The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
The Goldblatt acid brush is 8-Inch long with 1-7/8-Inch trim. Constructed of Tampico-colored polypropylene bristles in a lightweight plastic block. Warp, rot and crack resistant. Perfect for all types of block and brick use.
- Long lasting
- Warp, rot and crack resistant
- Firm, rugged bristles
- Mounted on light-weight plastic
The Goldblatt 7 In. Pointing Trowel blade is made of carbon steel and has been ground and polished. The comfortable steel ferruled hardwood handle. The trowel is nicely balanced and easy to use.
- Carbon Steel and has Been Ground and Polished
- Comfortable Hardwood Handle
- Nicely Balanced, Easy to Use
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Series Extruded Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt pre-broken-in standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ergonomically shaped bi-material handle make it one of the most comfortable to use floats on the market. 16-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch.
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Extruded Magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
The Goldblatt Grout Bag is built extra-tough. Made of rugged nylon-infused PVC that is specially designed for continuous professional use. Pliable and easy to work with. 12" across top and 24" long. Removable 3/8" metal insert makes clean-up a snap.
- Rugged nylon-infused PVC
- Pliable and easy to use
- Removable metal tip makes using and cleaning bag easy
- Ideal for masonry, stone, and tile applications
- Strong, molded seams
The Goldblatt pro grip tuckpointing trowels are designed to make tight mortar jobs easier. Perfect for use around doors and windows. Special have high-lift handles ensure plenty of knuckle clearance. Expertly crafted blade forged from high quality carbon steel and precision ground for perfect flex and form. Comfortable, ergonomic pro-grip handle. 6-3/4-Inch by 3/8-Inch blade.
- Ergonomic pro-grip handle
- High-lift handle design
- Perfect flex and feel
- Quality carbon steel blade
- Mortar does not stick to handle for easy cleaning
This Pace Setter Concrete Edger is made of rust resistant carbon steel. Blade ends are turned up to prevent gouging of concrete. Wood handle is comfortable and durable.
- Rust - resistant
- Made of steel
- Wooden handle
The Goldblatt convex brick jointers are the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints. Lightweight, and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 5/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Use on half round or sunken joints
- Heavy gauge steel is long wearing
- Easy to handle
- Each end makes a different size joint