This Margin Trowel has a carbon steel blade, ground and polished. Steel ferruled hardwood handle. Nicely balanced, easy to use.
- 5-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel Carbon Steel Blade
- The Pace-Setter Margin trowel has carbon steel blades which are ground and polished
- This nicely balanced trowel is light-weight easy to use
- Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle
Goldblatt Concrete Placers make flat work easier. Grade, smooth and spread concrete with ease and at the proper working angle. Crafted with a convenient rebar-hook. Special reinforced ribbed channels make this placer strong and long-lasting. All welded 12 gauge steel construction. 19-1/2 by 4-Inch. 54-Inch Wood Handle included.
- Made of 12 gauge steel
- U-Rib stiffening channel along blade
- Two full length stiffening breaks
- Welded construction
- Rebar hook
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
Goldblatt 11-Inch by 4-Inch wood handle curved blade plaster/drywall trowel is perfect for the finisher who uses a hawk and trowel to finish walls. The stainless steel blade has been cross ground and shaped to give a broken in feel and the perfect crown on the finish.
- Wood handle
- Curved cross-ground blade
- Stainless steel
- 11-Inch by 4-Inch flat blade
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Series Extruded Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt pre-broken-in standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ergonomically shaped bi-material handle make it one of the most comfortable to use floats on the market. 16-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch.
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Extruded Magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
Pace-Setter Masonry Trowel. Ground and polished 10" Narrow London blade is made of carbon steel. Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle.
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Blade is ground and polished
- Steel ferrule hardwood handle
- Nicely balanced
- 10" Narrow London DIY general masonry brick trowel
The Goldblatt Pool Trowels are the best on the market. The ergonomic, camel-back wood handle makes them comfortable to use. Made of rust-resistant stainless steel, this trowel is built to last. Crafted with special round ends that minimize surface gouging and edging. Shorter shank allows for more flexibility. 14-Inch by 4-Inch.
- High grade stainless steel blade
- Shorter shank for flexibility
- Smooth wood handle
- No-turn handle design
- Reduces edging and lines
This rigid Aluminum Extension Handle by Goldblatt fits all Goldblatt bull floats. Molded round threads are easy to clean, easy to join, and no couplings are required. Will not load up with mortar or cross-thread. Two or more handles easily attach to each other and to provide the reach needed to complete any job. Works with most competitive handles. Made of rugged, long-lasting, lightweight aluminum, this aluminum extension pole has a length of 6-Feet and is 1 3/4-Inch diameter.
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Will not load up with mortar or cross thread
- Works with most competitive handles
- Molded rounded threads for easy joining
- 1 3/4-Inch male and female threading
The Goldblatt Stainless Steel Groover with Pro-Grip handle is a professional groover. Designed to meet the needs of any job, this groover has a smooth surface to create crisp, sharp grooves. The groover is weighted for optimal performance. Comfortable, soft Pro-Grip, ergonomic handle. This edger is 6" x 3",with 1/2" depth and 1/2" width.
- Weighted for optimal performance
- Rust-proof Stainless Steel body
- Comfortable, soft Pro-Grip ergonomic handle
- Curved end to decrease gouging