This Margin Trowel has a carbon steel blade, ground and polished. Steel ferruled hardwood handle. Nicely balanced, easy to use.
- 5-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel Carbon Steel Blade
- The Pace-Setter Margin trowel has carbon steel blades which are ground and polished
- This nicely balanced trowel is light-weight easy to use
- Comfortable steel-ferruled hardwood handle
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
The Goldblatt Snap-in Aluminum Extension Handles are the best on the market. Constructed of high-grade aluminum, handles snap end-to-end for custom lengths. Spring-loaded pins ensure easy and secure locking. Can be used with threaded or Fresno attachments. 6-Feet and is 1 3/4-Inch diameter.
- Rugged yet light-weight
- High quality aluminum
- Strong, spring-loaded locking pins
- Works with most competitive poles
- Standard 1-3/4-Inch diameter
Goldblatt Hustler Bull Float Bracket. This amazing bull float bracket enables the user to work at a convenient hip level which greatly reduces the bending and lifting involved in using a conventional bull float. Float pitch is controlled with a simple turn of the handle. Long-lasting anodized aluminum shaft and steel bracket.
- Rugged lightweight aluminum
- Blade pitch controlled by turning the handle`
- Eliminates bending and lifting
- Two bolt mounting bracket
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Series Extruded Magnesium Hand Floats were built to satisfy even the most demanding users. These floats have smooth, tapered thin blades that have been honed to the famous Goldblatt pre-broken-in standards. The rounded corners reduce gouging, making the job quicker and easier. Comfortable, ergonomically shaped bi-material handle make it one of the most comfortable to use floats on the market. 16-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch.
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Tapered, pre-broken-in blade
- Extruded Magnesium body
- Easy clean-up
- Will not warp
The Goldblatt Snap-in adaptor is a snap-in to Broom/Fresno adaptor. This adaptor can be used to convert a broom or Fresno bracket to accept a snap-in handle. Used on Goldblatt brooms equipped with single angle Fresno or conventional T bracket. With adaptor, broom can be used with aluminum snap in handle.
- Snap-in to Broom/Fresno
- Used with 1-3/8-Inch or 1-3/4-Inch snap in handles
- High grade aluminum construction
- With adaptor, broom can be used with aluminum snap in handle.
The Goldblatt convex brick jointers are the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints. Lightweight, and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Use on half round or sunken joints
- Heavy gauge steel is long wearing
- Easy to handle
- Each end makes a different size joint
The PaceSetter concrete groover is made of rust-resistant carbon steel. Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove. Turned-up ends prevent gouging of concrete. Comfortable wood handle. The groover is 6" long, 3" wide and 1/4" deep.
- Made of rust-resistant carbon steel
- Cuts a sharp 1/4" deep groove
- Turned-up ends prevent gouging
- Comfortable wood handle
The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood