- M2™ Tooth Technology: patent-pending advanced tooth geometry and Tri-Ground™ teeth provide a fast, efficient cut
- Deep Gullets™ provide rapid removal of chips
- Easy-Start™ Front Teeth: 12pt. Extra-fine front teeth provide a rapid, smooth start
- Thick-Body™ Blade: delivers rigidity and control
- Tapered-Pitch™ nose improves clearance and stability
- Hardwood handle
The DEWALT DWHT10035L Folding Retractable Utility Knife has a retractable blade that offers a variable cut depth. The rapid load blade change has an easy access button for quick blade change. It has a folding feature for quick and easy one-handed opening/closing and blade storage for convenient access to new blades. It has a rugged metal body for long tool life.
- Retractable Blade offers variable cut depth
- Rapid Load Blade Change easy access button for quick blade change
- Folding Feature for quick and easy one-handed opening/closing
- Blade Storage for convenient access to new blades
- Rugged Metal Body for long tool life
The Kershaw FreeFall is a tactically styled blade and a palm-gripping, ergonomic handle. The blade is a modified tanto with a hollow-ground and slightly curved belly for versatile cutting. The tanto tip is flat-ground for strength. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with an easy-care stonewashed finish provides high performance at an affordable price.
The handle is contoured to fit the palm and is partially embossed with Kershaw’s K-Texture™ grip for an extra secure hold. Heavy jimping on the blade back and on the lower part of the backspacer add to the grip power of this handsome knife. The backspacer has a built-in lanyard hole that's wide enough to accommodate thicker lanyards.
The FreeFall also has a reversible and adjustable deep-carry clip. A screw on the knife butt enables you to mount the clip for left- or right-handed carry. It also lets you move the clip closer or further from the handle for a tighter or looser fit and makes it easy to accommodate thicker pocket materials like denim. Custom touches like that, combined with tactical styling and a comfortable hand-fit, make the FreeFall an easy choice for tough piercing tasks as well as for every day carry.
- Blade length: 3 1/4 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/2 in. (19 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
The Leatherman Wave multi-tool is hands down the most popular model, made famous by its outside-accessible blades that can be deployed with just one hand. When it was redesigned in 2004, the new Wave was given larger knives, stronger pliers, longer wire cutters, and all-locking blades. Perfect for any job, adventure, or everyday task, the Wave multi-tool is an international best-seller.
- 420HC Clip Point Knife
- 420HC Sheepsfoot Serrated Knife
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- Medium Screwdriver
- Large Bit Driver
- Small Bit Driver
- Wood/Metal File
- Diamond-coated File
- Bottle Opener
- Can Opener
- 8 in ; 19 cm Ruler
- INCLUDED BITS: Eyeglass Screwdriver, Phillips #1-2 and 3/16" Screwdriver
- Closed length: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 oz (241 g)