You will be amazed at the solid feel, fast opening action, and generally awesome utility of this sweet blade. The Clash's 3-inchblade is just right for most tasks. It'll take on boxes, heavy plastic, rope, or whatever you need without complaint. The blade has plenty of belly and just the slightest hint of a recurve to improve slicing without being hard to sharpen. The Clash's blade steel offers stain and wear resistance as well as good strength. The Clash opens with Speedsafe assisted opening for a satisfying "twack" as it locks into place ready for use. Both left and right-handed users can open the Clash one-handed thanks to the ambidextrous flipper. Once opened, the blade is secured by a locking liner and releases easily when your task is done. The Clash's handle is somewhat wider and thicker and has a deep index-finger indentation. The combination makes for a knife that provides an extremely secure grip. The glass-filled nylon scales are textured to enhance grip even more.Learn More
- Easy handling
- Lightweight and reliable
- Medium sized folder
- Lockback design
- High clip placement for discreet and comfortable carry
Built with the same lightweight anodized aluminum handle, the Junior is a scaled-down version of the EVO that weighs in at less than two ounces. The fine-edge blade is constructed of stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening, and a liner lock and finger guard for additional safety. It’s a pocket-sized take on a traditional straight spine knife.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 6.35"
- Weight: 1.80 oz.
- Handle: Aluminum
- Finger flip opening
- Anodized aluminum cut-out handle
- Titanium nitrade-coated blade
Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the new Kershaw Brawler. In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumbstud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel, Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4 1/8" (14.3 cm)
- Overall: 7 1/8" (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) Pocket Clip Flipper
The PakLite Skinner is ideal for meeting a hunter's most difficult field dressing demands, anywhere from skinning to cutting joints. The larger design and re-curved skinner style allows a hunter to perform any task with confidence. The finger grip cutouts offer ultimate control, while the minimalist design makes it lightweight and easy to carry in a heavy- duty nylon sheath. It's great for packing into the field when light weight counts. The 420HC stainless steel blade and frame of 420HC steel ensure corrosion resistance and make the knife easy to clean. The Black Traction Coating on this handle add texture for a very secure grip. This skinner is an essential piece to any hunter's gear and will perform when called upon.
- 420HC stainless steel blade
- 420HC steel frame
- Easy to clean
- Black Traction Coating on handle for a very secure grip
- Finger grip cutouts offer ultimate control
- Lightweight and easy to carry
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $12.74
- Precision-ground edges on the blades ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality
- Hot drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life
- Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting
- Handles are encased in Plastisol for better comfort and reduced hand fatigue during cutting
- Pro-Touch™ Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
The Contrast's dual G-10/Stainless Steel handle unites show-stopping style and high performance in a unique every day carry folder available in full fine edge or serrated blade.
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Open Length: 7.1"
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- G-10/Stainless Steel Handle
- Frame Lock
- Machined G-10 - Lighter and thinner
- Full Fine Edge or Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade