Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
Like all eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Paraframe I is based on the same minimal frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple, open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe I is everything that an everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 7.01"
- Blade Length: 3.01"
- Closed Length: 4.11"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
The Kershaw Ken Onion Leek has a Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel 3 inch blade with a 410 stainless-steel handle. The blade has a bead-blasted non-glare finish and the handle features a stainless-steel finish. The Speed-Safe assisted one-hand opening system swings the blade out smoothly from the handle when using the thumb stud or index-open assembly. Simply apply pressure with your thumb or on the back of the handle with your index finger, and the blade deploys. The innovative tip safety lock secures the blade to prevent any accidental opening. An internal frame lock operates with one hand for convenient closing as well. When closed this 3 oz Kershaw knife is 4 inches long. Comes complete with a removable/reversible pocket clip.
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Frame Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Compound cutting action with textured grips and E-Z close latch
- Great for cutting sheet metal, vinyl, plastic, rubber and many other applications
- Multi-purpose snips with compound cutting leverage
- Pro-Touch™ Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
The Leatherman Wave multi-tool is hands down the most popular model, made famous by its outside-accessible blades that can be deployed with just one hand. When it was redesigned in 2004, the new Wave was given larger knives, stronger pliers, longer wire cutters, and all-locking blades. Perfect for any job, adventure, or everyday task, the Wave multi-tool is an international best-seller.
- 420HC Clip Point Knife
- 420HC Sheepsfoot Serrated Knife
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- Medium Screwdriver
- Large Bit Driver
- Small Bit Driver
- Wood/Metal File
- Diamond-coated File
- Bottle Opener
- Can Opener
- 8 in ; 19 cm Ruler
- INCLUDED BITS: Eyeglass Screwdriver, Phillips #1-2 and 3/16" Screwdriver
- Closed length: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 oz (241 g)
- Heat treated - 3/16" x 3/8" x 6" - 3/32" x 3/8" x 5" - & 1/4" x 1/2" x 6" 5 cold chisels - 1/2" x 3/8" x 6" - 5/8" x 1/2" x 7" - 3/4" x 5/8" x 7" - 7/8" x 5/8" x 8" - & 1" x 3/4" x 8-1/2" 4 taper punches - 7/16" x 5/8" x 10" - 5/32" x 1/2" x 9" - 1/8" x 1/2" x 10" - & 1/8" x 3/8" x 8-1/2"
Built with the same lightweight anodized aluminum handle, the Junior is a scaled-down version of the EVO that weighs in at less than two ounces. The fine-edge blade is constructed of stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening, and a liner lock and finger guard for additional safety. It’s a pocket-sized take on a traditional straight spine knife.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 6.35"
- Weight: 1.80 oz.
- Handle: Aluminum
- Finger flip opening
- Anodized aluminum cut-out handle
- Titanium nitrade-coated blade
- M2™ Tooth Technology: patent-pending advanced tooth geometry and Tri-Ground™ teeth provide a fast, efficient cut
- Deep Gullets™ provide rapid removal of chips
- Easy-Start™ Front Teeth: 12pt. Extra-fine front teeth provide a rapid, smooth start
- Thick-Body™ Blade: delivers rigidity and control
- Tapered-Pitch™ nose improves clearance and stability
- Hardwood handle