A great choice for first-time users, the original Portland, Oregon multi-tool manufacturer is making you your very own Sidekick. This handy pocket-sized tool has all the features you need to get your project done, at a fraction of the cost. The handy, outside-accessible blades mean you can open the knife with just one hand and rounded handles make getting a grip around their all-new, spring-action jaws easy and very comfortable. Stainless steel; first choice, or handy second backup, you can't beat the value of the Sidekick.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Ruler (1.5 in 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
- BLADE LOCKS IN OPEN AND CLOSED POSITION
- LASER ETCHED OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- 100% STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION ALUMINUM ANODIZED INLAYS
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN FOR COMFORT AND SAFETY QUICK RELEASE DIAL FOR EASY BLADE EXCHANGE
- BLACK FINISH BELT CLIP
This mid-sized folder is perfect to suit daily needs. The Bantam is built with durable 420HC blade steel and a stylish Reaper Black camo ETP handle with a textured surface for a sure grip. It locks open for safety and closes using a mid-lockback design. The contoured handle makes this knife easy and safe to use in the woods or for daily tasks.
- 420HC steel blade
- Cryogenic heat-treated stainless steel
- One hand ambidextrous open
- Lock back design for safe use
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
- Self-retracting spring action returns blade safely into the housing when not in use
- Interlocking nose reduces blade wobble
- Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in the hand
- Two blade positions - 2mm extension for box cutting and full extension for general use
- Tool-free entry
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price: $18.69
- 440 stainless steel blade
- Ambidextrous thumb stud
- Rubber coated stainless steel framelock handle
- Lanyard hole
- Removable pocket clip
- 4" closed
The Milwaukee® FASTBACK™ Flip Utility Knife features Press and Flip, a one handed blade opening for easy activation and activates the blade up to 3X faster than a 2-handed opening. A tool free blade change allows for fast and efficient adjustments, while a thin all metal body stands up to jobsite abuse. The wire form belt clip makes it easy for a user to store the knife without tearing up the pocket. The integrated gut hook and wire stripper also increase utility.
- Press and Flip - One handed opening
- Tool Free Blade Change
- Gut Hook - Cut without opening up blade
- Wire Stripper - Up to 10 gauge wire
- Wire Form Belt Clip - Secures without tearing up material
- All Metal Body
- Length: 7 1/4"
- Wire Stripper: Up to 10ga