructed with a patent pending magnesium tang, these trowels are the lightest weight finishing trowels on the market.
- Pro-Grip handle for comfort
- Precision crafted blade
- Light weight
- 12" x 4"
This 11" Narrow London Brick Trowel is used for applying mortar between layers of brick, stone and concrete blocks. The London Pattern, ideal for laying brick, has a rounded heel to carry mortar further on the blade.
- 11" Narrow London Brick Trowel
- Superior Flex & Consistency
- Increased Strength & Durability
- Comfortable Ergonomic Handle
The Pace-Setter Finisihing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 11 by 4 1/2-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang
The Goldblatt aluminum threaded adaptor is a Female threaded to 1-3/4-Inch Female snap-in. This adaptor has universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading. 1-3/4-Inch adaptor.
- Female Threaded to 1-3/4 Female Snap-in
- Universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading
- Used with 1-3/8-Inch or 1-3/4-Inch snap in handles
- High grade aluminum construction