Pry Bars & Nail Pullers
- The Grip 60050 12-inch Nail Puller Pry Bar has black oxide finish which resists rust and corrosion.
- The Grip 60050 is able to remove headless nails as it bites into nail shank.
- The Grip 60050 uses two claw ends for the ultimate versatility.
- Manufactured from heat treated steel for maximum strength
- Removes headless nails with ease
- Black oxide finish is rust resistant 12-inch length
- Drop- forged - heat-treated - chrome vanadium steel construction for strength and durability
- Heavy duty contoured grip provides a secure hold during use Bent tip allows for easier use
Removes imbedded nails, drop forged hard tough tool steel, and vinyl grip molded on for comfort and durability
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 0.88 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 10 in
- Height (in) : 10.0 in
- Item Weight : 1.0 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Lifetime against manufacturers defect
- Product Depth (in.) : 0.88 in
- Product Height (in.) : 10 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 1.0
- Product Width (in.) : 1.75 in
- Width (in) : 1.75 in
Roofing-siding-contractor bar, 16". Removes shingles, sheeting, siding, gutters, and down spouts. Thin blade to get under shingles and nail puller on other end for removing imbedded nails. Improved angle to be able to lift and extract a 2-1/2" nail. Drop-forged steel with black finish and polished surfaces.Learn More
This 36" wrecking bar is an essential tool for any garage, toolbox, or jobsite. Everyone knows how versitile a wrecking bar can be, so don't wait, get one today.
- Rounded 90 degree prying end for leverage and prying
- Tri-lobe design for comfort and strength
- Multiple nail pullers for flexibility and nail removal
- Pointed beveled ends for penetration and nail pulling