The award-winning, Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. Larger pliers are the strongest Leatherman has ever produced and the sloped-top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces. When you're working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Stranded, hard and regular wire cutters all come standard on Super Tool 300, and because they're removable you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs. Super Tool 300 is back from vacation and ready to get to work.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Stranded-wire Cutters
- Electrical Crimper
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Ruler (9 in 22 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 4.5 in (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 9.6 oz (272.15 g)
The classic 110 Folding Hunter has been transformed this year in celebration of its 50th anniversary. The famous features of the 110 remain, such as the Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle and brass bolsters. This commemorative version, which will be included on all Model 110s for 2014, features an anniversary medallion on the handle and custom blade stamp denoting 50 years.
- Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle
- Brass bolsters
- 50th Anniversary medallion on the handle
Everything needed to survive the outdoors while hunting, fishing, hiking, or camping.
- Precision sharpened 8'' stainless steel blade with saw back.
- Aluminum handle stores the survival kit that Includes:
- Built-in compass
- Sewing kit
- Safety pins
- Fishing line with hook
- 6 matches with paper
- Includes lanyard and knife storage sheath,
The Gator Machete has a 15-inch fine-edge blade on one side and an 18-inch high performance saw blade on the other. It’s forged of high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is covered with a Gator grip rubberized handle for comfort and control. It comes sheathed in a nylon case for secure carry. Made for use in the wilderness, as well as the backyard, it’s a dual-purpose, lightweight machete for beating back the underbrush and trailblazing.
- Overall Length: 25.7"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Head: Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator-Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
- “Fast Action Soft Touch”
- Rubber coated stainless steel handle w/pocket clip and lanyard hole
- 440 stainless steel blade with etched Sportsman™ Series logo
- Matte black finish
- 3 1/8" Serrated Blade
- 4 1/8" Closed
$5.98The Milwaukee® Rasping Jab Saw is the only jab saw on the market to integrate rasping holes along the side of the blade to rapidly expand holes or smooth rough edges of sheetrock after a cut has been made. Complete with rubber over mold to increase comfort and reduce hand slippage, the new saw also features a thick 6” plaster/drywall blade for increased durability and life.
- Integrated rasping holes allow you to easily expand hole size or smooth rough edges of sheet rock as you cut
- Ergonomic handle provide superior control and comfort even after long term use
- Heavy duty 6" plaster/drywall blade is extra thick to extend blade life
- Soft-ended handle for easier punch hole starting
- A must have for sheet rockers and general remodeling contractors
- Heat treated - 3/16" x 3/8" x 6" - 3/32" x 3/8" x 5" - & 1/4" x 1/2" x 6" 5 cold chisels - 1/2" x 3/8" x 6" - 5/8" x 1/2" x 7" - 3/4" x 5/8" x 7" - 7/8" x 5/8" x 8" - & 1" x 3/4" x 8-1/2" 4 taper punches - 7/16" x 5/8" x 10" - 5/32" x 1/2" x 9" - 1/8" x 1/2" x 10" - & 1/8" x 3/8" x 8-1/2"
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
- Self-retracting spring action returns blade safely into the housing when not in use
- Interlocking nose reduces blade wobble
- Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in the hand
- Two blade positions - 2mm extension for box cutting and full extension for general use
- Tool-free entry
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price: $18.69
- 440 stainless steel blade
- Ambidextrous thumb stud
- Rubber coated stainless steel framelock handle
- Lanyard hole
- Removable pocket clip
- 4" closed