- High impact plastic miter box
- For light duty projects
- Makes 45 degree fixed angle right & left cuts
- Also makes 90 & 45 degree face miter cuts
- Mounting holes for stable operation
- Base opens for woodchips & sawdust
- Perfect for small woodworker's projects
- With back saw
- Size: 11-1/2" Length
$5.98The Milwaukee® Rasping Jab Saw is the only jab saw on the market to integrate rasping holes along the side of the blade to rapidly expand holes or smooth rough edges of sheetrock after a cut has been made. Complete with rubber over mold to increase comfort and reduce hand slippage, the new saw also features a thick 6” plaster/drywall blade for increased durability and life.
- Integrated rasping holes allow you to easily expand hole size or smooth rough edges of sheet rock as you cut
- Ergonomic handle provide superior control and comfort even after long term use
- Heavy duty 6" plaster/drywall blade is extra thick to extend blade life
- Soft-ended handle for easier punch hole starting
- A must have for sheet rockers and general remodeling contractors
- Instantly adjustable for 10"/250mm to 12"/300mm blades
- Adjusts 90° for vertical or horizontal cuts
- Grip-On offers an ideal hacksaw set for all cutting jobs.
- 15in. hacksaw has a heavy-duty steel frame for cutting pipe and other large material.
- 9in. mini hacksaw and miter box are just the right size for small mitering projects.
- You also get an 11in. saw for hard-to-reach applications.
- Saw Type: Hacksaw, Tool Length (in.): 9, 11, 15
- BLADE LOCKS IN OPEN AND CLOSED POSITION
- LASER ETCHED OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- 100% STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION ALUMINUM ANODIZED INLAYS
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN FOR COMFORT AND SAFETY QUICK RELEASE DIAL FOR EASY BLADE EXCHANGE
- BLACK FINISH BELT CLIP