The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
This Margin Trowel has a carbon steel blade, ground and polished. Steel ferruled hardwood handle. Nicely balanced, easy to use.
- 5-Inch x 2-Inch Margin Trowel Carbon Steel Blade
- The Pace-Setter Margin trowel has carbon steel blades which are ground and polished
- This nicely balanced trowel is light-weight easy to use
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
The Goldblatt Cross Joint trowel is precisely forged from high quality carbon steel; tough yet flexible. Blades are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. They are sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. This trowel is 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" Cross Joint trowel.
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape
- 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" , Cross Joint Trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
The Goldblatt Grout Bag is built extra-tough. Made of rugged nylon-infused PVC that is specially designed for continuous professional use. Pliable and easy to work with. 12" across top and 24" long. Removable 3/8" metal insert makes clean-up a snap.
- Rugged nylon-infused PVC
- Pliable and easy to use
- Removable metal tip makes using and cleaning bag easy
- Ideal for masonry, stone, and tile applications
- Strong, molded seams
The Goldblatt Plastic Bristle Broom is a the perfect tool needed to give concrete work the fine-textured professional finish. Long wearing bristles are solidly set in a 7/8-Inch thick wood spine. The broom is 24-Inch long with 3-1/4 bristles. Product does not include handle.
- Ideal for a fine-textured finish
- Long wearing bristles
- Bristles are set in 7/8-Inch Wood Holder
The Pace-Setter Masonry Trowel is an excellent all-purpose brick trowel. The ground and polished 10" Philadelphia Pattern blade is made of carbon steel. Comfortable hardwood handle. Durable steel ferrule.
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Blade is ground and polished
- Steel ferrule hardwood handle
- Nicely balanced
- 10" Philadelphia Patten DIY general masonry brick trowel
The Goldblatt Rubber Float is an excellent choice for drywall compound, cement, and grout applications. Used with drywall compound it is perfect for specialty floating and surface textures. As a cement tool it is ideal for applying Portland cement, filling honey combs, finishing steps, and building retaining walls. This float can also be used to apply grout between tiles. Constructed with a sturdy aluminum back plate and comfortable plastic handle. Dense sponge rubber pad.
- Light weight
- Sturdy construction
- 8" x 4"
- Dense rubber pad
- Multiple uses
The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood