- Instantly adjustable for 10"/250mm to 12"/300mm blades
- Adjusts 90° for vertical or horizontal cuts
- Welded Bi-Metal for sharp edge and flexible body
- Stay sharper 3X longer than traditional carbon blades
- High impact plastic miter box
- For light duty projects
- Makes 45 degree fixed angle right & left cuts
- Also makes 90 & 45 degree face miter cuts
- Mounting holes for stable operation
- Base opens for woodchips & sawdust
- Perfect for small woodworker's projects
- With back saw
- Size: 11-1/2" Length
- Self-retracting spring action returns blade safely into the housing when not in use
- Interlocking nose reduces blade wobble
- Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in the hand
- Two blade positions - 2mm extension for box cutting and full extension for general use
- Tool-free entry
The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Blade Length: 2.22"
- Closed Length: 3.07"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Staineless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Solid high carbon steel
- Tempered to provide hard edge with flexible back
- Specially hardened to induce toughness
- Economy blade for sawing light to medium-hard materials
- A good balance of wear resistance, mechanical shock absorbing properties
- Virtually unbreakable