The PaceSetter brick jointer is the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints in both brick and block. Lightweight and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 5/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Heavy duty plated steel
- Works on both brick and block
- Easy to use
The Goldblatt acid brush is 8-Inch long with 1-7/8-Inch trim. Constructed of Tampico-colored polypropylene bristles in a lightweight plastic block. Warp, rot and crack resistant. Perfect for all types of block and brick use.
- Long lasting
- Warp, rot and crack resistant
- Firm, rugged bristles
- Mounted on light-weight plastic
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
The Goldblatt aluminum threaded adaptor is a Female threaded to 1-3/4-Inch Female snap-in. This adaptor has universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading. 1-3/4-Inch adaptor.
- Female Threaded to 1-3/4 Female Snap-in
- Universal 1-3/4-Inch male and female threading
- Used with 1-3/8-Inch or 1-3/4-Inch snap in handles
- High grade aluminum construction
The Goldblatt Gauging trowel is precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Blades are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. They are sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. This trowel is 7" x 3-1/8".
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape
- 7" x 3-1/8" Gauging trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
The Goldblatt California Style Fresno Trowels is ideal for finishing flat work. The special rounded ends prevent edging and are great for hard to get at places. The easy all-angle handle fitting excellent for finishing next to curves and reaching in and around other odd shapes. The handle fitting can be set for easy back-and-forth fanning action. Made of rust-resistant stainless steel, this trowel is built to last. 30-Inch by 5-Inch size.
- High grade stainless steel blade
- 30-Inch by 5-Inch
- Extended shank for even blade coverage
- Rounded end for use next to curvatures
The Goldblatt masonry hammer is made of high-grade forged steel. Perfectly balanced and superior in every detail, it is the choice of professional bricklayers. Perfect when used for setting and cutting bricks, masonry tile and concrete blocks. Comfortable hardwood handle is carefully fitted for hours of easy use.
- High-grade forged steel
- Perfectly balanced
- Comfortable fitted wood handle
Pace-Setter Masonry Trowel. Ground and polished 10" Narrow London blade is made of carbon steel. Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle.
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Blade is ground and polished
- Steel ferrule hardwood handle
- Nicely balanced
- 10" Narrow London DIY general masonry brick trowel