A great choice for first-time users, the original Portland, Oregon multi-tool manufacturer is making you your very own Sidekick. This handy pocket-sized tool has all the features you need to get your project done, at a fraction of the cost. The handy, outside-accessible blades mean you can open the knife with just one hand and rounded handles make getting a grip around their all-new, spring-action jaws easy and very comfortable. Stainless steel; first choice, or handy second backup, you can't beat the value of the Sidekick.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Ruler (1.5 in 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
- Welded Bi-Metal for sharp edge and flexible body
- Stay sharper 3X longer than traditional carbon blades
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
The Milwaukee® FASTBACK™ Flip Utility Knife features Press and Flip, a one handed blade opening for easy activation and activates the blade up to 3X faster than a 2-handed opening. A tool free blade change allows for fast and efficient adjustments, while a thin all metal body stands up to jobsite abuse. The wire form belt clip makes it easy for a user to store the knife without tearing up the pocket. The integrated gut hook and wire stripper also increase utility.
- Press and Flip - One handed opening
- Tool Free Blade Change
- Gut Hook - Cut without opening up blade
- Wire Stripper - Up to 10 gauge wire
- Wire Form Belt Clip - Secures without tearing up material
- All Metal Body
- Length: 7 1/4"
- Wire Stripper: Up to 10ga
- Solid high carbon steel
- Tempered to provide hard edge with flexible back
- Specially hardened to induce toughness
- Economy blade for sawing light to medium-hard materials
- A good balance of wear resistance, mechanical shock absorbing properties
- Virtually unbreakable
The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Blade Length: 2.22"
- Closed Length: 3.07"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Staineless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Grip-On offers an ideal hacksaw set for all cutting jobs.
- 15in. hacksaw has a heavy-duty steel frame for cutting pipe and other large material.
- 9in. mini hacksaw and miter box are just the right size for small mitering projects.
- You also get an 11in. saw for hard-to-reach applications.
- Saw Type: Hacksaw, Tool Length (in.): 9, 11, 15
- Precision-ground edges on the blades ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality
- Hot drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life
- Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting
- Handles are encased in Plastisol for better comfort and reduced hand fatigue during cutting
- Pro-Touch™ Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
- Stainless Steel Razor Sharp Blade
- Stainless Steel Removable Pocket Clip
- Liner Lock for Safety
- Aluminum Anodized Handle
- Easy One Hand Open/Close
- Dual Thumb Stubs
- Overall Length: 7 - 3/4 Inch
- Closed Length: 4 - 1/2 Inch
- Clip Point Blade: 3 - 1/4 Inch