- Instantly adjustable for 10"/250mm to 12"/300mm blades
- Adjusts 90° for vertical or horizontal cuts
You will be amazed at the solid feel, fast opening action, and generally awesome utility of this sweet blade. The Clash's 3-inchblade is just right for most tasks. It'll take on boxes, heavy plastic, rope, or whatever you need without complaint. The blade has plenty of belly and just the slightest hint of a recurve to improve slicing without being hard to sharpen. The Clash's blade steel offers stain and wear resistance as well as good strength. The Clash opens with Speedsafe assisted opening for a satisfying "twack" as it locks into place ready for use. Both left and right-handed users can open the Clash one-handed thanks to the ambidextrous flipper. Once opened, the blade is secured by a locking liner and releases easily when your task is done. The Clash's handle is somewhat wider and thicker and has a deep index-finger indentation. The combination makes for a knife that provides an extremely secure grip. The glass-filled nylon scales are textured to enhance grip even more.Learn More
- Self-retracting spring action returns blade safely into the housing when not in use
- Interlocking nose reduces blade wobble
- Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in the hand
- Two blade positions - 2mm extension for box cutting and full extension for general use
- Tool-free entry
The DEWALT DWHT10035L Folding Retractable Utility Knife has a retractable blade that offers a variable cut depth. The rapid load blade change has an easy access button for quick blade change. It has a folding feature for quick and easy one-handed opening/closing and blade storage for convenient access to new blades. It has a rugged metal body for long tool life.
- Retractable Blade offers variable cut depth
- Rapid Load Blade Change easy access button for quick blade change
- Folding Feature for quick and easy one-handed opening/closing
- Blade Storage for convenient access to new blades
- Rugged Metal Body for long tool life
The Kershaw FreeFall is a tactically styled blade and a palm-gripping, ergonomic handle. The blade is a modified tanto with a hollow-ground and slightly curved belly for versatile cutting. The tanto tip is flat-ground for strength. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with an easy-care stonewashed finish provides high performance at an affordable price.
The handle is contoured to fit the palm and is partially embossed with Kershaw’s K-Texture™ grip for an extra secure hold. Heavy jimping on the blade back and on the lower part of the backspacer add to the grip power of this handsome knife. The backspacer has a built-in lanyard hole that's wide enough to accommodate thicker lanyards.
The FreeFall also has a reversible and adjustable deep-carry clip. A screw on the knife butt enables you to mount the clip for left- or right-handed carry. It also lets you move the clip closer or further from the handle for a tighter or looser fit and makes it easy to accommodate thicker pocket materials like denim. Custom touches like that, combined with tactical styling and a comfortable hand-fit, make the FreeFall an easy choice for tough piercing tasks as well as for every day carry.
- Blade length: 3 1/4 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/2 in. (19 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Hi-Visibility orange color makes for easy spotting on the job site
- Optimized cutting angle for reduced fatigue
- Smooth, three-position slide exposes variable blade lengths
- Features inside storage for up to 5 blades
- Includes 3 IRWIN BLUE BLADE™ Bi-Metal Utility Blades