Cut, pry, strip or slice. Whatever your pleasure, the Outrigger’s partially serrated drop point 3.38-inch blade is built for solutions. Making quick work of daily tasks, the fine edge section offers clean, accurate cuts, while the serrated part smoothly dispatches rope, twine and cord, even after hours of use. The Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens quickly and easily, with one hand or two, thanks to dual thumb studs atop the blade. When it’s time to close things up, just push the Plunge Lock for a positive release and easy one-handed closure.
- Overall Length: 7.0"
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17
- Handle Material: Aluminum with SoftGrip Overmold
- Pocket clip for easy carrying
- Plunge Lock for solid, positive release and blade closure
- Dual thumb studs for quick, secure left or right-handed opening
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens fast and easily
- Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade for easy cutting, as well as sawing of thick rope and cord
- Self-retracting spring action returns blade safely into the housing when not in use
- Interlocking nose reduces blade wobble
- Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in the hand
- Two blade positions - 2mm extension for box cutting and full extension for general use
- Tool-free entry
$79.87 Click for price
The award-winning, Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. Larger pliers are the strongest Leatherman has ever produced and the sloped-top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces. When you're working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Stranded, hard and regular wire cutters all come standard on Super Tool 300, and because they're removable you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs. Super Tool 300 is back from vacation and ready to get to work.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Stranded-wire Cutters
- Electrical Crimper
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Ruler (9 in 22 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 4.5 in (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 9.6 oz (272.15 g)
- Welded Bi-Metal for sharp edge and flexible body
- Stay sharper 3X longer than traditional carbon blades
- Hi-Visibility orange color makes for easy spotting on the job site
- Optimized cutting angle for reduced fatigue
- Smooth, three-position slide exposes variable blade lengths
- Features inside storage for up to 5 blades
- Includes 3 IRWIN BLUE BLADE™ Bi-Metal Utility Blades
The Milwaukee® FASTBACK™ Flip Utility Knife features Press and Flip, a one handed blade opening for easy activation and activates the blade up to 3X faster than a 2-handed opening. A tool free blade change allows for fast and efficient adjustments, while a thin all metal body stands up to jobsite abuse. The wire form belt clip makes it easy for a user to store the knife without tearing up the pocket. The integrated gut hook and wire stripper also increase utility.
- Press and Flip - One handed opening
- Tool Free Blade Change
- Gut Hook - Cut without opening up blade
- Wire Stripper - Up to 10 gauge wire
- Wire Form Belt Clip - Secures without tearing up material
- All Metal Body
- Length: 7 1/4"
- Wire Stripper: Up to 10ga