Everything needed to survive the outdoors while hunting, fishing, hiking, or camping.
- Precision sharpened 8'' stainless steel blade with saw back.
- Aluminum handle stores the survival kit that Includes:
- Built-in compass
- Sewing kit
- Safety pins
- Fishing line with hook
- 6 matches with paper
- Includes lanyard and knife storage sheath,
***For use with Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener ONLY***
- (2) P80 Coarse Grit Belts
- (2) P220 Medium Grit Belts
- (2) 6000 Fine Grit Belts
- Self-retracting spring action returns blade safely into the housing when not in use
- Interlocking nose reduces blade wobble
- Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in the hand
- Two blade positions - 2mm extension for box cutting and full extension for general use
- Tool-free entry
The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Blade Length: 2.22"
- Closed Length: 3.07"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Staineless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Instantly adjustable for 10"/250mm to 12"/300mm blades
- Adjusts 90° for vertical or horizontal cuts