The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
The Goldblatt California Style Fresno Trowels is ideal for finishing flat work. The special rounded ends prevent edging and are great for hard to get at places. The easy all-angle handle fitting excellent for finishing next to curves and reaching in and around other odd shapes. The handle fitting can be set for easy back-and-forth fanning action. Made of rust-resistant stainless steel, this trowel is built to last. 30-Inch by 5-Inch size.
- High grade stainless steel blade
- 30-Inch by 5-Inch
- Extended shank for even blade coverage
- Rounded end for use next to curvatures
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
The Goldblatt Grout Bag is built extra-tough. Made of rugged nylon-infused PVC that is specially designed for continuous professional use. Pliable and easy to work with. 12" across top and 24" long. Removable 3/8" metal insert makes clean-up a snap.
- Rugged nylon-infused PVC
- Pliable and easy to use
- Removable metal tip makes using and cleaning bag easy
- Ideal for masonry, stone, and tile applications
- Strong, molded seams
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip margin trowels are precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Each trowel is taper ground for perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. Margin trowels are the perfect tool to reach tight areas in concrete, plaster and mastic applications. Steel-ferruled Pro-Grip handle is both rugged and comfortable. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Used for patch work and cleaning other tools
- Composite handle design for strength and durability - will not rotate
- Tough, durable handle and cap for long life when tapping brick or block into place
- Ergonomic non-slip grip for maximum comfort
- Mortar does not stick to handle for easy cleaning
The Pace-Setter Finishing Trowels are a great trowel at a value price. Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or the cost-conscious professional. Great for concrete or plaster finishing. The blade is made of tempered carbon steel. The mounting is a rust-resistant aluminum. Comfortable hard-wood handle. 14-Inch by 4-Inch.
- Concrete or plaster finishing
- Comfortable wood handle
- Tempered carbon steel blade
- Rust-resistant aluminum tang
The Goldblatt braided nylon line is high quality marking line that is the first choice of masons and contractors. Abrasion and alkali resistant, the strong braided nylon is available in 4 highly visible colors. The built-in elasticity maintains tension, eliminates sagging and need for extra twigging.
- 500-Foot braided white line
- Abrasion and alkali resistant
- Available in 4 highly visible colors
- Built-in elasticity maintains tension and eliminates sagging
This Margin Trowel has a carbon steel blade, ground and polished. Steel ferruled hardwood handle. Nicely balanced, easy to use.
- 5-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel Carbon Steel Blade
- The Pace-Setter Margin trowel has carbon steel blades which are ground and polished
- This nicely balanced trowel is light-weight easy to use
- Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle